I need to relocate my 89 year old mother from the assisted living residence she is presently living in as she can no longer afford it. She is in the process of getting on Medi-Cal and is IHSS eligible. I need a care-giver with a room to rent as well. At present I can pay $2,000/mo. without IHSS....and either add a caregiver and/or the existing caregiver can pick some IHSS hours. Mom has no behavioral issues. She is pleasant and many find her charming and funny. She has slowly progressing macular degeneration so can't see well, cannot stand for any length of time, can walk (and likes to) using a walker. She has some mild dementia. She needs help showering, dressing, getting ready for bed, her medications given to her (I'm willing to organize weekly) and her meals prepared for her.. There is no way to get her into a Medi-Cal facility and she does not really need a skilled nursing facility. She eats very little and is happy with simple food. I take care of special treats like her favorite fruits and cookies.