Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    thegirllovesflowers

Looking for a Gd. Local Naturopathic Dr.

Looking for a referral for a good (recommended) naturopathic Dr. for my friend's mother who is 82 yrs. old, has dementia and some major challenges with digestion.

Would be great to get a referral - someone well-experienced with gut issues and repair and helping the brain from deteriorating any further, who takes adequate time in the initial meeting to review lab results and history. Can bring all recent medical reports.

Also a naturopath who is good and well-informed with treating MCS (Chemical Sensitivities) and Mercury detox protocols would be perfect.

Thanks for any referrals. We need to find someone soon!

Cindy
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    wildinspired
    Supporting Member

Re: Looking for a Gd. Local Naturopathic Dr.

Pamela Gould. Experienced, very gentle manner, wonderful! 707-486-1964 or [email protected]
    Good luck!
    Susan

Quote Posted in reply to the post by thegirllovesflowers: View Post
    Looking for a referral for a good (recommended) naturopathic Dr. for my friend's mother who is 82 yrs. old, has dementia and some major challenges with digestion....
    Last edited by Barry; 08-15-2015 at 06:05 PM.

3. TopTop #3

Re: Looking for a Gd. Local Naturopathic Dr.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by thegirllovesflowers: View Post
    Looking for a referral for a good (recommended) naturopathic Dr. for my friend's mother who is 82 yrs. old, has dementia and some major challenges with digestion....
    Hello,

(Re: email below from Jerome Chambless)I have been told by several people who I and others respect, that this man, Jerome Chambless, cured his mother of clinically diagnosed Alzheimer's. I do not think he is a doctor. His classes are free. He has been giving these free seminars for quite some time, and has covered many topics, sent many emails sharing info. He sent 2 previous emails before this one, pertaining to this one, you might like to read, about this. (Request from him.) He was beginning these seminars again, for folks who are interested, so they could"catch up", I think. (Note the date on his email, you'd probably have to do a bit of catch up, because I think today , Saturday would have been the second in this series.

I have not attended any of the seminars, but read several of his emails, and he sounds extremely knowledgeable about nutrition, mercury, detoxing, all kinds of things. Worth checking out, in my humble opinion.
    Towards Love and Healing, dusty wroten (aka as Gaiasophia on wacco)

Date: August 5, 2015 9:33:28 PM PDT
    Subject: Cognitive Function and Alzheimer's seminar begins

This is a reminder about the seminar that will begin this Saturday at 10:30 in Santa Rosa. The address is 1260 N. Dutton Ave. Use the North Lobby entrance and you will see everybody in the Atrium.

Attached is the Word List again, plus some other info sheets that you can print before the seminar.

If you do plan on attending, it would be nice for you to send me an e-mail with "RSVP" in the subject line.

I hope to see you Saturday,
    Jerome (707 331-4143
    Last edited by Barry; 08-16-2015 at 02:15 PM.

4. Gratitude expressed by: