Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Plandemic Movie
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #31
    geomancer

Re: Plandemic Movie

There is no evidence, it's an educated guess, analogous to the "evidence" you guys present for the genetic engineering of the COVID-19 virus.

Also, haven't you learned not to feed the troll?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    What on earth is the evidence for your allegation / suggestion / "conspiracy theory" that some "East Block" oligarch - like Putin, perhaps - would finance a documentary like "Plandemic"??
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #32
    Mayacaman

Quote geomancer wrote:
    "There is no evidence, it's an educated guess, analogous to the "evidence" you guys present for the genetic engineering of the COVID-19 virus.

Also, haven't you learned not to feed the troll?"
    So, Richard, you will admit that there is "no evidence" for this particular "conspiracy theory" of your own devising? -And- you do concede frankly that is is [just] "an educated guess"??

Tell me, Richard - if I may pry an admission out of the friendly neighborhood Troll-under-the-bridge: Where would you place yourself on the Mobius-Continuum Model of the Political Spectrum ? - The original, idiosyncratic model of my own devising?

Would you say that you dwell on the Top of the Table, at ground level, a Center-Left Democrat?

For I tend to doubt that you are in the upper echelons of the Think Tank managerial class, and I also perceive that, although you no doubt dabbled in left-wing politics in your youth, you have settled squarely smack dab on the prairie of the Center / Left @ Ground Level.

The Mobius / Continuum Model of the Spectrum

The Important thing is to Visualize the whole diagram
    as a two-dimensional map of a four-dimensional field.

4. TopTop #33
    geomancer

For those fearless few who want to go deep into the sad details of Dr Mikovitz's descent from being a run-of-the-mill researcher into a scientific fantasist, read on.

https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/full/.../AID.2020.0095

Fake Science: XMRV, COVID-19, and the Toxic Legacy of Dr. Judy Mikovits

Stuart J.D. Neil and Edward M. Campbell

Published Online:2 Jul 2020https://doi.org/10.1089/aid.2020.0095

Abstract

One cannot spend >5 min on social media at the moment without finding a link to some conspiracy theory or other regarding the origin of SARS-CoV2, the coronavirus responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic. From the virus being deliberately released as a bioweapon to pharmaceutical companies blocking the trials of natural remedies to boost their dangerous drugs and vaccines, the Internet is rife with far-fetched rumors. And predictably, now that the first immunization trials have started, the antivaccine lobby has latched on to most of them. In the last week, the trailer for a new “bombshell documentary” Plandemic has been doing the rounds, gaining notoriety for being repeatedly removed from YouTube and Facebook. We usually would not pay much heed to such things, but for retrovirologists like us, the name associated with these claims is unfortunately too familiar: Dr. Judy Mikovits.

----------------------------------------
    "Judy Mikovits had worked on human retroviruses at the National Cancer Institute throughout the late 1980s and early 1990s with her mentor, Frank Ruscet
    7 She had published steadily, if unremarkably, mainly on the activity of the aforementioned promoter sequences of the retroviruses human T cell leukemia virus and HIV-1. After changing fields and moving into the private sector, Mikovits became the scientific director of a small private research institute, the Whittemore Peterson Institute (WPI), in Reno, Nevada"

--------------------------------------------
    Summation:
    "So, all in all Mikovits has form as a serial scientific fantasist who has consistently made unsubstantiated claims about mouse retroviruses as the cause of a number of human diseases. The only “evidence” ever published by her was unequivocally shown to stem from laboratory contamination and explicit fabrication of data. She was never a leading researcher in the field; her doctoral studies were only very minor contributions to the field and until the XMRV debacle, very few had ever heard of her.

Her subsequent “research” took advantage of people desperate to have an explanation for their debilitating symptoms, giving them false hope and many a false narrative where they are the victims of a massive medical cover up. In doing so, she also trashed the reputation of her former mentor, Frank Ruscetti.

Her reappearance now as an apparently maligned “scientific leader” challenging the orthodoxy on vaccines and COVID-19 would be a source of eye-rolling were she not being taken seriously by countless Internet warriors posting and reposting the trailer for Plandemic. Her claims have been picked up by right-wing commentators in the United States desperate to show that the lockdown measures taken against COVID-19 are a pernicious over-reaction designed to damage President Trump, whose inconsistent handling of the crisis has garnered a huge amount of criticism. In doing so, she is playing with fire in the heightened atmosphere of our “fake news” era. It is incumbent on scientists to call this out for what it is: fabricated nonsense.

There is no legitimate debate to be had on these issues, and any credence given to these dangerous conspiracies will lead to even greater suffering resulting from COVID-19. Steer well clear of Plandemic and the claims of Judy Mikovits."

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #34
    Mayacaman

You have not answered my Question, Richard. Instead you have gone off seeking evil reports about that poor woman Dr. Judy Mikovits. I'm sure it was not hard to find. Just as, a mere two days after the Press Conference by "America's Front-line Doctors" in front of the Supreme Court Building, the internet was chock-ful and brimming over with a plethora of articles exposing the "bizarre religious beliefs" of Dr. Stella Immanuel.

I shall not follow you down this particular rabbit hole, Richard. Instead, I shall hold your feet to the fire on the issue that was before us before you changed the subject. I shall address the Court, since it seems that You, Richard are unwilling to engage in a serious, sustained conversation.

Quote geomancer wrote:
    "There is no evidence, it's an educated guess, analogous to the "evidence" you guys present for the genetic engineering of the COVID-19 virus..."
    Richard Ely, aka "geomancer" does admit that there is "no evidence" for this particular "conspiracy theory" of his. =And= He states frankly that it is just an "educated guess".

I, on the other hand, only the•o•rize [thē′ə-rīz] on the basis of evidence that is already in the pile. In this manner I proceeded from an initial perception of the cognitive dissonance between what Dr. Francis Boyle said about the nature and origin of SARS-CoV-2 -&- what Dr. Peter Daszak told Amy Goodman

A. February 3, 2020: Transcript of Interview of Dr. Francis Boyle
    [the lawyer who drafted the Bio-weapons Treaty of 1989]

B. Interview of Dr. Peter Daszak by Amy Goodman - April 16, 2020
    Zoologist Debunks Trump’s COVID-19 Origin Theory, Calling It “Pure Baloney”

Later, further information emerged concerning the fact that Dr. Peter Daszak had been doing "gain-of-function" research on bat corona-viruses at the BSL-4 Bio-Weapons Lab in Wuhan China, and that Dr. Anthony Fauci was subsidizing this Lab-work with a 3.7 million dollar grant from the N.I.H.

At that point the dark possibility emerged that both men: Daszak & Fauci were guilty as sin, lying through their teeth, and engaged at the very least in covering up their own roles & culpability in the origin of the pandemic - or, worse, plotting and planning a global genocide.

C. Article by Josh Rogin, in the Washington Post, April 14, 2020 : State Department cables warned of safety issues at Wuhan lab studying bat coronaviruses

D. Article by Fred Guterl in Newsweek, April 28, 2020 : Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research

It was at that point that I made my own “educated guess” - not based on any prior ethnic or political bias, as geomancer’s was - that this loquacious & well-connected Dr. Peter Daszak might also be “connected” to that illustrious (& very busy) non-doctor, William Henry Gates the Third. And, sure enough,

7. TopTop #35
    geomancer

Fool, I was trolling you, and you took the bait. Your sense of humor is vestigial at best, and your inflated sense of self-importance is remarkable, what with all your challenges and demands (see below).

BTW, ALL CAPS is crazy-uncle formatting, not cool man, not cool. OK, the shoe fits, but still . . .

I note that you have posted 823 times (and counting!) since January 2019, almost as many as I have submitted (969) since June 2005. And your posts are very lengthy and filled with links - that's a lot of work (I do appreciate the large font).

My point is, who funds and supports all this effort on your part? Do you have a network of minions and fellow travelers? Have you plagiarized material from various whack-a-doodle conspiracy websites? I remember at least one instance of you being caught using uncredited material.

Bombs away!

[Mark's ALL CAPS formatting disappeared when I previewed this]

You have not answered my Question, Richard.

Correct, for once

Instead you have gone off seeking evil reports about that poor woman Dr. Judy Mikovits.

That "poor woman" is a liar, the article in "Science" that Barry and I posted documents this. Here it is again:
    https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...y-fauci-viral#

I'm sure it was not hard to find.

Low-hanging fruit for sure

Just as, a mere two days after the Press Conference by "America's Front-line Doctors" in front of the Supreme Court Building, the internet was chock-ful and brimming over with a plethora of articles exposing the "bizarre religious beliefs" of Dr. Stella Immanuel

I forget, was it alien sperm or demon sperm?

8. Gratitude expressed by:

9. TopTop #36
    Mayacaman

Ἠκούσατε (You have heard) ὅτι (that) ἐρρέθη (it was said) τοῖς (to the) ἀρχαίοις (ancients), ‘Οὐ (Not) φονεύσεις (you shall murder); ὃς (whoever) δ’ (now) ἂν (-) φονεύσῃ (shall murder), ἔνοχος (liable) ἔσται (will be) τῇ (to the) κρίσει (judgment).’a 22ἐγὼ (I) δὲ (however) λέγω (say) ὑμῖν (to you) ὅτι (that) πᾶς (everyone)(-) ὀργιζόμενος (being angry with) τῷ (the) ἀδελφῷ (brother) αὐτοῦ (of him)b ἔνοχος (liable) ἔσται (will be) τῇ (to the) κρίσει (judgment); ὃς (whoever) δ’ (now) ἂν (-) εἴπῃ (shall say) τῷ (to) ἀδελφῷ (brother) αὐτοῦ (of him), ‘Ῥακά (Raca),’c ἔνοχος (liable) ἔσται (will be) τῷ (to the) συνεδρίῳ (Sanhedrin); ὃς (whoever) δ’ (now) ἂν (-) εἴπῃ (shall say), ‘Μωρέ (Fool),’ ἔνοχος (liable) ἔσται (will be) εἰς (to) τὴν (the) γέενναν (hell) τοῦ (-) πυρός (of fire).

10. TopTop #37
    Mayacaman

Quote Fool, I was trolling you, and you took the bait. Your sense of humor is vestigial at best, and your inflated sense of self-importance is remarkable, what with all your challenges and demands (see below).
    Witness that the man concedes that he is a troll, and doth a-trolling go. He is also given to making insulting and hateful, personal ad hominem statements about someone he has never met - someone who, in this case has a very pronounced sense of humor.

Everyone is "important", Richard, but not everyone realizes their own importance.

Quote BTW, ALL CAPS is crazy-uncle formatting, not cool man, not cool. OK, the shoe fits, but still . . .
    I never use "ALL CAPS" - never. Another false accusation. Sometime I do capitalize the first letters of nouns, in an archaic, eighteenth century manner - as Jonathan Swift (one of my literary heroes) did.

Quote I note that you have posted 823 times (and counting!) since January 2019, almost as many as I have submitted (969) since June 2005. And your posts are very lengthy and filled with links - that's a lot of work (I do appreciate the large font).

That is because of the Corona-virus "Crisis" which , in my estimation requires special attention in countering the false, Establishment, mainstream media Narrative.

Quote My point is, who funds and supports all this effort on your part?

No one "funds" me, Richard Ely. What I am doing on WaccoBB is done purely as a Labor of Love...

I am desperately poor at this point in my life. I am a semi-retired Carpenter, still working part-time at 20 dollars an hour, for my Zen Buddy, a Zen hermit who lives in remote NW Sonoma County. I have No Social Security; no Medicare, I don't even have any Medi-Cal; they demanded that I produce Affidavits from all of my employers accounting for every dollar that I had earned in the fiscal year. They cut me off after I could not produce said Affidavits.

