Adorable, still like new, tiny (225 sq feet) but charmingly arranged studio for rent on lovely half acre in Sebastopol, 2 miles from downtown. One person only. Available March 1.

Please tell me about yourself, your current situation and your plans. Sorry but I get so many replies, I can't answer without that.

Must be willing to commit to staying at least one year.

Private entrance; plenty of light, custom maple kitchen cabinets, stove, under counter fridge, & large sink in tiny kitchen; good sized carpeted main room, small bathroom with large semi-circular shower. Closet and storage loft. High ceiling with fan. State of the art Rinnai heater, A/C. Wi-fi. Private parking spot.

The tiny size means two people won't fit.

No pets (cat on the property)! Please don't ask about pets.

The studio is separated from the main house (where I live) by a 1 car garage. There is full privacy. Small yard goes with studio, and a large garden area is available for use.

Rent is $890/mo plus maintenance/cleaning deposit $1350 which can be paid in two installments, and $110/mo. utilities which includes PG&E, use of washer/dryer, wi-fi, garbage.

Think about whether you are used to or willing to live in a very small (but wonderful) space before contacting me! So many people come and when they see it, say, "oh this really IS small."

The following work exchange may be available: handyperson skills for minor fixes around the house and grounds as needed for a tbd hourly rent reduction; gardening skills for basic weeding/cutting back/irrigation maintenance work at $15/hr. 0-3 hours per week during spring and summer.

First month rent required to hold the space once we sign a month to month contract.
I'm a very active, creative very liberal woman and looking for someone who will be a good fit. Sometimes I go weeks without seeing my tenant, but we do interact from time to time, and want to feel that our lifestyles overlap if even just a little since we'll be here on the same property.

Leave your email and phone numbers.

Must commit to stay at least a year.