Here's a GIFT for you! And it's a big WOW for me. I have just launched my “ACTIVATE YOUR SOUL TRIBE” e-book and you can download it for FREE. It's shares my life's work of 40+ years of experience in attracting and collaborating with my “Soul Tribe” and “Soul Family” through “Soul Contracts”, and creating thriving community networks and empowered relationships. Your “Soul Tribes” are those groups of souls that you are spiritually connected with, that have similar values, missions and lifestyles, and who you've probably incarnated with many times before. Your “Soul Family” are the core people within your Soul Tribe, that you are most intimately bonded with. And your “Soul Contracts” are the agreements with your Soul Tribe and Soul Family, that are designed to help you fulfill the evolutionary growth that you planned in this lifetime. I'd love for you to check it out, hear your personal experiences and feedback, and SHARE IT if you feel called! The website to download the ebook is in the 1st comment.

It is with your soul family and soul tribe you will be able to experience “High Collaboration”, which means you can easily co-create at a very high level, because you are fulfilling the same soul contracts that you agreed to do together. And this is and how I fulfilled one of my “Divine Missions” and created Harmony Festival, a major music, arts, health, eco-and consciousness Festival that took place from 1978 – 2011 in Santa Rosa California, and in the last year it attracted over 30,000 people. And many of those people were all interconnected as a massive soul tribe, with a core value and purpose of creating peace, harmony and love on the planet.

This e-book was created in High Collaboration with 2 wonderful women in my “Core Family”, my “Prime Princess” Lindsey Uluwehimailani Morriss, who is truly amazing, and helps me and everything I do in my businesses Debra Recommends and Harmony Connects. She is almost 30 years younger than me, but very connected in the same spiritual lineage and through our soul contracts, to create together and support each other. And also Chireya Laura Fox), who is 1 of my “Core Queens”, and we have been soul sisters for over 20 years. And it is our destiny to support each other as we continue to evolve our Queendom, that has the purpose of serving our soul family, in fulfilling what we came here to do, as well as inspiring both are our evolutionary growth.

The e-book is a quick read at 34 pages, and shares a lot more. And I'm VERY EXCITED for you to check this out, especially when you can take a few moments for yourself during the holidays time. Especially because many of you are not only my friends on Facebook, but you are part of my Soul Tribe. And I would LOVE your feedback, here stories of your own experiences, and get support. Because I'm committed to creating the next level of this work, which will be a Multi-Media E-book, with text, audio, video and worksheets to continue to help you to create thriving community networks and empowered relationships.

The website to download the ebook is in the 1st comment. ENJOY and much LOVE!

https://debragiusti.com/activate-your-soul-tribe