Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    hawaiianiris

Free christmas giveaway this Sunday Christmas Eve @ Santa Rosa Flea Mkt

Hi- I have decided to spend Christmas this year giving away to those in need- especially after the fire, there are many people who are struggling this year. My daughter sells at the Santa Rosa Flea Market on Sundays. The flea market it happening this Sunday for Christmas Eve, I reserved a spot dedicated for the free giveaway with extra tables in order to have free items available to anyone who needs them.

I wanted to let neighbors know I am doing this sunday - December 24- if you would like to donate things please feel free to contact me. I'm thinking blankets, jackets, cold weather clothing- Christmas decorations and presents and anything you think a family or person would need for this time of year or on Christmas. I hear there are still many people living in their cars (and with pets) and it is oh soooo cold out there. We could bring some joy to many people struggling this Christmas.

The space we have is #217 first row at the Santa Rosa Flea market which is at the vets center. We will be there from 8-3. Please drop off your donations to the booth Sunday morning and Please feel free to let anyone know who could use some help this Christmas that we have a free booth for them. If you are available this Sunday Christmas Eve anytime between 8-3 and would like to help in the booth that would be greatly appreciated ---please let me know. It is very casual and you could help bring love and happiness to others.
    Thank you. Happy Holidays.
    Janise
    Last edited by Barry; 12-22-2017 at 09:59 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 6 members: