Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Chauncey Gardner

Misleading headlines concerning the homeless corona victims

In a flurry of articles out recently we have this reworking of information where the headlines imply one thing but that the very article then refutes with its own testimony. What I was saying earlier about the corona virus being some kind of mind op was that if the narrative was true to any degree the worlds massive population of homeless where left out to die....Everywhere, including in the Bay Area, but as it turns out it may be that 0 homeless died from the illness in SF county. Though several articles say that homeless people deaths have spiked in the time of Covid or even had Coraona but as the doctors and nurses who worked on patients have to attest most all of them died of Fentynyll Opiod overdoses. If this piece of the narrative falls apart what other parts that we are plucking at will also fall to more intense scrutiny ? How much of that will be swept away by the new specter of race war ? Who will care? In the end it is a blip on the novelty matrix holo deck but I like to follow these stories to their dinosaur bones. Here is a quote from the San Fransico Official on the crisis..

“It's certainly not what I was expecting,” Zevin said. “I was expecting a tidal wave. I had every reason to think that we would be mourning many, many people experiencing homelessness who died of COVID-19, but we've had very few get sick and vanishingly few, if any, who died.”

https://www.kqed.org/news/11820967/d...ople-spike-in-

Another Article uses similar language to talk about the homeless deaths but it too has to admit that they think it is mostly from the homeless being even less served than usual. “These excess deaths I see as Covid deaths, whether or not they were from the virus or from the complete failure of the Covid response from the city,” said Dr Rupa Marya, an associate professor at the University of California, San Francisco, and co-founder of the Do No Harm Coalition. “They were deaths that would not have happened otherwise.”Though the causes of death have not been released, the health department warned that “overdose deaths, especially those linked to fentanyl, have been increasing significantly over the last year”

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...qQoosPPvtjL28w

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: