Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: doc on virus
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

doc on virus

documentary on Covid 19 - containing much specific information i've not found elsewhere. integrating this information with WHO/Tedros, Gates, et. al. remains to be done. perhaps parallel scenarios but likely there are connections. jude
    Last edited by Barry; 04-12-2020 at 11:15 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    jesswolfe

Re: doc on virus

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    documentary on Covid 19 - containing much specific information i've not found elsewhere. integrating this information with WHO/Tedros, Gates, et. al. remains to be done. perhaps parallel scenarios but likely there are connections. jude
    Wow. We now post stuff from cults? Really? Do you know who these folks are?
    Last edited by Barry; 04-13-2020 at 12:24 PM.

4. TopTop #3
    Jude Iam

referring to falun gong? no more a cult than say, taoists, AND one of the very few groups who'll stand up for religious rights in china and persecuted and killed by the thousands for that.

critique the content of the documentary, specifically, if you care to contest it.

i am exploring widely and open to information on every aspect of this situation. clearly complex and quickly changing, there are scenarios which are quite different from the narrative offered by main-stream-media - as always.

in pursuit of truth, for the greater good, jude

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jesswolfe: View Post
    Wow. We now post stuff from cults? Really? Do you know who these folks are?

5. TopTop #4

So, I just watched the complete documentary and learned quite a bit from it. And had quite a few questions after. It does seem possible if the facts about the origins of the virus--in a laboratory rather than a bat--are true that it was created by humans. But, how it got out of there and was so quickly spread around the world is not clear. And even more unclear are the conclusions the narrator draws at the end that it is the Communist Party who did/are spreading it so they can take over the world. It is devastating China and the Chinese economy, creating a worldwide backlash against all things Chinese, weakening China by killing off thousands of Chinese people, etc. How is this leading to Chinese Communist dominion? Bizarre conclusion to say the least. I do hope that some of these great international scientific minds that are presented in this film can come together and help create a cure. Soon.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    referring to falun gong? ...
    Last edited by Barry; 04-13-2020 at 12:26 PM.

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #5
    jesswolfe

Falun Gong is Epoch Times, which is a cult. And a huge supporter of Trump. Yes if you look it up on Wikipedia it sounds pretty normal unless you actually do some deep dives.

8. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

9. TopTop #6

Hi all

I didn't watch the entire video, but what I did watch said nothing about Falon Gong , so I don't understand what is meant by, "... Falon Gong is Epoch Times..."

I don't know what it says on Wikipedia either, but that's not where I get the following info (which is from practioners and the founder of Falon Gung).

What I know about Falon Gong (Gung) is that it is a beautiful loving spiritual path involving movements/exercises/meditations similar to Tai Chi.

I also recall, (1999?) Falon Gong practicioners being persecuted in horrific ways, by the Chinese government, when the practicioners nonviolently surrounded a government center in China, and peacefully meditated.
    They are probably still under this violent oppression.

Their's is a peaceful spiritual path...

I don't know what was said etc. in the video, and I don't know anything about Epoch Times, but I wanted to give this perspective.

I don't want to / don't have time to get involved in a debate etc. about this, and as I said, I didn't watch the entire video.

Kindness to all...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jesswolfe: View Post
    Falun Gong is Epoch Times, which is a cult. And a huge supporter of Trump. Yes if you look it up on Wikipedia it sounds pretty normal unless you actually do some deep dives.

10. Gratitude expressed by: