Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    massage maven

Good dog needs home

Hello happy holidays, I need to find a home for my dog Sega immediately. He is a super sweet mellow dog with a love for people, he loves to play, and likes lots of attention. He is well trained, will sit and stay and listen to you when you talk to him ;) He is completely house broken, and an inside dog. He is fixed, has all his shots(has always had his shots ever year), has never chewed anything, ever. He needs someone that can give him lots of love and attention, he likes a walk twice a day. He is a bigger dog so he probably wouldn't be a good fit if you have small children since he can get happy and playful and might knock one over. He is 6 years old but still acts like a puppy in a lot of ways, everyone loves his happy excited greetings. We feed him grain free food and it is a bit expensive but he has some skin issues on regular food. He also has a bum left hind leg, it bothers him after long walks or if he gets to playful. He needs a mellow place to stay with a lot of attention or else he might get depressed. His ideal place to live would be with someone semi retired that will take him on car rides and to the dog park. He does well with other dogs when off the leash but when on the leash he can sound aggressive but he just really wants to play, he pulls a little but not much. He is a strong dog, weighs 60 pounds and needs someone that can handle him and not be dragged down the street by him. I am sure he would also love a family, with teenage kids maybe that are respectful of animals. Anyways, I am kinda droning on here, I love him so much, he is my family and my best friend and my landlord just dropped a bomb on me for Christmas saying he had to go or we both would have to go. Sega didn't do anything to deserve this he has never hurt anyone or anything. He just wants to love and be loved and that is the way i raised him. oh, and he is a blue nose pit bull without papers. Thanks for reading all this, I want whoever considers him to be informed. He needs a home immediatly, we got a 3 day notice, so Saturday is the day he has to go. Mahalo
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Good dog needs home

This is heart breaking! A three day notice to get rid of a beloved dog? I do hope that someone in our community can step up to foster him, so he doesn't end up in a shelter, where he may be killed simply because of his breed.

I've copied and pasted your post on Rohnert Park Nextdoor, and received a response from someone who'll be in contact with you. She knows a person who helps and fosters pit bulls. We've got to save him from going to a shelter! Someone suggested getting a doctor to say that he's your "service" dog. They can't evict a service dog!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by massage maven: View Post
    ... Thanks for reading all this, I want whoever considers him to be informed. He needs a home immediatly, we got a 3 day notice, so Saturday is the day he has to go. Mahalo
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 12-19-2015 at 02:03 PM.

3. TopTop #3
    Shandi

Re: Good dog needs home

Knowing the law is your best defense.

Besides re-posting in Nextdoor, and getting a response about a pit bull rescue and foster, I'm also posting information on important and immediate steps to take to get a "service dog" note, with a referral to a vet in Cotati that's open 7 days a week and evenings. They have about a dozen vets, and one is holistic:

Animal Hospital of Cotati 792-0200

https://www.humanesociety.org/animal...ter-tips.html#
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 12-19-2015 at 01:56 PM.