Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jennifer Novascone

NO Committment-Drop-In. PetSmart @ Little Paws Cat Rescue Adoption Room Seeks VOLUNTEERS.

If you please, post this message on your FACEBOOK or other social media page.

I really need your help; a gift of your time.

I'm an adult who volunteers at the "Little Paws Cat Rescue" a non profit inside the PetSmart Adoption Room in Rohnert Park. When I find myself with some free time I head in to lend my heart and my hands; most times when I'm in there to buy pet food, but more often lately.

Little Paws Cat Rescue could really use some cat lovers: adults only... college students, as well as, retired and working folks to help play with and amuse cats whenever they can. No worries about having to keep to a schedule or commitment. Your gift is simply coming in whenever you're able... for fifteen minutes or one hour. It's easy and takes just moments to be trained in proper cat handling. It's simple: a "Little Paws Rescue" seasoned volunteer will show you the ropes.

I hear many people tell me they can't volunteer due to time constraints; unable to commit to a schedule and that was my dilemma too. But this is YOUR schedule and we'd be grateful to have your time when you can make it. Others tell me that it's too sad to see the cats in cages. I ask you to imagine that it's MUCH more wrenching when adoptable cats do not regularly receive the loving sustenance so vital to see them through to adoption. This is where it REALLY COUNTS. Little Paws Rescue does a fantastic job at adopting out hundreds and hundreds of cats, but we need more help.

Ironically, I found myself being drawn to the adoption room at PetSmart whenever I had a bad day. Ahhh! My blood pressure goes way down whenever I visit the cat room. :-) Great therapy. OR, Maybe you cannot have a cat where you live. Viola! Instant cat fix.

Those interested, please CALL. At present there are twelve cats and kittens at the Rohnert Park "Little Paws Cat Rescue" PetSmart Adoption Room and they really need your extra time and attention!

Please contact me, Jennifer Coleman @ 707-888-7046 to lean more. I can be reached as late as 11 PM . I have no affiliation or benefit with PetSmart, other than being a volunteer to lend time to Little Paws Cat Rescue 501c3.

Yuki, the cat in the photo, is just one of twelve cats who so desires your love.
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: