Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    joyfulliving

Experience with S.C. Hearing Officers?

Does anyone on WACCO have any experience dealing with Sonoma County Hearing Officers either personally or professionally? They are:
    1. Lynda Millspaugh
    2. Vanessa Aching Davenport
    3. Tom Harriman
    4. Ira Leslie Lowenthal
    5. Rachel J. Sater
    6. Douglas Thiele
    My property has been recently challenged by the Sonoma County Permit Department and I am headed into an appeal hearing since their allegations are basically all "false, confusing and incomprehensible". I want to know what the "character" is of these Hearing Officers are since I have a few days to say if I do not want to be "heard" by any one of them. I am also wondering if anyone else is getting subject to ruthless attacks by the "code enforcement folks" like I have been? I know two people so far who are getting ruthlessly treated. The one code enforcement person burst into my gated yard and started to take pictures without any serach warrant, permission, or due cause. Is anyone else experiencing this? It seems like, from my perspective, that Sonoma County Permit Department is going WAY beyond was is law to invade property, fine property owners, and charge OUTRAGEOUS fees for building permits. Any of you experiencing this same thing? Contact me. Thanks...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Sciguy

Re: Experience with S.C. Hearing Officers?

Much sympathy. Everyone is subject to attack, not just you. Thrashing around in their system is hopeless. All cards are stacked against you. Only solution is collective organization. Don't ignore Haas v. County of San Bernardino in the Cal. Sup. Ct. though they have nullified it by craftiness.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by joyfulliving: View Post
    Does anyone on WACCO have any experience dealing with Sonoma County Hearing Officers either personally or professionally? They are:
    1. Lynda Millspaugh
    2. Vanessa Aching Davenport
    3. Tom Harriman
    4. Ira Leslie Lowenthal
    5. Rachel J. Sater
    6. Douglas Thiele
    My property has been recently challenged by the Sonoma County Permit Department and I am headed into an appeal hearing since their allegations are basically all "false, confusing and incomprehensible". I want to know what the "character" is of these Hearing Officers are since I have a few days to say if I do not want to be "heard" by any one of them. I am also wondering if anyone else is getting subject to ruthless attacks by the "code enforcement folks" like I have been? I know two people so far who are getting ruthlessly treated. The one code enforcement person burst into my gated yard and started to take pictures without any serach warrant, permission, or due cause. Is anyone else experiencing this? It seems like, from my perspective, that Sonoma County Permit Department is going WAY beyond was is law to invade property, fine property owners, and charge OUTRAGEOUS fees for building permits. Any of you experiencing this same thing? Contact me. Thanks...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email