Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    edlarkcmt

Brown cat found on lynch road

A brown and somewhat spooky looking but quite friendly cat has shown up on my doorstep on Lynch Road. It looks hungry and underfed. Does any one know of any missing cats like this?

Please call at 291-3010
    Thanks,
    -Ed
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    helenscott08

Re: Brown cat found on lynch road

Five days ago Sonomarosa gave a link to a NATIONWIDE LOST and FOUND (for pets). It was posted here in the PETS AND CRITTERS.

Also, I am fairly sure that PET FINDERS.COM has a LOST AND FOUND area.

hs

Quote Posted in reply to the post by edlarkcmt:
    A brown and somewhat spooky looking but quite friendly cat has shown up on my doorstep on Lynch Road. It looks hungry and underfed. Does any one know of any missing cats like this?

Please call at 291-3010
    Thanks,
    -Ed

3. TopTop #3
    Moon

Re: Brown cat found on lynch road

Quote Posted in reply to the post by edlarkcmt:
    Please call at 291-3010
    Thanks,
    -Ed
    The first thing to do is to take her to someone with a microchip scanner; if she's microchipped, you may be able
    to take her right home today. If not, most papers run free Found ads; just phone them and give them very partial (so the claimant will still have to describe her to show their claim's legitimacy) information as to her appearance and where she was found. Also, many radio stations will run Found Public Service Announcements for free. If she's very thin, she's probably been abandoned, but she may simply have been lost for a long time. Thanks for helping.