Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

The Truth About Cancer Free Online Docu Series Begins TODAY Tuesday April 12th

Cancer Will Kill Nearly 8 Million People This Year.
    They're Hiding the Truth on How NOT to Be One of Them.
    We're About to Reveal Everything...

Cancer is not a death sentence.

Find out the truth about cancer, the cancer industry, how to heal cancer and how to prevent it. Currently 1 in 3 women and 2 in 3 men get cancer. You and your loved ones do not need to become a statistic.

We Reveal Everything Starting TONIGHT Tuesday at 6 pm Pacific...for 9 nights.

https://go.thetruthaboutcancer.com/?...2-9325bf7b0959

Let's end the cancer pandemic AND the fear once and for all!

Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    Last edited by Barry; 04-11-2016 at 02:29 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2

Re: The Truth About Cancer Free Online Docu Series Begins TODAY Tuesday April 12th

Hi there Neighbors, how are you?

We’ve had quite a few questions about the upcoming 9-part “Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest” series (series premier starts tonight at 9:00pm Eastern)...

So here you go... I wanted to answer 6 of the most common questions real quick below before we get started tonight. :-)

Q. What television channel is this being aired on?

A. First, while the quality of this documentary series easily qualifies it for being aired on TV, TV stations would likely consider the content “too controversial” for reasons you’ll understand with tonight’s first episode that you don’t want to miss.

Plus, none of the major cable channels or even the networks are available to everyone everywhere… certainly not for free! We have many people registered to watch from all corners of the globe, and the only way we can reach everyone anywhere and show this entire series free is via the Internet. :-)

Q. Does this docu-series give real solutions or is this just a clever sales pitch to sell me some “magic” potions?

A. Just ask anyone who’s watched our first two earlier docu-series, “The Quest For The Cures” and “The Quest For The Cures... Continues,” or the millions who saw and shared “A Global Quest” when we first aired it in 2015 to limited release!

What you’ll see is as “real deal” as it gets, and no, don’t worry, we’re not selling any “secret potions.”

We’re truly on a mission, as you’ll see, to educate the world about all the best ways to prevent, treat, and beat cancer — many of which you’ve never heard about before because Big Pharma and others don’t want you to know about them!

We’re sharing this genuinely life-saving information so that you know your options for treatments… and so that you’re MUCH better prepared for preventing cancer in the first place.

You’re going to be blown away by everything you discover during these next 9 days!

Q. Is it too late for my friends and family to sign up free for this series?

A. We’ve been getting this question a lot for days, and even as of right now — with the important Episode 1 starting tonight at 9:00pm Eastern — no, it’s still not too late! :-)

Just send them this link…

…and encourage them to sign up as soon as possible to watch Episode 1 tonight!

Q. How long is each episode?

A. Each episode is about an hour and fifteen minutes, with the exception of the first episode tonight, and the last episode (episode 1 and episode 9). These two are close to two (2) hours long as we just couldn’t edit them down any smaller — the information was just too valuable.

Q. Where else can I get the episode links and other updates about the series?

A. Great question. We know from past experience that email services like Gmail and Yahoo can be a little aggressive and sometimes they put our emails into your junk folder or even just straight into the trash.

(PLEASE make sure to check your “Promotions” tab if you use Gmail and haven’t been seeing email from us, and move it into your Inbox. If you use Yahoo, Hotmail, or others, please check to make sure our emails are not going into your spam or bulk folders. Please be sure to add our email ([email protected]) to your email contacts list!)

And a great solution is to also follow us on Facebook here. This way, if you do miss our email somehow, you’ll still be able to get the links each day on our Facebook page!

Q. What if I have questions or need more clarity about something discussed in one of the episodes?

A. We’re going to be doing a LIVE Q&A where I will be go episode by episode answering your top questions! :-)

Below every episode, on the page, you’ll see a section that says “Live Q&A With Ty.” Just click on the link in that section and submit your top questions about that episode.

**Note** you can submit questions about each and every episode. So please don’t be shy; if you need more clarity or answers, please submit questions for me to answer.

Okay, that’s it for this email. :-)

Remember we go live at 6pm Pacific time tonight Tuesday.

Thanks and I’ll see you tonight,

Ty Bollinger

4. TopTop #3

Re: The Truth About Cancer Free Online Docu Series Begins TODAY Tuesday April 12th

For clarity you can watch Episode 1 of The Truth About Cancer, which is about 2 hours, any time starting at 6pm Tuesday for the next 23 hours until Wednesday at 5pm. Episodes 2-8 are about 1 hour and Episode 9 is about 2 hours. So you can watch Episode 1 anytime in the next 23 hours. https://go.thetruthaboutcancer.com/r...9&source=email

Click above and you’re going to find out “The True History of Chemotherapy & The Pharmaceutical Monopoly ” in this powerful first episode!

Just a couple things you can expect to discover in tonight’s show:

- The true history of chemotherapy and how the original “chemos” were based on the mustard gases of the World Wars

- Proof that corruption and fear are being used to enslave cancer patients

- Meet doctors who have been persecuted and destroyed for curing cancer

- Learn about the Hoxsey treatment being used in Mexico and meet the survivors from this groundbreaking treatment

- And so much more!

5. TopTop #4
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

I note that there is a website dedicated to debunking this video series.

See: https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...-about-cancer/

Quote Posted in reply to the post by intheflow88: View Post
    Cancer Will Kill Nearly 8 Million People This Year.
    They're Hiding the Truth on How NOT to Be One of Them.
    We're About to Reveal Everything...

Cancer is not a death sentence....

We Reveal Everything Starting TONIGHT Tuesday at 6 pm Pacific...for 9 nights.

Last edited by Barry; 04-14-2016 at 12:47 PM.

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #5

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post

After seeing Episode 1 I can see why they would need to try to save their image with a website like that. But their image is completely ruined now. Jewish people will be really interested to know that if it weren't for Bayer and two other pharmaceutical companies, WW2 and the death camps would not have happened. They don't want you to see their criminal corruption exposed. This first episode reveals that the pharmaceutical industries are directly responsible for building the Auschwitz and Birkenau slave labor camps for Nazi Germany to make a 2 mile x 8 miles massive industrial center where all the materials used in WW2 and then a year later the death camps. And that their policies today of seizing children whose parents do not want to treat them with chemo and radiation are the based in the same medical fascism--profits at the expense of the lives and well being of others.There is of course a lot more.

It opens with a quote by Soren Kierkegaard "There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what is not true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true."

This was a real eye opener. Episode 2 begins now... https://go.thetruthaboutcancer.com/?...2-9325bf7b0959

8. Gratitude expressed by:

9. TopTop #6

I posted the same announcement above for The Truth About Cancer on Craigslist and it's been flagged 8 times in 24 hours!! Isn't that a bit extreme? It seems this information has hit a nerve.

Episode 1 is still playing and exposed the surprising history of the medical industry:

-direct ties to robber barons Carnegie and Rockefeller and the monopoly they created in the medical field
    -the Flexner Report
    -the pharmaceutical industries were directly responsible for building the Auschwitz and Berknau slave labor camps for Nazi Germany to make all the materials used in WW2, and then a year later the death camps
    -we were taught that there was 1 Nuremberg Trial. There were 12 and the 6th one was investigating Farber pharmaceutical company for their role in the Holocaust, which was let off the hook!
    -government-mandated chemotherapy on minors (medical fascism)
    -the cancer-conquering agent vitamin B17
    -toxin-cleansing protocols that initiate natural healing
    -the persecution and truth suppression of natural healing practitioners by government agencies, the American Medical Association and Big Pharma.

Episode 2 continued to reveal critical information you need to know about cancer:

-tumors and the immune system
    -the systemic nature of cancer
    -genetics and epigenetics
    -the truth about Breast Cancer Awareness
    -the truth and dangers of mammography
    -early detection through thermography

Upcoming episodes expose the truth about cancer killing viruses, GMOs, sound and light therapy, the NOCEBO Effect, combining superfoods, healing with micronutrient therapy, and much more.

We truly believe this is a life-changing docu-series. After all, knowledge is power -- and if you're going to treat or prevent cancer, you should know there are natural choices and alternatives.

Sign up for free access here: https://go.thetruthaboutcancer.com/?...2-9325bf7b0959

10. Gratitude expressed by:

11. TopTop #7
    podfish

I posted the same announcement above for The Truth About Cancer on Craigslist and it's been flagged 8 times in 24 hours!! Isn't that a bit extreme? It seems this information has hit a nerve.
    or it's being treated as annoying spam. There used to be several more people who'd comment on the conspiracy posts. Most have dropped out of doing so, but I'm still here and occasionally moved to comment.

The website Barry mentions covers a wide range of topics. It didn't arise to 'save image like that' as you responded in another of your posts. That site has specific observations, many about the credibility of the 'authorities' in your video series.

Instead of tossing in a grab-bag of boogiemen like the Rockefellers, you might be well served to justify why they're boogiemen and unreliable but Mercola, et al, are altruistic heroes. Other things that are tips: claims like yours below that 'we were taught that there was one Nuremberg Trial' are hallmarks of straw-man setups. Most people don't recall what they were taught about that trial, a lot of people probably think Gregory Peck was the prosecutor. It's probably true that anyone who thinks they do know, because they recognize the name, assume it was one thing... that's just a mark of (understandable) ignorance, not conspiracy.

well, I'm reaching the tl;dr for this.... so unless something more of interest comes up, I'll leave you to actually read the stuff on ScienceBasedMedicine.org before you dismiss it with irrelevant generalities. And yeah, you caught me too. I'm no more likely to watch that series before dismissing it than you are to actually read SBM's site.

12. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

13. TopTop #8
    rekarp

I watched most of this series last year, and I agree with a lot of what is said on your link below, which is primarily that this series is extremely biases and provides a lot of misinformation and blatantly false information.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post

14. Gratitude expressed by:

15. TopTop #9

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    ...I'll leave you to actually read the stuff on ScienceBasedMedicine.org before you dismiss it ...
    I actually read the Science Based Medicine site and now it's your turn to watch episode 1 https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/agq/episode-1/ where they expose how there is often no science, but instead industry created ghost-written fake "science" reports published in prestigious medical journals that doctors are fooled about all the time. Come on, I dare you.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-15-2016 at 12:25 PM.

16. Gratitude expressed by:

17. TopTop #10
    podfish

I actually read the Science Based Medicine site and now it's your turn to watch episode 1...
    there's always a crumb of truth. Doctors aren't scientists - they are indeed swayed by drug companies. Drug companies do things I consider evil, too. It's the extrapolations that typically go too far. How 'bout a compromise: is there a transcript of the video? the bandwidth of information is so low on video that it's best used for entertainment and advocacy, in both cases it's because of the enhanced emotional content. But there's a reason even a pure entertainment like baseball invented the box score - we don't always have time or interest enough and would prefer concise information.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-15-2016 at 12:24 PM.

18. Gratitude expressed by:

19. TopTop #11

there's always a crumb of truth. Doctors aren't scientists ...
    The practice of systematically ghost writing "scientific" documents for the purpose of selling unproven drugs that hurt people is fraud and murder. Yes there's a transcript. It comes with the DVD's which you can get here: https://go.thetruthaboutcancer.com/r...9&source=email
    I'm getting the DVD's and transcript as a reward for referring people. If it's in digital form I'll make sure you get a copy podfish.

I'm not going to be discussing this with you or anyone unless they at least take in the information we're talking about.

They are so far not taking down Episodes 1 and 2 after 23 hours as they had stated. They are still free here https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/agq/episode-1/ and https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/agq/episode-2/

Episode 3 is here: https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/agq/episode-3/

I already knew a lot of this material and I am still learning much valuable information I will be able to use to prevent cancer and help my clients, friends, and family. The first thing I'll be doing is getting some frankincense and myrrh essential oils.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-15-2016 at 12:24 PM.

20. Gratitude expressed by:

21. TopTop #12
    podfish

please do put up the link to the transcript. I'm curious though openly prejudiced - and that site's transparent attempts at collecting identifiable personal links to its readers reinforce that prejudice. It's not typically the way someone who wants to promote ideas on their merits would go about it. Connections to 'real people' are currency on the internet, and his site is designed to mine for them. His heart and intentions may be pure. But I'd prefer a link I can read anonymously (which of course is only approximate at best on the net anyway).

... Yes there's a transcript.....

22. TopTop #13

Here are the Cliff notes for The Truth About Cancer attached.

please do put up the link to the transcript.
    Attached Files

23. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

24. TopTop #14

Anybody can see all the episodes for free. See below. The first episode is riveting. A must see for everyone, not just cancer patients. Even just the first 20 minutes.

Episode 1 exposes the surprising history of the medical industry:

-direct ties to robber barons Carnegie and Rockefeller and the monopoly they created in the medical field
    -the Flexner Report
    -the pharmaceutical companies were directly responsible for building the Auschwitz and Berknau slave labor camps initially to build the pharmaceutical complex, and later for Nazi Germany to make all the materials used in WW2, and then a year later the death camps
    -we were taught that there was 1 Nuremberg Trial. There were 12 and the 6th one was investigating Farber pharmaceutical company for their role in the Holocaust, which was let off the hook!
    -government-mandated chemotherapy on minors (medical fascism)
    -the cancer-conquering agent vitamin B17
    -toxin-cleansing protocols that initiate natural healing
    -the persecution and truth suppression of natural healing practitioners by government agencies, the American Medical Association and Big Pharma.

Episode 2 continues to reveal critical information you need to know about cancer:

-tumors and the immune system
    -the systemic nature of cancer
    -genetics and epigenetics
    -the truth about Breast Cancer Awareness
    -the truth and dangers of mammography
    -early detection through thermography

To see Episodes 3-9 search Youtube with the phrase "The Truth About Cancer: a Global Quest - episode 3" and change the number.

There are dozens of short clips on many other topics at https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/category/videos/

25. TopTop #15
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

I don't know if this contradicts any of the other info posted on the thread but the site below was recommended by a source I have a lot of respect for:

Don’t believe the hype – 10 persistent cancer myths debunked

26. Gratitude expressed by: