Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

AOL Users: Are you getting any WaccoBB email?

Its come to my attention that AOL users are not getting any WaccoBB.net emails. If you are an AOL user and have a moment to work with me to determine if you are getting email now and if not, you are willing to contact me when they resume (after I try to address this problem), please reply privately. Please include your phone number since I might not be able to send you email.

I also invite AOL users to post publicly with any information about receiving email via WaccoBB.net or any other problems, especially since the changes in AOL in the beginning of September.

Thanks!
    Barry
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    soulange

Re: AOL Users: Are you getting any WaccoBB email?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry:
    Its come to my attention that AOL users are not getting any WaccoBB.net emails. If you are an AOL user and have a moment to work with me to determine if you are getting email now and if not, you are willing to contact me when they resume (after I try to address this problem), please reply privately. Please include your phone number since I might not be able to send you email.

I also invite AOL users to post publicly with any information about receiving email via WaccoBB.net or any other problems, especially since the changes in AOL in the beginning of September.

Thanks!
    Barry
    if you're not getting e-mail, how do you know you're not getting it?

3. TopTop #3
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Quote Posted in reply to the post by soulange:
    if you're not getting e-mail, how do you know you're not getting it?
    The hope is that an AOL user will see this online.

4. TopTop #4
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

After banging on the problem of AOL email users not getting emails from WaccoBB.net for a couple of days I understand at least the first layer of this problem. I'm sorry to say I can't do anything about it without switching servers again.

However this problem will be solved by the upgrade I am working on which I am hoping to install in the next few weeks. So if any of you AOL users happen to see this, please use the website to see the postings. And when you post please nclude a comment about not using Reply Privately to reply (specifiy your email address in your post).

Thanks!