I'm looking for someone who can help me in my home 2-3 times during the week for 2-3 hours each day. The exact days and times are somewhat negotiable, but it will depend on my fall schedule, which hasn't been completely set yet. A possible schedule would be Mondays and Wednesdays from 10-12.

I homeschool my two children using Enki curriculum. My children are 2 and 6. I need help around the house while I homeschool. This includes washing dishes, gardening, making meals, light housecleaning and laundry. It also includes doing activities with one of my children while I am with the other. On rare occasions, it could mean watching both children while I go out for an appointment.

I'm hoping to find someone who has experience with children and is in line with the way we are raising them, which includes aspects similar to Waldorf, Weaving Earth, and to unschooling. Although a good chunk of the time you would be doing housework, you would be in our home and interacting with the children the entire time you are here.

I would also be open to you leading some lessons if you have areas of expertise. I am especially looking for someone who is fluent in Spanish, although I would hire someone who is not a Spanish speaker if everything else is a good match.