I earn less than eight thousand dollars a year these days. I am seventy years old, and still struggling to make ends meet. I have worked under the table since 1986 because I stopped paying income taxes during the Reagan 80's on account of that Administration's support of the Death Squads in Central America. There was another reason why I stopped paying income taxes in 1986: That was the Year that I learned that the bond-holding class collect Quarterly dividends on the Interest on the "National Debt."

Quote Do you have a network of minions and fellow travelers?
    No. Judith Iam and I have known each other for years. infojockey I have met a few times. He and I disagree on a few issues - notably the prez. Others who post in this category and take these issues seriously, I have never met.

Quote Have you plagiarized material from various whack-a-doodle conspiracy websites?
    No. Everything that I post is in the public domain.

Quote I remember at least one instance of you being caught using uncredited material.
    This is a False accusation and an errant "memory"
    , Richard Ely. You have absolutely No evidence for this. You are skating on thin ice - perilously close to Libel.

11. Gratitude expressed by:

12. TopTop #38
    geomancer

Mark, I have genuine compassion for your financial circumstances, I do. It's rough getting old with few resources. I suggest you get knowledgeable advice on how to get financial aid. Perhaps there is someone on this thread who can help you.

Here's the deal: I will post information from creditable scientific and medical sources to any and all COVID threads, and if you ignore me, I will refrain from mocking you. However, if you come back at me with your condescending know-it-all bullshit, I will drag your sorry ass from here to next week.

So let's give it a rest, OK?

Your choice.

I never use "ALL CAPS" - never. Another false accusation. Sometime I do capitalize the first letters of nouns, in an archaic, eighteenth century manner - as Jonathan Swift (one of my literary heroes) did.

This may come as a surprise to you, but your post of 12:22 AM today was ALL CAPs, go look at it. I await your apology.

13. Gratitude expressed by:

14. TopTop #39
    Mayacaman

Quote Mark, I have genuine compassion for your financial circumstances, I do. It's rough getting old with few resources. I suggest you get knowledgeable advice on how to get financial aid. Perhaps there is someone on this thread who can help you.
    I neither seek nor do I want pity, from anyone. I am still fit enough to work thirty hours as a week (can't do the forty-eight hours of hard labor I could do at the age of thirty-five) but I am a better carpenter than I was then. I am open to offers of temporary carpentry gigs - if there are such - in the County.

I explained my financial circumstances because you drew me out on that issue, Richard. I am not now, nor have I ever been "for sale." If I had been ambitious to make millions of dollars, I probably would have been able to pull it off. But I have never been that interested in "making money". I have all that I need, on a daily basis. The Heavenly Father provides all that I need - in the Present.

Nor do I want "financial aid" from the government. We are living in a fascist police state. I have no illusions on that score, and I do not want to be a ward of such a state. -And- I would sooner die than be marked with a digital identity tag - even if it came with a guaranteed annual income. You may Quote me. I am ready to die.

Quote Here's the deal: I will post information from creditable scientific and medical sources to any and all COVID threads, and if you ignore me, I will refrain from mocking you. However, if you come back at me with your condescending know-it-all bullshit, I will drag your sorry ass from here to next week.

So let's give it a rest, OK?
    If you wish to post on any thread in any department on WaccoBb, that is completely your option, Richard. If I think I can post something that contributes & adds to the General Welfare, that also is my right. To be at Peace with All {
    Women & Men} is the way to be, Richard. We all know that.

As far as me being a "know-it-all" I can't help it if I know a lot. I came from the Inteligenstsia. You've no doubt heard of them. My parents had twenty years of higher education between the two of them. Some of it rubbed off on me. Then again, I have always been a reader, &, even though I was unable to complete college on account of drug-induced ADD (Langley-Porter) I have ten thousand books @ present, and I study them.

Besides that, Yahshua said -& I Quote, "
    (The) δὲ (however) Παράκλητος (Helper), τὸ (the) Πνεῦμα (Spirit) τὸ (-) Ἅγιον (Holy), ὃ (whom) πέμψει (will send)(the) Πατὴρ (Father) ἐν (in) τῷ (the) ὀνόματί (name) μου (of Me), ἐκεῖνος (He) ὑμᾶς (you) διδάξει (will teach) πάντα (all things) καὶ (and) ὑπομνήσει (will bring to remembrance) ὑμᾶς (of you) πάντα (all things)(that) εἶπον (have said) ὑμῖν (to you) ἐγώ (I).

=OR=

As someone once said to George Fox (as recorded in his Journal) "George, thou findest out all things."

Besides that, geomancer, you've got the example of Neal Cassidy who famously said (don't remember the chapter & verse) "I already told you that I know everything." Just saying.

Quote This may come as a surprise to you, but your post of 12:22 AM today was ALL CAPs, go look at it. I await your apology.
    Is that how you see it, at present - "ALL CAPS" ? - Because that is not how I wrote it, and it is not how it appears to me at the present. I doubt that that's how it appears to you (suspect that you are spoofing) =But= If that is what you see, then someone other than me has altered it. And that's about all I have to say about this little non-issue.

15. Gratitude expressed by:

16. TopTop #40
    Mayacaman

Quote geomancer wrote:
    ...Have you plagiarized material from various whack-a-doodle conspiracy websites?...
    One more point, Richard, that I feel I must address, because I overlooked an aspect of this Question of yours.

I don't "plagiarize" anything. When I post any article that someone else has written, I always put their name at the top, under the title. I (almost) always remember to put the Source, with a link, at the bottom of the post. And when I quote from someone else, I always put their words in quotation marks. That is how it is done.

On the other hand, when it is original material that I myself have written, I don't put my name at the top. I am a writer - a published author, with a small but substantial body of work - (a total of approximately fifty published articles in print). I haven't counted.

My mother had a Masters degree in Journalism from Cal, Berkeley, (as well as a dual major in Organic Chemistry & Political Science from Bard, and a Masters degree in Library Science from Columbia.) For a time, in the 1960's, she taught Journalism at the Junior College level. I learned a great deal from her in my youth. My grandparents also were illustrious - and famous - journalists in their time. My grandfather was nominated for the Pulitzer Prize in 1931.

All of that accumulated in my own peculiar DNA. Journalism is in my blood. I find it insulting that you insinuate that I might stoop to "plagiarizing material form various wack-a-dooodle conspiracy websites."
    That really is an insult.

17. TopTop #41
    geomancer

The incident I remember was you posting an - inadvertently - uncredited article, which you corrected when it was pointed out. Given the huge volume of your postings, slip-ups will happen.

The ALL CAPS email of 8/24 arrived in my inbox in that form. I did the screen cap from the digest because it was easier to find than in a gmail thread. I found it just now if you want me to do a screen shot of it I will, but it seems pointless. It happened, get over it.

18. TopTop #42
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by geomancer: View Post
    OK. One more round of "feeding the troll" ( his own words).

Once - just once - I posted an article by someone else that did not include the "Source" at the bottom - but I did cite the name of the author at the top. Our friendly neighborhood uptown lawyer called me on it. I swiftly tagged the source - with a live link - at the bottom. It was a continuation of the last article on that thread. That is why I did not post the source. Fact.

It was abundantly obvious that I was not the author of the article for two reasons: A. I wrote "from article by Joseph Mercola" at the top, and B. The video in the post
    was a video of an Interview of a British Virologist named Jonathan Latham that was done by Dr. Joseph Mercola. Here is a link.<{ to the article I posted that is in dispute}.

You are grasping at straws, geomancer. Take a break.

What am I supposed to "get over" ? I was not the one who made that post degenerate into "ALL CAPS". And furthermore, Barry informed me in a personal email, (See screen shot, A*) that that post was to be "excluded" from the Daily Digest. Another Fact. As I wrote - today - on the other thread, Richard:

"...My post on the "Plandemic Movie" thread was marked "Exclude from Digest" I have the evidence here (* See below) , In a personal email from Our Moderator. So, It is quite beyond me how it ever made it on into the Digest that day - since my articles almost never appear there.

Furthermore I am recursive when I write to the point of being Obsessive-compulsive. This is a confession. Barry can testify to this. I mull over everything I write, fussing about the grammar, the punctuation, the syntax, et cetera, until I get it perfect. I never use "ALL CAPS" - Never. I quite agree with you, Richard, it is very gauche to do so.

Furthermore, I have no memory of that missive ever turning up, in any of the many, many times I hit the "Preview Post" tab on that day - August 24, 2020 - in the format of "ALL CAPS." - And if, by some freaky accident it had degenerated into "ALL CAPS", You can bet your bottom dollar that I certainly would have re-adjusted it, to get it perfect, before I hit the "Submit Reply" tab... You can count on that.

The second screen shot ( * See Below ) is a Record of how the post appeared when it finally cleared my desk, just after midnight on August 24th.

************A***************B*
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view)
    Last edited by Mayacaman; 08-28-2020 at 07:16 PM.

19. TopTop #43
    geomancer

Here is a screen shot of the email from you that I received on 8/24 at 12:23 AM. You indeed sent it in ALL CAPS, and need to quit being so defensive and, I'll say it again, own your shit and get over it. The only reason I'm beating your very, very dead horse is that you accused me of forgery ("spoofing").

Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  

20. Gratitude expressed by:

21. TopTop #44
    Mayacaman

The Eleventh Commandment:

Thou shalt not feed the troll .

(but thou mayest click on the
    thumbnail
    * for larger view)

Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  

22. TopTop #45
    barfly

Mystery solved. The page you posted is not all caps. That’s a font that displays large & small caps to represent upper and lower case characters. Why that particular font showed up can be someone else’s project to unravel.

23. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

24. TopTop #46
    Mayacaman

Quote Barfly wrote:
    Mystery solved. The page you posted is not all caps. That’s a font that displays large & small caps to represent upper and lower case characters. Why that particular font showed up can be someone else’s project to unravel.
    Perhaps I should ignore your group attempt to character-assassinate this one ( i ). But I'll go for the bait. As far as I am concerned the "mystery" still remains. One thing you may know about me : I am a truth-teller. I have never learned how to lie. It runs counter to my nature. You may disbelieve me; that is your option. Nevertheless, I stand by my words:

"I was not the one who made that post degenerate into "ALL CAPS". Furthermore, Barry informed me in a personal email, (See screen shot, A*) that that post was to be "excluded" from the Daily Digest. Another Fact. As I wrote on the other thread :

"...
    My post on the "Plandemic Movie" thread was marked "Exclude from Digest" I have the evidence here (* See below) , In a personal email from Our Moderator. So, It is quite beyond me how it ever made it on into the Digest that day - since my articles almost never appear there.

Furthermore I am recursive when I write to the point of being Obsessive-compulsive. This is a confession. Barry can testify to this. I mull over everything I write, fussing about the grammar, the punctuation, the syntax, et cetera, until I get it perfect. I never use "ALL CAPS" - Never. I quite agree with you, Richard, it is very gauche to do so.

Furthermore, I have no memory of that missive ever turning up, in any of the many, many times I hit the "Preview Post" tab on that day - August 24, 2020 - in the format of "ALL CAPS." - And if, by some freaky accident it had degenerated into "ALL CAPS", You can bet your bottom dollar that I certainly would have re-adjusted it, to get it perfect, before I hit the "Submit Reply" tab... You can count on that.

The second screen shot ( * See Below ) is a Record of how the post appeared when it finally cleared my desk, just after midnight on August 24th."

************A***************B*
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view)

25. TopTop #47
    geomancer

I did a search for the script of *Plandemic* and found this annotated scrip by "Mikhail Varshavski, DO, (better known on social media as "Doctor Mike") is a board-certified family medicine physician at the Atlantic Health System's Overlook Medical Center in Summit, New Jersey. His YouTube channel educates over 3 million subscribers with two weekly shows covering everything from trending medical stories and health myths to reaction videos critiquing popular medical TV dramas. His goal is to expose medical misinformation and increase health literacy for a previously untapped audience of young adults.

Point-by-Point 'Plandemic' Smackdown

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/86487

26. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

27. TopTop #48
    M/M

I believe the doctor is very well-credentialed; however, he doesn't understand a lot of how Gates 'charitable donations' pay him back hugely in financial world, how politicized and corrupted science and medicine can be, etc.. I don't have time to go through the smackdown, however, from as far as I got I believe the doctor well-intentioned, though not that well informed; and if he is willing to settle for first answer he comes across that contradicts points in Plandemic... not doing creditable in-depth research that this issue deserves.

28. TopTop #49
    podfish

for those who support Plandemic, a thought experiment. Read the linked article as if it were about some esoteric technical issue with no relevance to you, just look at the way various arguments are presented. This may tell you why we find "Pandemic" itself unconvincing, and the rebuttals reasonable. One passage stuck out to me:

Quote Willis: And do you have any ideas of where this occurred?
    Mikovits: Oh, yeah. I'm sure it occurred between the North Carolina laboratories, Fort Detrick, the US Army Research Institute of Infectious Disease, and the Wuhan laboratory.
    Varshavski: How can you be sure? There are so many virologists who have the same specialty as you that say that it could have easily come from a specific animal species and then jumped to humans, and then you're sure that it happened between these laboratories. I think even scientists should be comfortable with the unknown or the fact that they may be wrong.
    and there are lots of other objections Varshavski makes, that lead directly to the conclusion that Mikovits is anything but an impartial analyst. I guess I'm seeing a pattern in my own reactions. If you want to challenge a consensus point of view, you'd better focus on its flaws rather than flatly state opposing views as fact. Varshavski is doing that - looking at a variety of her statements and showing that they should not be taken at face value. The explanations around things like the assertion above always seem to turn on presumptions of ill-intent based on raw self-interest, as if claiming that as a plausible motive is the same as proving it.

29. Gratitude expressed by:

30. TopTop #50
    M/M

More information: Bill Gates — Most Dangerous Philanthropist in Modern History?

Article about many issues - including Gates; related links: The Injection FraudIt’s Not a Vaccine
    https://home.solari.com/deep-state-t...not-a-vaccine/

Quote Posted in reply to the post by M/M: View Post

31. Gratitude expressed by:

32. TopTop #51
    M/M

Quote Varshavski is doing that - looking at a variety of her statements and showing that they should not be taken at face value. The explanations around things like the assertion above always seem to turn on presumptions of ill-intent based on raw self-interest, as if claiming that as a plausible motive is the same as proving it.
    Excellently said.... a lot of that has been modeled in press and elsewhere for decades...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post

33. Gratitude expressed by:

34. TopTop #52
    Mayacaman

Re: Doctor Mike... Check out the first minute of this clip. -Specifically between 00:30 to 00:45 - in which fifteen seconds the Good Doctor forever lays to rest any aspersions against the character of Bill and Melinda Gates...

Doctor VS Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories

35. TopTop #53
    Mayacaman

Willis: And do you have any ideas of where this occurred?

Mikovits: Oh, yeah. I'm sure it occurred between the North Carolina laboratories, Fort Detrick, the US Army Research Institute of Infectious Disease, and the Wuhan laboratory.
    Interesting. I've been meaning to address this issue. Voila ! An opening. What Dr. Judy Mikovits is saying is that SARS-CoV-2 was a Joint Sino-Amerikan Bio-Weapons Project. -Not exclusively a Chinese Bio-Weapon as Senator Tom Cotton declared on January 30- and not exclusively an Amerikan Bio-weapon as various articles in Global Research have indicated. This is the Both/And Option.

Four Ko-Ti's in a Nutshell:
    1. (If A is B), A is B
    2. A cannot be both B and not B
    3. A is either B or not B
    4. A is neither B nor not B