Are you a cello player?
Can you sing harmonies?
Are you a woman?
Do you want to collaborate with a woman songwriter, tour nationally and internationally and create music together that touches people deeply?
Here are some other questions:
Do you want to create music that speaks to the longings for connection to the Earth, to others, to those parts of our personal and collective experiences that remain voiceless?
Do you want to explore the intersections of ritual and music, performance and shamanism, poetry and song?
If these questions speak to you please send me a reply.

Here's some about me:
My name is Anne Carol…troubadour…elemental enchantress. I am songwriter, singer and guitarist in Sebastopol, but playing throughout the Bay Area. I am committed to my music and am touring a few times a year. I am looking for a cello player woman who can sing, has similar interests and commitment level. I have ample material and want to find a brilliant player to collaborate on my material (creative arrangements, harmonies, performance that incorporates ritual-like elements). I want to explore your work and develop new work together. You can see and hear me on-line www.annecarol.com and www.myspace.com/annecarolmusica
I am glad to answer questions and to be in dialogue.
please e-mail [email protected] even if only for questions...