Supporting Member

The Art of Hugging, A Practice in Presence

When
    Saturday, November 9th;10:30 am - 12:30 pm
    Where A private movement space in Sebastopol
    Cost $15-20
    Event Website Event Facebook Page Add to Google Calendar
    Art of Hugging, a Practice in Presence

I am incredibly excited to be offering the monthly practice of The Art of Hugging, a Practice in Presence!

My intention in offering this Practice is to make room for more opportunities in our lives to come into presence and bring awareness to the moment. When we are willing to slow down, notice and allow what is here, we can then turn our attention to love, connection and bliss.

The Art of Hugging is an opportunity to experience our own connection to ourselves while connecting (hugging) with another.

What a great way to practice presence and get all the benefits of hugging!

This practice opens us up to the possibility of standing in our own selves fully while meeting another, who is standing in their full self, and together relaxing and breathing into an open space of connection and resting there.
    “KimJoy is a hugging adept whose love for the art form has led to this sweet heart offering. She has designed a simple, elegant practice for moving into the mystery. Using parameters of care and safety, she creates a finely tuned container of light to relax into the embrace of the Beloved. I arrived not knowing hugging as a spiritual practice. I left serenely walking on air. Thank you KimJoy! ”
    Micheal Zieve, Sebastopol

My next Art of Hugging Gathering will be on Saturday, November 9th 2019, 10:30am-12:30pm in a private movement space in Sebastopol. $15 prepaid or $20 at the door. Directions will be sent once you have registered. Go to https://claimyourjoy.com/art-of-hugging/ to register.

As this is an ongoing Practice we will be gathering on the Second Saturday each month 10:30am-12:30pm, in Sebastopol

November 9
    December 14 (different venue)
    January 11
    February 8

Last edited by Barry; 09-13-2019 at 01:15 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email