Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    ConcernedFatherDad

HELP...Need Info on assault at firework show at Analy HS - July 3rd

On July 3, 2015 after the conclusion of the firework show at Analy High School my daughter was assaulted by a young (early 20's) white male who was running on Sunset Avenue and slapped my daughter causing her to fall to the ground and be injured. My daughter’s boyfriend pursued this young man who he detained and waited for the police to arrive to arrest him for assaulting my daughter.

When the police arrived, the young man accused my daughter’s boyfriend of assaulting him and he was arrested. Needless to say the Sebastopol Police Department got this all wrong and took no action to hold this young man accountable for assaulting my daughter.

I have been told that other people had been slapped or assaulted by this young man at or about the same time as my daughter was assaulted.

Please contact me if you were assaulted, know of someone who was assaulted, witnessed people being assaulted or have any information to offer to a concerned father to help hold this man responsible for assaulting/injuring my daughter.

Please emailing me at [email protected] with any information you believe would be helpful.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Barry; 09-14-2015 at 12:33 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email