Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  • Thread Tools
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam's Avatar
    Jude Iam
     

    Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    If a Nobel Prize winning scientist who discovered HIV says so, is it conspiracy? Jude
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/nobel-...ratory/5711463
    Video: Nobel Prize-Winning Scientist Who Discovered HIV Says Coronavirus Was Created in Laboratory

    By Paul Anthony Taylor
    Global Research, May 01, 2020
    Dr. Rath Health Foundation 27 April 2020


    In a highly significant development, Professor Luc Montagnier, the French scientist who shared the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), has added his voice to those who believe the new coronavirus was created in a laboratory. Interviewed on the CNews channel in France, Montagnier asserted that the virus had been designed by molecular biologists. Stating that it contains genetic elements of HIV, he insisted its characteristics could not have arisen naturally.
    Asked by the CNews interviewer what the goal of these molecular biologists was, Montagnier said it wasn’t clear. “My job,” he said, “is to expose the facts.” While stressing that he didn’t know who had done it, or why, Montagnier suggested that possibly the goal had been to make an AIDS vaccine. Labeling the virus as “a professional job...a very meticulous job,” he described its genome as being a “clockwork of sequences.”
    “There’s a part which is obviously the classic virus, and there’s another mainly coming from the bat, but that part has added sequences, particularly from HIV – the AIDS virus,” he said.
    Growing evidence that the virus was ‘designed’
    Montagnier also pointed out that he wasn’t the first scientist to assert that the coronavirus was created in a laboratory. Previously, on 31 January 2020, a research group from India had published a paper suggesting that aspects of the virus bore an “uncanny similarity” to HIV. Taken together, the researchers said their findings suggested the virus had an “unconventional evolution” and that further investigation was warranted. While the researchers subsequently retracted their paper, Montagnier said they had been “forced” to do so.
    In February 2020, a separate research paper published by scientists from South China University of Technology suggested the virus “probably” came from a laboratory in Wuhan, the city where it was first identified. Significantly, one of the research facilities cited in this paper, the Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory, is said to be the only lab in China that is designated for the study of highly dangerous pathogens such as Ebola and SARS. Prior to the opening of this laboratory in 2018, biosafety experts and scientists from the United States had expressed concerns that a virus could escape from it. As with the paper published by the Indian researchers, however, the Chinese scientists’ paper has similarly been withdrawn.
    Involvement of the pharma industry
    Professor Montagnier has long demonstrated that he is not afraid to challenge the prevailing views of the scientific establishment. Previously, in an interview recorded for the 2009 AIDS documentary ‘House of Numbers’, he had spoken out in favor of nutrition and antioxidants in the fight against HIV/AIDS. As the co-discoverer of HIV and a Nobel prize winner, Montagnier’s statements in this interview gave valuable support to Dr. Rath and other scientists who, for years beforehand, had been warning the world about the pharmaceutical business with the AIDS epidemic.
    In a similar way, his assertion today that the coronavirus was designed by molecular biologists raises serious questions about the possible involvement of the pharmaceutical industry. As Montagnier infers, a manmade virus whose genome consists of a “clockwork of sequences” and includes elements of HIV could not have been assembled by amateurs. With estimates of the total global economic cost of the coronavirus varying from $4.1 trillion to $20 trillion or more, the ongoing questions about its origins are unlikely to disappear anytime soon.

    *
    Note to readers: please click the share buttons above or below. Forward this article to your email lists. Crosspost on your blog site, internet forums. etc. Paul Anthony Taylor is Executive Director of the Dr. Rath Health Foundation and one of the coauthors of our explosive book, “The Nazi Roots of the ‘Brussels EU’”, Paul is also our expert on the Codex Alimentarius Commission and has had eye-witness experience, as an official observer delegate, at its meetings.

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  2. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

  3. TopTop #2
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Over two weeks ago, I posted the following in the (mainstream) "Coronavirus" Category on WaccoBB. Barry removed it to the "Coronavirus Conspiracy" category. I posted it again, and Barry wrote me a personal email, threatening to "ban" me. Then I posted it again as a free-standing article in the "Coronavirus Conspiracy" category, and Barry deleted it, since I had already posted it as a follow-up to the article "Indian Scientists Discover Coronavirus Engineered With HIV (AIDS) Like Insertions

    I think that it is legitimate News (now aging "news") and should be treated as such.


    In a major development Luc Montagnier, a Nobel Prize winning French virologist has confirmed the study conducted by Indian scientists concluding that COVID-19 was engineered with HIV (AIDS) like insertions. Readers of GreatGameIndia would remember that after we published the results of the study, it attracted heavy criticism from social media experts to an extent that even the authors were forced to retract their paper. The Nobel laureate’s confirmation has put all such amateur criticism to rest.

    · EXCLUSIVE: Coronavirus Bioweapon – How China Stole Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponized It (watch here Visualizing The Secret History Of Coronavirus)

    · Watch the exclusive interview of Bioweapons Expert Dr. Francis Boyle on Coronavirus Biological Warfare blocked by the Deep State

    The French virologist Luc Montagnier was rewarded in 2008 with a Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery of the AIDS virus. In an interview with Why doctor? on April 16, the professor explained that he does not believe that the COVID-19 came from a contamination in a market of wild animals of Wuhan. “It is a beautiful myth; it is not possible. The virus came out of a Wuhan laboratory he said.

    The French free-to-air news channel CNews reported Luc Montagnier saying:

    “The Wuhan city laboratory has specialized in these coronaviruses since the early 2000s. They have expertise in this area,” he says. The professor explains having analyzed “in the smallest details” the sequence with his mathematician colleague Jean-Claude Perrez. “We were not the first, since a group of Indian researchers tried to publish a study which shows that the complete genome of this coronavirus [has] sequences of another virus, which is HIV, the virus AIDS”.

    The Nobel laureate referred to the controversy surrounding the study as reported by GreatGameIndia and even corroborated our findings of the use of HIV vaccines for the treatment of COVID-19:

    The researcher says that the Indian research group had to retract after its publication. He asserts that “scientific truth always ends up emerging”. According to him, the HIV sequence was inserted into the genome of the coronavirus in an attempt to make an HIV vaccine. “It is the work of a sorcerer’s apprentice,” he comments.

    Various related studies have since arrived at similar conclusions. Our reports published almost three months ago are now being substantiated by experts worldwide, even forcing the so called mainstream media to wake-up and take note of it – who earlier jumped to brand it as fake news, without any understanding of the nature of geopolitics involved.

    The study undertaken by a group of Indian scientists had discovered that COVID-19 was engineered with HIV-AIDS like insertions. The study concluded that it is unlikely for a virus to have acquired such unique insertions naturally in a short duration of time. Meanwhile, many countries including China started using AIDS drug for Coronavirus treatment.

    For latest updates on the outbreak check out our Coronavirus Coverage.

    Last edited by Barry; 05-16-2020 at 10:53 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  4. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

  5. TopTop #3
    barfly's Avatar
    barfly
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Yes.

    https://www.europeanscientist.com/en...-genetic-code/

    https://science.thewire.in/the-sciences/luc-montagnier-coronavirus-wuhan-lab-pseudoscience/

    http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-04/21/c_138995413.htm

    And try not to just find fault with the sources because they are too mainstream (some would say “legitimate”) or whatever. Read them and dispute the presented science.

    Quote Jude Iam wrote: View Post
    If a Nobel Prize winning scientist who discovered HIV says so, is it conspiracy?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  6. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

  7. TopTop #4
    Chauncey Gardner's Avatar
    Chauncey Gardner
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    There used to be people that believed that 'professional wrestling was real and then it was found out that it was all just professional actors who are muscular and aggressive lol But people still believed people kept going and watching even though they now had the info that this was really just a circus act.

    I know it is not exactly the same and we are talking deadly virus and pro wrestling. But the point is that there will be people who will do what they consider safe and follow along with what ever the government institutes. In France right now you can only be out of your house for an hour or two at a time and only with a written permission that is checked off when you arrive back at your house. This is direct infor from my French connection.
    If we are looking at a created virus that is being purposely spread then we are basically sitting ducks for such nefarious creatins. I am at a loss and my long time partner and I are at odds over all of this to the point where she is looking for a new place to live. She feels that I am being unsafe by sharing such information and discounting the official narrative as if I could know better by digging around on the internet. Sad. For all the info she has thus far acquired about the virus is from the same internet that I use.
    How should we keep our families and friends safe from this? The virus is doing impossible and implausible things that warrant scrutiny but to what end? Run ahead to find what?
    If we cannot trust any source as sound how are we to make sound effective decisions . It is a thumb trap of the mind it is brilliant way to skirt around such things as bill of rights and the constitution and does that matter?
    Would it be better if the US was not the world leader but just part of a body such as the UN that called the shots from a different vantage and what would that look like for citizens of the world? This is a novel environment and rich with possibilities. I share with the community what I find in thinking that it might be of some help.
    It could just be spitting in the wind.
    Quote Jude Iam wrote: View Post
    If a Nobel Prize winning scientist who discovered HIV says so, is it conspiracy? Jude
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/nobel-...ratory/5711463
    Video: Nobel Prize-Winning Scientist Who Discovered HIV Says Coronavirus Was Created in Laboratory
    ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-14-2020 at 01:32 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  8. Gratitude expressed by:

  9. TopTop #5
    rossmen
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Having always known that pro wrestling is a charade, you are right. If you're partner wants to leave you because of disagreement over the efficacy of all sorts of distancing call the bluff. Where are they going to go? Yeah France has the curve down so now they start to open. We are the hot mess, maybe Brazil, or russa will overtake us? From a global pandemic perspective, we are not alone.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-15-2020 at 10:35 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  10. Gratitude expressed by:

  11. TopTop #6
    tommy's Avatar
    tommy
    Supporting member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    This is mis information.

    Per NPR today (Science Friday), the DNA of Covid-19 has been examined by scientists. It does not contain the elements of manufactured or lab produced DNA (which have a common & unique sequence), rather it has the sequence of other naturally occurring Sars Covid DNA.


    Quote Jude Iam wrote: View Post
    If a Nobel Prize winning scientist who discovered HIV says so, is it conspiracy? Jude
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/nobel-...ratory/5711463
    Video: Nobel Prize-Winning Scientist Who Discovered HIV Says Coronavirus Was Created in Laboratory

    By Paul Anthony Taylor
    Global Research, May 01, 2020
    Dr. Rath Health Foundation 27 April 2020


    In a highly significant development, Professor Luc Montagnier, the French scientist who shared the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), has added his voice to those who believe the new coronavirus was created in a laboratory. Interviewed on the CNews channel in France, Montagnier asserted that the virus had been designed by molecular biologists. Stating that it contains genetic elements of HIV, he insisted its characteristics could not have arisen naturally.
    ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-16-2020 at 11:31 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  12. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

  13. TopTop #7
    Jude Iam's Avatar
    Jude Iam
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    so, tommy, who are the scientists who provide information for Science Friday? who pays their salaries? other corroboration? good to know. jude
    Quote tommy wrote: View Post
    This is mis information.

    Per NPR today (Science Friday),
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  14. Gratitude expressed by:

  15. TopTop #8
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    I posted the following link on my facebook page:

    https://greatgameindia.com/nobel-pri...-19-hiv-study/

    Facebook promptly produced this disclaimer:


    Clicking on the "See Why" tab, you get this:



    Hitting the "Learn More" tab, you come to this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/1952307158131536

    In Other Words, "Because We Say So." What we have here is a not a case of misunderstanding, but of pure evil, misdirection - and Mischief.

    Question: How has the man who mapped the Genome of the HIV Virus - and was honored with the Nobel Prize for having done so - become a "Conspiracy theorist" and a "Quack"?

    Answer: Because the analysis of Luc Montagnier of the Genome of Covid-19 - aka "SARS/COVID-2" - is not in harmony with the cover story that is being mainstreamed in the Corporate Media and subsequently being mainlined by all of the good little sheeples. They want you all to 'get your shots.'

    At 48:00 through 54:00 in this video, Dana Ashlie shows footage from the "Event 201" which was held last October in New York City. And therein, kiddies, lies the "Real Reason" why y'all are being shepherded (goat herded?) into Compliance.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  16. TopTop #9
    Barry's Avatar
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Quote Jude Iam wrote: View Post
    so, tommy, who are the scientists who provide information for Science Friday? who pays their salaries? other corroboration? good to know. jude
    What is an acceptable answer to this question? The (evil) government? A corporation? The United Nations? WHO? CDC? A corrupt university? A blogger that stirs up donations and views (and thus gets money from Google) by stoking resentment, fear, and distrust?

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  17. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

  18. TopTop #10
    Jude Iam's Avatar
    Jude Iam
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Your implication, Barry, is that it is not possible to have an acceptable answer to knowing the integrity of sources and thereby have trustworthy information.

    On that basis, good luck - one cannot know anything at all with any level of certainty. NOT THE CASE.

    Clearly, with discerning intelligence it is possible to sort out the gems from the crap.

    As an example of actual expertise (unbought and unbeholden), listen to the credentials of Dr. Dolores Cahill - first few minutes here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/eHm8gq3QLZnx/

    Discernment requires a combination of logic and intuition. Steiner talked about the ring of truth. Hear it? Jude
    Quote Barry wrote: View Post
    What is an acceptable answer to this question? The (evil) government? A corporation? The United Nations? WHO? CDC? A corrupt university? A blogger that stirs up donations and views (and thus gets money from Google) by stoking resentment, fear, and distrust?
    Last edited by Barry; 05-18-2020 at 12:32 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  19. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

  20. TopTop #11
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Again, we have only our antennae, our guts and our little brains to use to ferret out and discern anything. Here is Professor Luc Monatgnier in an interview on French Television on April 18, 2020. In a way it is good that it is in French, for we can exercise other senses than hearing to determine if he is telling the truth. I will see if we can find a transcription of this interview into English.

    Meanwhile, I will state -for the record- that this man passes the "Bullshit test" on my b.s. meter. -And Dr. Peter Daszak, in his interview by Amy Goodman does not. Of the two interviews, given at the same time, Guess which got more publicity. Just guess.



    Medecine Nobel Prize Luc Montagnier gives his expert opinion on the origin of the SARS-COVID2 virus. His main point is that the RNA sequences that are common to the HIV retrovirus are short, but long enough to be actively coding: he thinks that cannot be the result of a natural recombination, a lab must have been involved.

    He excludes the biowarfare motive, and thinks the virus comes from an attempt to create a vaccine against AIDS.

    He also says there are political pressures not to communicate about this, probably because all governements are involved in such experiments.

    The good news is that the artificial virus is loosing potency as it mutates, because Nature does not accept disharmony.

    This underlines once again the dangers of these new DNA/RNA recombinant vaccines, new technologies that can lead to absolute disasters for the human population.

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  21. TopTop #12
    Barry's Avatar
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Quote Jude Iam wrote: View Post
    Your implication, Barry, is that it is not possible to have an acceptable answer to knowing the integrity of sources and thereby have trustworthy information.

    On that basis, good luck - one cannot know anything at all with any level of certainty. NOT THE CASE.

    Clearly, with discerning intelligence it is possible to sort out the gems from the crap.

    As an example of actual expertise (unbought and unbeholden), listen to the credentials of Dr. Dolores Cahill - first few minutes here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/eHm8gq3QLZnx/

    Discernment requires a combination of logic and intuition. Steiner talked about the ring of truth. Hear it? Jude
    This is off topic and doesn't answer my question.

    Let's recap. Tommy referenced an NPR program that refuted the claim by Professor Luc Montagnier that the new Coronavirus was created in a lab.

    You replied
    Quote Jude Iam wrote: View Post
    so, tommy, who are the scientists who provide information for Science Friday? who pays their salaries? ...
    To answer your question, this is the expert that was interviewed:

    https://www.publichealth.columbia.edu/research/center-infection-and-immunity/angela-rasmussen-phd

    So who pays Dr. Dolores Cahill??? Do you really want to hold her up as a role model after she supports hydroxychloroquine? Who pays the makers of the fake-news Plandemic video? And it they are not well funded, may they be more likely do/say what's needed in order to bring in the bucks?

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  22. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  23. TopTop #13
    geomancer's Avatar
    geomancer
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    To recap, anti-vax Energizer Bunnies spew paranoid nonsense at a phenomenal rate. Who PAYS THEM to flood WACCO with this mind-numbing mass of disinformation?
    Last edited by Barry; 05-18-2020 at 12:33 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  24. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

  25. TopTop #14
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Quote Barry wrote: View Post
    This is off topic and doesn't answer my question.

    Let's recap. Tommy referenced an NPR program that refuted the claim by Professor Luc Montagnier that the new Coronavirus was created in a lab.
    Sorry, Barry, but this is wrong. Technically your comment is off-topic, and should go over on the "Plandemic" thread. I listened to the whole interview of professor Angela Rasmussen, Ph.D, by Ira Plato on NPR. They never mentioned Dr. Luc Montagnier - once. What was 'rebutted,' shredded and discredited (unfairly, I would say) was Dr. Judy Mikovits and the Movie, "PLANDEMIC"

    It would seem that once the CDC via the MSM has destroyed the reputation of someone, they want them to stay dead, and not emerge from the coffin after the nails have been driven into it.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  26. Gratitude expressed by:

  27. TopTop #15
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Quote geomancer wrote: View Post
    To recap, anti-vax Energizer Bunnies spew paranoid nonsense at a phenomenal rate. Who PAYS THEM to flood WACCO with this mind-numbing mass of disinformation?
    Ain't nobody - corporate or otherwise - paying me, Richard Ely. I do it out of love for Humanity. Ever hear of them? Once again, your comment is a sample of the two-liner that is full of vitriol but lacks substance. -What is the difference between you and cyberanvil? -Only your 'orientation.'
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  28. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  29. TopTop #16
    Shandi's Avatar
    Shandi
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Important questions!

    Quote Jude Iam wrote: View Post
    so, tommy, who are the scientists who provide information for Science Friday? who pays their salaries? other corroboration? good to know. jude
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  30. TopTop #17
    Chauncey Gardner's Avatar
    Chauncey Gardner
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    I have read several articles deriding the research carried out by a variety of individuals from scientists to awkward hit pieces on Professor Luc Montagnier, the French scientist who shared the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine.
    The one thing I am not seeing in this regard are his detractors using the same scientific methods of research to survey the doctors work. "I am not a geneticist or a virologist, but as a scientist (geologist) I like to engage in the development of multiple working hypotheses. I cannot argue the natural versus bio-engineered/modified origin of the virus based on my own knowledge of the subject. So, for me it comes down to who and what can I thrust. Follow the money is generally pretty reliable way to figure things out, but is not that easy to do. The other way around is to see who has the most to lose by stating the opposing views and yet stand by them, as well as the verifiable history of expertise (without conflicts of interest).
    Nobel Prize winner in the scientific field in question vs. Media commentators reading the scripts prepared by equally unqualified people behind the scenes? When Prof. Luc Montagnier states that the virus is bioengineered, we should pay attention and engage in a dialogue. Get equally qualified scientists with opposing views in a public debate. Instead, what Media does is try to smear his reputation because of his connection to the topic of homeopathy. Really? What does that have to do with his knowledge of virology that won him a Nobel prize?
    It is also an interesting “coincidence” that when you Google search his name and Covid 19, the “debunking” of his statement shows up first. What has happened to an honest “we do not know for sure yet”, if that indeed is the case, rather than petty “debunking” and character attacking.
    Another qualified person who should be listened to is Prof. Francis Boyle. He drafted the “Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act” of 1989, that was approved unanimously by both Houses in the U.S. He states that Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive bio-weapon that was engineered in BSL-4 lab in Wuhan. I am certain that he has credible information on the topic that, as usual, the Media is not reporting.
    And then, there is the recently arrested Prof. Charles Lieber, Harvard University Chemistry Department, and his connection to Wuhan University of Technology, and two Chinese Nationals implicated in bio-tech espionage!? These are conspiracy facts, not theories. All coincidences? We are to blindly, no pun intended, blame it all on the bats?
    Wuhan wet market and Wuhan Biosefty level 4 lab (the only one of that level in the country) are twenty miles apart. Many of the “Zero” patients from Wuhan had no connection to the market according to the Chinese medical sources.
    As scientists, or as laymen, in a democratic society, do we not have the obligation to look at all the viable alternatives? Do we not have the obligation to give credible experts right to voice their opinions, and furthermore support them in presenting their evidence? Without an honest and open dialogue, we are neither scientists, nor free people of a truly democratic society.
    And frankly, I am really tired of the whole debunking, cheap propagandist narrative in general, by people more often than not, with no expertise on the topics in question"-
    First of all, when you want to review or criticize a paper, you shouldn’t use the identities of the authors as part of your claim/proof. We don’t care who is the author. We don’t care if the author is a Nobel laureate or a mathematician or even an Uber driver. All what we care about is the ‘content’ of the paper, Second, when you want to review or citicize a paper, you need to start your argument with a step-by-step summary of the main points of the paper: from premises to hypothesis and from analysis to conclusions. Remember these are highly trained scientists who have come to a conclusion not a hypothesis.
    Now a similar study happened in India with similar results by similarly trained and qualified scientists. Thus far there has been no credible paper that can refute these findings. Only unqualified detractors. So sorry for them.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-19-2020 at 09:46 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  31. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

  32. TopTop #18
    caromia333's Avatar
    caromia333
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Nobel prize winning scientist Prof Michael Levitt: lockdown is a “huge mistake”

    Credible and compelling analysis from Stanford Pulitzer Prize wnning scientist.
    Very nuanced and not conspiratorial in any sense ...


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-sZdfLcEk
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  33. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

  34. TopTop #19
    podfish's Avatar
    Supporting Member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Quote geomancer wrote: View Post
    To recap, anti-vax Energizer Bunnies spew paranoid nonsense at a phenomenal rate. Who PAYS THEM to flood WACCO with this mind-numbing mass of disinformation?
    you only have to get paid if it's not otherwise rewarding. I think this site is full of people who enjoy the opportunity to engage. In fact, I don't believe there's much of an incentive to pay anyone -- do you really think anyone here has convinced anyone else of anything?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  35. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

  36. TopTop #20
    Chauncey Gardner's Avatar
    Chauncey Gardner
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Since the report on NPR does not include this scientists actual work to refute the independent study we can only assume that NPR is as easily manipulated, as has been the case for twenty years, as CBS or any of the other media outlets concerning this information which is incredibly important. Unless this particular Scientist has done the exact same study and found that the information provided by Luc Montagnier's and his associates is false then we can only assume that his opinions on the matter are just that.
    Quote tommy wrote: View Post
    This is mis information.

    Per NPR today (Science Friday), the DNA of Covid-19 has been examined by scientists. It does not contain the elements of manufactured or lab produced DNA (which have a common & unique sequence), rather it has the sequence of other naturally occurring Sars Covid DNA.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  37. Gratitude expressed by:

  38. TopTop #21
    Chauncey Gardner's Avatar
    Chauncey Gardner
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    This is what the local news station in your areas has to say about the information that has come forward about this particular virus. It is a complete danger to democracy... as if we did not know...
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/GvlC8RZTpbWt/
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  39. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

  40. TopTop #22
    Jude Iam's Avatar
    Jude Iam
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    exactly. "extremely dangerous to our democracy" indeed. and a brilliant piece of editing. thanks, jude


    Quote chauncey gardner wrote: View Post
    this is what the local news station in your areas has to say about the information that has come forward about this particular virus. It is a complete danger to democracy... As if we did not know...
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/gvlc8rztpbwt/
    Last edited by Jude Iam; 05-20-2020 at 05:30 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  41. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

  42. TopTop #23
    Chauncey Gardner's Avatar
    Chauncey Gardner
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    This we can say is an addendum to the later. If this horrible ogre is so confident in her verbal stride that she can say such things we are far from safe..Anywhere.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/M3eN3qA2IHiZ/
    Quote Chauncey Gardner wrote: View Post
    This is what the local news station in your areas has to say about the information that has come forward about this particular virus. It is a complete danger to democracy... as if we did not know...
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/GvlC8RZTpbWt/
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  43. TopTop #24
    rossmen
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Yes it's true! No one has convinced anyone of anything here! Though I have been influenced... which is why I continue to engage. The only downside is the blatant censorship by founder name theif berry. I continue to miss the contribution of my now facemash addicted brother, though we stopped arguing decades ago. His problem is he thinks he's right, while refusing to take a stand. My problem is I want to be proven wrong, so much more informative than being right.

    Quote podfish wrote: View Post
    you only have to get paid if it's not otherwise rewarding. I think this site is full of people who enjoy the opportunity to engage. In fact, I don't believe there's much of an incentive to pay anyone -- do you really think anyone here has convinced anyone else of anything?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  44. Gratitude expressed by:

  45. TopTop #25
    Chauncey Gardner's Avatar
    Chauncey Gardner
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Not exactly sure how anyone can refute the work of Professor Luc Montagnier without first critically analyzing his work in full. To be sure his work is 'controversial' to those who would rather maintain their present positions and all the lucrative no bid contracts that await.. We are all well aware that information has a way of coming into view weather those that hold it back like it or not. No one has yet to be able to challenge the 'conclusions' The the Professor has reached. These are not 'claims' by Montagnier these are verifiable facts. However uncomfortable these facts are.

    I have come and gone from this site many times but I have, up until now, found Barry to be fair and amiable. So unless Barry or some other person on this thread has the information that refutes the real science or a real scientist the information should stand . The fact that this information for our community has been placed in this weird informational backwater is only indicative of the #1 driver in this novel moment and that is fear. If you are afraid of the truth then perhaps it is time to hand over the reigns to someone who can maintain integrity under such conditions.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-20-2020 at 12:55 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  46. TopTop #26
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Chauncey Gardener wrote:

    "I have read several articles deriding the research carried out by a variety of individuals from scientists to awkward hit pieces on Professor Luc Montagnier, the French scientist who shared the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine.

    The one thing I am not seeing in this regard are his detractors using the same scientific methods of research to survey the doctors work. "I am not a geneticist or a virologist, but as a scientist (geologist) I like to engage in the development of multiple working hypotheses. I cannot argue the natural versus bio-engineered/modified origin of the virus based on my own knowledge of the subject. So, for me it comes down to who and what can I thrust.

    Follow the money is generally pretty reliable way to figure things out, but is not that easy to do. The other way around is to see who has the most to lose by stating the opposing views and yet stand by them, as well as the verifiable history of expertise (without conflicts of interest).

    Nobel Prize winner in the scientific field in question vs. Media commentators reading the scripts prepared by equally unqualified people behind the scenes? When Prof. Luc Montagnier states that the virus is bioengineered, we should pay attention and engage in a dialogue. Get equally qualified scientists with opposing views in a public debate. Instead, what Media does is try to smear his reputation because of his connection to the topic of homeopathy. Really? What does that have to do with his knowledge of virology that won him a Nobel prize?

    It is also an interesting “coincidence” that when you Google search his name and Covid 19, the “debunking” of his statement shows up first. What has happened to an honest “we do not know for sure yet”, if that indeed is the case, rather than petty “debunking” and character attacking.

    Another qualified person who should be listened to is Prof. Francis Boyle. He drafted the “Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act” of 1989, that was approved unanimously by both Houses in the U.S. He states that Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive bio-weapon that was engineered in BSL-4 lab in Wuhan. I am certain that he has credible information on the topic that, as usual, the Media is not reporting.

    And then, there is the recently arrested Prof. Charles Lieber, Harvard University Chemistry Department, and his connection to Wuhan University of Technology, and two Chinese Nationals implicated in bio-tech espionage!? These are conspiracy facts, not theories. All coincidences? We are to blindly, no pun intended, blame it all on the bats?

    Wuhan wet market and Wuhan Biosefty level 4 lab (the only one of that level in the country) are twenty miles apart. Many of the “Zero” patients from Wuhan had no connection to the market according to the Chinese medical sources.

    As scientists, or as laymen, in a democratic society, do we not have the obligation to look at all the viable alternatives? Do we not have the obligation to give credible experts right to voice their opinions, and furthermore support them in presenting their evidence? Without an honest and open dialogue, we are neither scientists, nor free people of a truly democratic society.

    And frankly, I am really tired of the whole debunking, cheap propagandist narrative in general, by people more often than not, with no expertise on the topics in question"-

    First of all, when you want to review or criticize a paper, you shouldn’t use the identities of the authors as part of your claim/proof. We don’t care who is the author. We don’t care if the author is a Nobel laureate or a mathematician or even an Uber driver. All what we care about is the ‘content’ of the paper, Second, when you want to review or citicize a paper, you need to start your argument with a step-by-step summary of the main points of the paper: from premises to hypothesis and from analysis to conclusions. Remember these are highly trained scientists who have come to a conclusion not a hypothesis.

    Now a similar study happened in India with similar results by similarly trained and qualified scientists. Thus far there has been no credible paper that can refute these findings. Only unqualified detractors. So sorry for them."


    This is so true, Chauncey. I completely agree.


    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  47. Gratitude expressed by:

  48. TopTop #27
    Chauncey Gardner's Avatar
    Chauncey Gardner
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    to recap if you have nothing to add to the pile of evidence then you should try and dehumanize your neighbors by mocking them. To recap those who have drunk deeply of the Kool Aid feel very vulnerable and at the same time resigned to give up any and all rights so that they can feel 'safe'. If you are not buying in then it must be mandated that you be scorned, mocked, and undermined by those who are less informed than you. Who pays this guy to play the hand of the devil? Who pays this guy and others like him to keep everyone inline in the mind numbing mass disinformation campaign happening right now all over the world? Probably many such types in every town.

    Tell us How is it that the homeless population of the US is not completely wiped out? How is it that the over crowded prison population is not wiped out? How is it that all the employees of these large corporate outlets like 'TARGET" have not had mass die offs of their employees. How is it that police who are never seen wearing masks yet continually subject others to wear them, how is it that members of congress have not been seen until very very recently wearing any kind of protections? How is it that we are all on lock down even though masks supposedly work? How is it that if masks supposedly work that we must 'socially distance' ourselves from our loved ones and neighbors? How is it that if social distancing and masks are both unable to quell a out break still? How is it that one virus can live in any environment in the world, when none have ever had that ability before? How is it finally that HIV was woven into a benign virus that lives inside a bat?
    Crank up your fluffy bunnies people.
    Quote geomancer wrote: View Post
    To recap, anti-vax Energizer Bunnies spew paranoid nonsense at a phenomenal rate. Who PAYS THEM to flood WACCO with this mind-numbing mass of disinformation?
    Last edited by Barry; 05-20-2020 at 12:58 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  49. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  50. TopTop #28
    Hotspring 44's Avatar
    Hotspring 44
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    How is it that that people can be looking at the same things and come to 180° diametrically opposite conclusions?
    Quote Chauncey Gardner wrote: View Post
    ...Tell us How is it that the homeless population of the US is not completely wiped out? How is it that the over crowded prison population is not wiped out? How is it that all the employees of these large corporate outlets like 'TARGET" have not had mass die offs of their employees. How is it that police who are never seen wearing masks yet continually subject others to wear them, how is it that members of congress have not been seen until very very recently wearing any kind of protections? How is it that we are all on lock down even though masks supposedly work? How is it that if masks supposedly work that we must 'socially distance' ourselves from our loved ones and neighbors? How is it that if social distancing and masks are both unable to quell a out break still? How is it that one virus can live in any environment in the world, when none have ever had that ability before? How is it finally that HIV was woven into a benign virus that lives inside a bat?
    Crank up your fluffy bunnies people.
    Last edited by Hotspring 44; 05-20-2020 at 01:28 PM. Reason: added what my comment is addressing
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  51. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

  52. TopTop #29
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Chauncey Gardner wrote:

    ...Tell us How is it that the homeless population of the US is not completely wiped out? How is it that the over crowded prison population is not wiped out? How is it that all the employees of these large corporate outlets like 'TARGET" have not had mass die offs of their employees. How is it that police who are never seen wearing masks yet continually subject others to wear them, how is it that members of congress have not been seen until very very recently wearing any kind of protections? How is it that we are all on lock down even though masks supposedly work? How is it that if masks supposedly work that we must 'socially distance' ourselves from our loved ones and neighbors? How is it that if social distancing and masks are both unable to quell a out break still? How is it that one virus can live in any environment in the world, when none have ever had that ability before? How is it finally that HIV was woven into a benign virus that lives inside a bat?

    Quote Hotspring 44 wrote: View Post
    How is it that that people can be looking at the same things and come to 180° diametrically opposite conclusions?

    Wow, What Wonderful Questions !


    Q. Tell us How is it that the homeless population of the US is not completely wiped out?

    Q. How is it that the over crowded prison population is not wiped out?

    Q. How is it that all the employees of these large corporate outlets like 'TARGET" have not had mass die offs of their employees?

    Q. How is it that police who are never seen wearing masks yet continually subject others to wear them, how is it that members of congress have not been seen until very very recently wearing any kind of protections?

    Q. How is it that we are all on lock down even though masks supposedly work?

    Q. How is it that if masks supposedly work that we must 'socially distance' ourselves from our loved ones and neighbors?

    Q. How is it that if social distancing and masks are both unable to quell an out break still?

    Q. How is it that one virus can live in any environment in the world, when none have ever had that ability before?

    Q. How is it finally that HIV was woven into a benign virus that lives inside a bat?

    Q. How is it that that people can be looking at the same things and come to 180° diametrically opposite conclusions?

    So Many good Questions !

    I haven’t got All of the Answers.

    But I would say to you, Chauncey, that this thing isn’t all about what it appears to be, on the Surface. Obviously, More has been going on behind the scenes than has been admitted by the boot lackeys who run the Media.

    In Other Words – and this should be Obvious – This isn’t just about some Dumb Virus that meritoriously made it’s way out of some obscure Bat Cave in China//:

    Nope. This is about Social Regimentation
    //: Implementing the long heralded New World Order”//: Vaccinating & “Marking all the Plebes on Earth//: This Event is a manifestation of Class War.

    Q. How is it that that people can be looking at the same things and come to 180° diametrically opposite conclusions?

    The Real Reason for that, Hotspring 44 , is because of the Variety of filters that many, many people have = filters that prevent them from letting certain Rays of the Spectrum in upon them. There are certain things that they refuse to See.

    Folks have different Guides & Gifts of Discernment. Remember the Cognitive Dissonance between the words of Doctors Peter Daszak & Francis Boyle. How does one Process stuff like that? One has to use a little Grey Matter to do that.

    Some folks
    may find it hard to see beyond the Media Image of Anthony Fauci and William Gates III. Anthony Fauci, after all is charismatic and convincing; he was played by Brad Pitt on Saturday Night Live. -And Billy Gates was once a charming whiz kid who dropped out of Harvard at the age of twenty & persuaded a few Math-minded whiz kid friends to do likewise & go out to Albuquerque for the Summer of '75 to party down and write Basic.

    Last edited by Mayacaman; 05-23-2020 at 02:37 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  53. Gratitude expressed by:

  54. TopTop #30
    Chauncey Gardner's Avatar
    Chauncey Gardner
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    This is informative and will help those who are non Kool aid drinking types. Settling the information score on where this virus is and how it is.
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...on_and_Origins
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

Similar Threads

  1. Sahsa Shulgin: The Nobel Prize that wasn’t
    By geomancer in forum WaccoReader
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 03:52 PM
  2. Nobel Prize For Jellyfish
    By MsTerry in forum WaccoReader
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 08:43 PM
  3. Nobel Peace Prize Acceptance Speech, Al Gore
    By Zeno Swijtink in forum WaccoReader
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 10:56 PM
  4. Al Gore wins Nobel Peace Prize
    By Valley Oak in forum WaccoTalk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 12:22 PM

Bookmarks