Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    tao91836

60 year old woman seeks Long-Term Studio, Granny Unit, Caretake or HouseShare -  Prefer $750 or less

Location:  Santa Rosa is ideal, but open to areas near Santa Rosa
    MY LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FOR FINDING LONG-TERM
    HOUSESHARE, STUDIO OR GRANNY UNIT OPPORTUNITY
    May, 2020
    Hello, my name is Julie, a quiet and friendly 60 year old woman with an 8lb. highly trained chihuahua. My current Landlord will be moving back to his rental that I have been sharing, so it is necessary to find a new home. I shared rent in the same 3 bedroom home for 9 years in Rincon Valley, Santa Rosa. My landlord has provided me with a glowing letter of reference regarding this 9 year tenancy, stating, "Julie has been an excellent tenant. Her monthly payment has always been submitted on time and accurately. Julie has shown significant respect to the property and other tenants on the property." If you wish, I would be happy to provide you with a copy of my landlord's letter I have quoted from here and also a letter from the supervising co-tenant who shared that same rental with me during those 9 years. My landlord returned my entire pet deposit and the security deposit was returned after deducting for shared utilities.

I have guaranteed monthly income since I receive a disability check because of a spinal condition and prefer to have monthly rent and utilities of $750 or less. My health maintenance is well managed as I have learned what not to do to avoid flare ups and I do keep a positive attitude. I also work part-time. I am a good cook and enjoy cooking for others. Being empathic served me well in my career, but I avoid emotional drama as that becomes too draining for anyone. Sometimes I enjoy inviting friends or family to visit. I also like to be alone, reading or meditating in my room. I am respectful of others privacy, space and property and appreciate the same from my housemates. Although I prefer living in Santa Rosa again, I am open to looking at other towns near Santa Rosa.

I am available to move-in at any time and have the funds available for a deposit, rent and utilities. If I sound like a possible match as a housemate, please respond here to what appealed to you in my ad and what your rental space offers and what you are seeking in a share rental or tenant. Please email back or call me at 707 322-8461. Best Regards to You, Julie
    Last edited by Barry; 01-24-2020 at 10:26 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email