Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    CSummer

Vaccines safe? MD speaks out against gov't suppression of vaccine-autism evidence

It takes courage and outrage for an MD to keep speaking out against the suppression of a whistle-blower's testimony that he was part of a huge CDC coverup of the link between the MMR vaccine and autism. The article also gives a link to a trailer for a new documentary video on the same subject. See the article here; below is an excerpt:

Let me quickly review what has been going on. A senior CDC scientist, Dr. William Thompson has admitted that he and his colleagues at the CDC participated in a massive, coordinated cover-up of crucial data that links the MMR vaccine to autism. Dr. Thompson has stated that he and his colleagues altered and hid information in peer-reviewed studies that may prove that the MMR vaccine causes autism and other neurological illnesses.

Since August, 2014, I have been asking our Congressmen and Congresswomen to have a hearing on this matter and call Dr. Thompson to testify, under oath. Nearly 20 months later, what has the Office of Government Reform, chaired by Congressman Chaffetz done? Not a damn thing.

A senior CDC scientist claims that the CDC hierarchy committed scientific fraud and yet our Congress does nothing? How does this happen?

It happens because the Big Pharma Cartel’s vaccine lobby is all-powerful. Any criticism of a vaccine is met with a media blitz and a stern rebuke from the Powers-That-Be.

I don’t know about you, but I have had enough. I have had enough of seeing vaccine injured children. I have had enough of Congress not doing their job. I have had enough of the media’s refusal (except Newsmax) to report that a senior CDC scientist has claimed whistleblower status and claimed that the CDC has covered up important data about vaccines. I have had enough of conventional medicine’s lies that it is safe for pregnant women to receive a vaccine containing a neurotoxin such as mercury, aluminum, or MSG. (Note: There are no safety studies showing it is safe to inject a neurotoxin into any living being much less a pregnant woman).

So what can we do? We can start by viewing the VAXXED documentary (The trailer can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdCU2DfMBpU). When it is released, I will be arranging a showing of this film either at my office or a local theater. I will donate any proceeds to a local, non-profit charity Michigan for Vaccine Choice (https://michiganvaccinechoice.org/).

Also, here's a book that describes the connection between vaccines and allergies - especially peanut allergies in children.

CSummer
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2

Re: Vaccines safe? MD speaks out against gov't suppression of vaccine-autism evidence

WARNING!!
    There is true EVIL portrayed in this film and I, too, have had enough! How can I help?
    Rev. BE
    Last edited by Barry; 03-29-2016 at 09:05 PM.

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #3
    CSummer

Re: Vaccines safe? MD speaks out against gov't suppression of vaccine-autism evidence

If you click the link in the first paragraph of the original post, it will take you to the original article. Toward the end Dr Brownstein tells who to call to encourage that the suppressed information be brought out before Congress.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Allorrah Be: View Post
    WARNING!!
    There is true EVIL portrayed in this film and I, too, have had enough! How can I help?
    Rev. BE

6. TopTop #4
    Shandi

Thank you for your courage in speaking out here, where you may receive criticism from those who are mainstream conformists. There are a few of us who are in gratitude for those who speak the truth, without fear of name calling or harassment. (Are you a RPR member?)

Quote Posted in reply to the post by CSummer: View Post
    It takes courage and outrage for an MD to keep speaking out ...
    Last edited by Barry; 03-29-2016 at 09:06 PM.