Hello Wacco's

I am moving to Sedona for a year after decades in Marin and the East Bay. I am seeking someone who can drive a 16 ft Penske truck to Sedona for me - in tandem - I will be in my Honda CRV.

Departure: Saturday Nov. 10 or Sunday Nov. 11
Over night in Palm Springs- so that we can arrive in daylight. To conserve my own energy, I do not want to do the trip in one day.

I will cover all gas, accommodations, meals, and a negotiable day rate for driving. You get to stay in Sedona 2/3 days , possibly more or less. Your choice. I fly you back to the Bay from Phoenix airport. You will need to be fully insured , valid license, good driving record, easy going, grounded.

I am also looking for 2 strong people to help load the truck a day or 2 before departure. Probably 3 hr job max. I'll pay a flat 4 hr minimum rate. No heavy furniture. No stairs. Please call or text 4157137727 if interested and for more information. No e-mails please or replies thread ( I just don't have time to check them). This can be a fun adventure for the right person. ! Thank you so much!