Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Roland Jacopetti

Something Completely Piscean

When
    Friday, April 5th;8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
    Where KRCB-Windsor, 91.1 and 90.9 (Wait a minute! WINDSOR!!?)
    Add to Google Calendar
    Yes, it's me and I'm here again. Sorry for the long hiatus. There's no use telling long sad stories, involving dark wee hours of the morning, illness and medicine, being lost in the darkness, being at the head of the stairs, being at the foot of the stairs, much the worse for wear, pain (ow!), broken bones, casts, healing...see what I mean? Not a pretty picture. Anyway, I'm back, presented a Something Completely Something (actually, it was all about Lord Buckley. Remember him? Many long years ago, I admit, but his recorded voice made me laugh all over again. Sorry you missed it) last Friday night.

Anyway, this Friday night's show began life on my birthday, which was in and around all this brouhaha. February 20th, birthday of Sidney Poitier, Kurt Cobain, Ivana Trump, Buffy Sainte-Marie , Rihanna and Patty Hearst. I'd love to throw a party for all of them, but I doubt if any would come, and if they did, I suspect they wouldn't like each other. Anyway, it started me thinking of music-world people born in the period Feb. 19 to March 20 (otherwise known as Pisces) and the kind of songs that appear on music lists for Piscean parties, and songs that Pisces people (me, for instance) would probably like.

So...try to have fish next Friday night and, if you're aren't a Pisces, imagine what it would be like if you were. And stay away from flights of stairs!
    Last edited by Barry; 03-31-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: