Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    M/M

EMF health effects - by someone who understands the science and the technology....

Not just about C-virus..... or 5G, article is also not fear-mongering and gives some additional perspective. Article doesn't mention that many cruise ships have 5G beamed aboard, directly from satellites (that info can be found elsewhere including ads for cruises):

China, 5G, And The Wuhan Coronavirus: The Emperor’s New Virus
    https://www.electricsense.com/5g-coronavirus/ (article includes many short videos, a map, photos)

Quote Warning: this is a heavy science based article with nearly 100 references to studies—neither Paul or myself want to be accused of fear-mongering:

However, as someone who had become very sick and had his immune system break down and was sick for six months looking for answers before even suspecting that living in close vicinity to several cell phone towers was actually what was causing the problem and making him sick, I feel I cannot in good conscience remain silent, and I strongly suspect that China and the rest of the world are looking under the wrong stone for what is actually the problem here.

At the moment, with 10,000 recently installed 5G antennas plastering its city, Wuhan is probably one of the most 5G-electropolluted cities on the planet.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members: