Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    thegirllovesflowers

Seeking a home-based hair cutter for a hair trim/cut

Hi All, Happy Seasons Greetings!

I'm looking for a person who can cut my hair - simple style - medium length straight hair. I am sensitive to salon products and prefer to have my hair cut in a private home or in my home. I had to give up my special person who cut my hair at her home when I moved here... so looking for another special person. I'm fixed income, so budget minded, and I am willing to travel to you - especially if you have a chemical and scent free home - otherwise, at my home in Penngrove.

Thanks for any referrals or leads! ~ Cindy
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 12-05-2015 at 01:20 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Seeking a home-based hair cutter for a hair trim/cut

I too, would love to find such a person, but it must be someone very experienced in cutting naturally curly hair. Most of my life, I've cut my own hair because of a few traumatic salon experiences. I'm even more sensitive to chemicals nowadays.

I've also cut friend's hair for over 30 years. However, those friends aren't able to do as well as I can myself. Only yesterday, I finally had to cut my own, after more than a year. I was actually blown away at how well I did; it actually looks professionally done, even the back! Maybe I was a beautician in a past life.....?

I think there are a high number of us who want home hair care, enough that someone could make some extra cash, cutting and coloring. The coloring is tougher for me than cutting. It was easy when I was 16, but I'm not willing to go gray. It's not a good color for my pinkish skin tone. I've tried various gray wigs to check it out.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by thegirllovesflowers: View Post
    ...I'm looking for a person who can cut my hair ...
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 12-05-2015 at 01:21 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email