Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    ErinRenee07

31ft Travel Trailer “green project” -  7000

2001 Alumascape 31ft Travel Trailer.
    Good condition.
    I started to gut it for a remodel, my idea was to make it a green “tiny house on wheels”.
    Everything works, electrical, plumbing,refridgerator, solar panels etc.
    It has already had some carpet and wallpaper removed and the factory furniture fixtures dumped.
    I was really look forward to a good “fixer upper project”, but I just do not have the time.
    Would be a perfect “hand-off” to someone who does have the tools and the know how.

It is about 280 sq ft with the slide out.
    It has a few cosmetic pieces that need to be ordered, easily, as I have already done the research and initiated the vision!

*or if someone wants to partner on the project, we could resell it after the remodel and spilt the profit!

Serious inquiries only please!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    trudytrueheart

Re: 31ft Travel Trailer “green project” -  7000

Please post photos, so we can see the floorplan and layout, design of this Alumascape. Also, what is the Dry Weight and the Gross Vehicle Weight? Thanks

Quote ErinRenee07 wrote: View Post
    2001 Alumascape 31ft Travel Trailer.
    Good condition.
    I started to gut it for a remodel, my idea was to make it a green “tiny house on wheels”.
    Everything works, electrical, plumbing,refridgerator, solar panels etc.
    It has already had some carpet and wallpaper removed and the factory furniture fixtures dumped.
    I was really look forward to a good “fixer upper project”, but I just do not have the time.
    Would be a perfect “hand-off” to someone who does have the tools and the know how.

It is about 280 sq ft with the slide out.
    It has a few cosmetic pieces that need to be ordered, easily, as I have already done the research and initiated the vision!

*or if someone wants to partner on the project, we could resell it after the remodel and spilt the profit!

Serious inquiries only please!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email