Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    shiva2731

Pedestrian hit on Main Street

I am very concerned about the pedestrian who was hit on Main Street this afternoon. Although I don't know his name, I've seen him so very many times juggling or throwing the thing on the string up in the air in front of Earth Child on the southwest corner of Main and Burnett, that I feel like I know him. If anyone has any information on his condition I would be grateful to know. If you are of a mind, please send up a prayer for him. And PLEASE slow down.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    ceni

Re: Pedestrian hit on Main Street

I can say that thankfully, Ron the magician is recovering and doing better. He's out of the hospital now and is up and around. He does need our kind thoughts and yes, we do need to slow down.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by shiva2731:
    I am very concerned about the pedestrian who was hit on Main Street this afternoon. Although I don't know his name, I've seen him so very many times juggling or throwing the thing on the string up in the air in front of Earth Child on the southwest corner of Main and Burnett, that I feel like I know him. If anyone has any information on his condition I would be grateful to know. If you are of a mind, please send up a prayer for him. And PLEASE slow down.

3. TopTop #3
    dreamer

Re: Pedestrian hit on Main Street

Thank you for the reminder to SLOW DOWN. I just returned from a wedding and heard of this accident while there. We are certainly offering all the light we can on the situation.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by shiva2731: