I am looking for a roommate to share a 2 BR detached townhouse on the west end of the town of Sebastopol off of Bodega Hwy. House is available beginning around May 15th. The unit is located on a quiet cul de sac. Two bedrooms, a full bath (shared), and laundry room upstairs. The two bedrooms are on opposite ends, separated by the bathroom so very private. Small kitchen, dining/sitting area, living room, half bath and patio downstairs. There is a small bonus room that can serve as a guest space or meditation/yoga area. Small half-garage/storage area. The room that is available is the Master bedroom. The room is unfurnished, but furnishings could be made available if needed. The sublet is for $1,100 which includes utilities and internet. I'm sorry that I do not have pictures at this time as the house is being renovated by the owner who is in the process of moving out.

About me:
I am a 57 year old professional man. I work during the weekdays and am often gone on weekends. I am recently divorced, easy-going, quiet, responsible, respectful, and a non-smoker. I have no pets. I lead a quiet meditative lifestyle and do not entertain many guests. I will likely host a meditation group a couple of times a month. I have a 12 year old son who will visit occasionally, but I will mostly spend time with him at my former home where he still lives with his mother.

What I am looking for in a housemate:
Mature, professional, quiet, easy-going, respectful, financially stable, non-smoker. Prefer no pets, but will consider a cat if the right person. Meditator or spiritually-oriented, yet grounded and responsible. Would prefer someone who can commit to a year sublet, but willing to sublet for a shorter period if the right person.

Please email me if interested with a brief bio and anything else you would like to tell me about yourself. Send email to [email protected]