I am looking for demonstration models for my holistic healing techniques. I have several projects including a book on healing and educational videos on how to do the techniques I use.

Also, I would like to show how I can get people out of pain in just one session, so anyone with something currently causing them body pain would be great, but not necessary.

I have a pretty good record of healing just about anything. My specialty is taking a body out of pain. In just one session pain is either gone, or greatly reduced, usually with a plan on how to be completely free from it forever.

This is not a paying gig. However, you can have a copy of the material I am working on, as well as getting some top quality healing work for free.

Ideally this would be done at your place. If you are a single woman it would be good for you to have a friend there. We could possibly work someplace public like a park if that is better for you.

I am in Guerneville, so anywhere in the area would work. Guerneville area, Santa Rose or Sebastopol area are ideal, though I will go further.

You can find some information about my healing work by going to my website, SelfAdjustingTechnique.com where you'll find articles and links to my current healing books.

Please email, text or call if you're interested. 510 295 4513