Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    jospencer
    Supporting Member

The Hannah Institute for Early Trauma Education

I am refiling for non profit status for the non profit I formed sixteen years ago, "The Hannah Institute for Early Trauma Education." I have never had any funding for this work, yet I have continued to be a trauma educator in whatever form that was needed (individual counseling, public media, writing, etc.) I published a book which chronicles the neglect and abandonment trauma I suffered consequent to my father's WWII trauma; "Healing the Wound That Won't Heal; the Reality of Trauma." What I need to refile: two Board of Directors who agree to a monthly meeting; an initial agent who agrees to have your name and address on the Articles of Incorporation; and help with the filing fees which will be about $300.00. Please consider engaging with me in this work.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    lynettaavery

Re: The Hannah Institute for Early Trauma Education

Hi Hannah,
    I am interested in how I can provide support. This topic touches my heart. You can email me, [email protected]

Quote jospencer wrote: View Post
    I am refiling for non profit status for the non profit I formed sixteen years ago, "The Hannah Institute for Early Trauma Education." I have never had any funding for this work, yet I have continued to be a trauma educator in whatever form that was needed (individual counseling, public media, writing, etc.) I published a book which chronicles the neglect and abandonment trauma I suffered consequent to my father's WWII trauma; "Healing the Wound That Won't Heal; the Reality of Trauma." What I need to refile: two Board of Directors who agree to a monthly meeting; an initial agent who agrees to have your name and address on the Articles of Incorporation; and help with the filing fees which will be about $300.00. Please consider engaging with me in this work.

4. TopTop #3
    jerichsalud

Are you familiar with the Sonoma County ACE's (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Connection? https://www.acesconnection.com/g/sonoma-county-aces-connection

Robust activity including monthly meetings, trainings, presentations etc.

Jacob

Quote jospencer wrote: View Post

5. TopTop #4
    jospencer
    Supporting Member

Quote jerichsalud wrote: View Post
    Are you familiar with the Sonoma County ACE's (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Connection? https://www.acesconnection.com/g/sonoma-county-aces-connection

Robust activity including monthly meetings, trainings, presentations etc.

Jacob
    Thanks!