Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Lostbowie

LOST* Male * Aust/Shepherd * Santa Rosa, Ca near Morgan and 10th st

REWARD with no questions asked with him returned safe.

Bowie has been missing since 2/23/20 around 8pm. Last seen heading down Morgan street towards collage or west end Santa Rosa. He is very skittish and a runner. If you see him do not approach but call me @ 530-615-8712. He might come up to someone with food. He’s wearing a blue harness, has a brown collar on with my information on it and he is also microchipped. I’m very worried about him and would love to see him come home soon.
    Please spread the word.

His description: black tri color with pale blue eyes. White paws, white chest, brown legs, black body, pink jelly beans on his nose, short tail.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    gypsey

Re: LOST* Male * Aust/Shepherd * Santa Rosa, Ca near Morgan and 10th st

so very sorry---how traumatic for you and for Bowie. You're probably doing these things already but in case you hadn't thought of one or two: I assume you've followed up with all the shelters, Aussie Rescue, posted on Ne*t Door (sorry my key * doesn't work), left flyers at every vet within driving distance, left flyers at dog parks and in neighbors mailbox*es plus local businesses et al, dog groomers, etc. (I don't know where Morgan Ave is--I live in Sebastopol but would suggest in a flyer you anchor the locale where he was lost with a simple map.
    All best...hope these suggestions aren't too repetitive--I care.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Lostbowie: View Post
    REWARD with no questions asked with him returned safe.

Bowie has been missing since 2/23/20 around 8pm. Last seen heading down Morgan street towards collage or west end Santa Rosa. He is very skittish and a runner. If you see him do not approach but call me @ 530-615-8712. He might come up to someone with food. He’s wearing a blue harness, has a brown collar on with my information on it and he is also microchipped. I’m very worried about him and would love to see him come home soon.
    Please spread the word.

His description: black tri color with pale blue eyes. White paws, white chest, brown legs, black body, pink jelly beans on his nose, short tail.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email