Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    arthunter

Richmond City Council Votes to Ban Mind Control Weapon Use Against Residents

Yes, you read that title correctly ... this is now a reality in Richmond, California thanks to local activist Amy Anderson ... this is even mainstream news at this point ...

https://truthstreammedia.com/2015/05/20/city-council-votes-to-ban-mind-control-weapon-use-against-residents/

b
    y the way, microwave weapons are nothing new ... here's an article from the New York Times from 2001 ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/03/02/u...al-weapon.html
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    arthunter

Re: Richmond City Council Votes to Ban Mind Control Weapon Use Against Residents

When I met with Amy Anderson in Richmond, it was obvious that she had been hurt ... she gave me a DVD about covert electronic torture and she told me that she was going to have this technology outlawed ... I didn't believe her ... I didn't think that she had the strength ... I was wrong ...

Though this technology is being reported as only affecting the brain, it also affects the CNS ... imagine that you're shopping and someone has a hidden taser pointed at you ... they aim and fire and you collapse in pain but you don't know who did it and you can't prove it ... this is fictional because tasers rely on electrode darts to disable you, so you would see that ... microwave weapons, etc. discharge invisible frequencies which can injure, disable and even kill .... you would never see it coming, you wouldn't know who was doing it, and you couldn't prove it ... political activists have been hit with microwave weaponry in San Francisco ... it's a documented fact ... these frequencies travel freely through the walls of your home ...

The testimony of the targeted individuals begins at 3:25 on this tape ... Amy is the first one who speaks ... thank you to the Richmond council members for taking this threat seriously ...

https://richmond.granicus.com/MediaP...2&clip_id=3811

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #3
    arthunter

Re: Richmond City Council Votes to Ban Mind Control Weapon Use Against Residents

When I first heard about the effects of microwave weapons, I didn't believe any of it ... I remember thinking "who are these crazy people? ... this must be disinformation or psyops experimentation" ... it took me a very long time to come to terms with any of this ... I went through various stages of disbelief, then anger, and then unbearable sorrow and disappointment at the human race for developing and using this technology ...

If you watched the recording of the Richmond City Council meeting you probably noticed that the targeted individuals were very upset, shaky, limping, and desperate ... this led to the positive outcome but in reality it probably won't stop any of this ...

Here's a link that should verify their claims ... when you read the symptom list, like me, you will think it's crazy ... keep in mind that at one time wifi would have sounded crazy ... so do look carefully at the references ... unfortunately, this is very real ...

https://educate-yourself.org/mc/list...s05jun03.shtml

6. TopTop #4
    Shandi

There have been many things that we've done as humans to our fellow beings, and all living things, that are extremely horrible and sad beyond belief. This is just one of technology's weapons of control and destruction. There may be little that we can actually do to prevent being victimized. Hopefully there is or will be some creative and affordable means available to deflect and protect ourselves. As in, using foil to protect our driver's license and other ID from being hacked.

I imagine that many people who try to get a medical diagnosis for any of these symptoms, may be labeled as "crazy" or some other term, which denotes that they are imagining these symptoms. As more people come forward, it will become a visible and acceptable effect of deliberate torture from unknown sources, which may or may not be affiliated with government operations.

I tend to think that your particular situation was from disgruntled individuals who were able to target you, using remote and hands on technology.

It can be difficult to know who we're dealing with, as I discovered a year ago. Fortunately that person didn't have the means to target me beyond the average tools of manipulation and mind control, which include deceit and "gas lighting", which left me in a weakened state of mind, and depression which lasted for months.

Following his episode with me, he successfully targeted two of my friends. Since his last eviction, I received a call from the police dept. looking for him because his truck had been abandoned at SSU, probably due to having no one giving him gas money. So, I imagine that it's been impounded, which will definitely weaken his ability to prey on others. I haven't seen him on the streets, so he may have found another empathetic woman to deceive. I hope not.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    When I first heard about the effects of microwave weapons, I didn't believe any of it ...
    Last edited by thedaughter; 05-26-2015 at 11:39 AM.

7. TopTop #5
    arthunter

Thank you Shandi ... my targeting began after I called the cops on criminals in my neighborhood ... Obviously, they had "connections" ... I'm sorry to hear that you were also targeted in any way, though, I'm sorry to say that this is common in my experience, with most victims having no idea that the bad events in their lives are "engineered" ... you are one of the smart ones who can spot BS like "gaslighting" ...

Yes, this story is coming out, and people are working on effective defenses ... in the Bay Area we have several high level activists trying to expose this ... one of the best is Leuren Moret in Berkeley who is herself a target and is doing interviews constantly ... here is her bio ... I have two radio interviews coming up and hopefully I will be able to shed some light on all of this without retaliation ...

https://exopolitics.blogs.com/peacei...afghanist.html

Also, there are more and more reports coming out from credible sources ... here is one of the best ...

https://www.globalresearch.ca/psycho...system/5319111

as to who's doing this? ... I don't know, but I do know that it's high level ... I'm in the process of verifying this information ... don't know about the whole UN, NWO aspect of it but a lot of the info does verify ... for now I'm just focused on the technology references .... the NWO conspiracy can wait ...

https://www.hiddenmysteries.org/mind/research/re020101c.html

Yes, it all sounds crazy ... I am the first to admit that ... tonight, another victim will testify on the Dr. Phil show and he will probably be diagnosed as mentally ill, but we actually have many psychiatrists who are sounding the alarm about this, given the proof of the technologies that exist ... one is in Bolinas and actually got a diagnosis of mental illness changed .... the health director in Finland that he mentions died recently ... most believe that it was murder ....

https://www.stopthecrime.net/BY%20Be...in%20Ph.D..pdf

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    There have been many things that we've done as humans to our fellow beings, and all living things, that are extremely horrible and sad beyond belief...

8. TopTop #6
    arthunter

I've had requests for more information ... here you go ... knock yourself out ...

( Houston, we have a problem )

https://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcont...ticles-0-10000

9. TopTop #7
    arthunter

Office of the City Council
    440 Civic Center Plaza
    P.O. Box 4046
    Richmond, CA 94804

May 6, 2015

Dear Targeted Individuals,

My first concern is for the safety and wellbeing of all of our residents. As a city official I am requesting that other city officials provide moral support to the Targeted Individual community nationwide. A small group of volunteers, dedicated city residents, and their associates have brought before me troubling information. These individuals have reported the need of support in reducing the stigma placed on them via exposing technology, to alter their minds and covertly deem them mentally ill within society at large.

Three years ago, I met Richmond resident Amy Lee Anderson about this matter. Ms. Anderson informed me she was a survivor of these horrible attacks. According to her description, these government patented technologies and weapons interfere and disrupt the targeted individual's health physically and psychologically by remote transmission. Also, it has been brought to my attention that many survivors have reached out to their city officials peacefully, through numerous avenues of redress and accountability about these types of horrifying abuses, only to experience dismissal, being stonewalled, mocked and ignored, or a level of all out discrimination resulting in these individuals being wrongly labeled as unstable, criminals, or troublemakers.

I am writing this letter in full support, and on behalf of Amy Lee Anderson and other unwitting residents of Richmond, California who believe they are unwilling and unwitting victims. These hostile technologies, as described to me, cause physical, psychological and sexual trauma at times unbearable pain to the body, causing undeserved harm.

In our city, we put forth our best efforts to listen and respect the voices, wisdom, and experiences of our residents. We will not ignore, but support those who suspect they have been exposed to these types of inhumane attacks with the intent to cause them great emotional and bodily harm. I am encouraged by these citizens who have stood up to protect our residents. In response to the Targeted Individuals' concerns, I facilitated a meeting with Captain Gagan from the Richmond Police Department to ensure that reports from the targeted individuals would be accepted and investigated, as any other alleged crime.

I would like to encourage other officials at the local, state and national levels to explore methods to extend the listed courtesies below to all residents.

• To reduce and eliminate stigmas or wrongly derived labels of instability against victims of crime.
    • Informing others of any abuses or crimes against citizens.
    • To listen and encourage participation from all its residents.
    • Means to make these abuses visible and recognized as crimes by local, county/parish, state and federal legislators and law enforcement alike.
    Best Wishes to all survivors,
    Jovanka Beckles
    Richmond City Councilmember
    Last edited by Barry; 06-12-2015 at 06:15 PM.

10. Gratitude expressed by:

11. TopTop #8
    arthunter

An update on the Richmond bill banning remote technological weaponry ...

After passing the bill, the Richmond City Council and the Richmond police department were overwhelmed by calls from victims across the country and the world ... here is a discussion about the fall out from their decision ...

https://www.spreaker.com/user/702790...gy-richmond-ca

I had the great pleasure of dining with Dr. Ed Spencer, a neurologist, and Dr. Ben Colodzin, a psychiatrist who are featured on this tape, both Bay Area activists working on exposing this issue ...

I also spoke with Tomo Shibata

https://www.amazon.com/Tomo-Shibata/e/B0075XYUZQ

who is considering moving to Richmond from the East Coast. She told me that she spoke to the Richmond police and was told that they are actively looking for the perpetrators of these crimes. Amy Anderson, the person who started all of this, is now receiving help for years of abuse and also claims that the matter is under investigation .....

12. TopTop #9
    arthunter

lots of information coming out about this ... here's an excellent collection of videos and links to explain why the Richmond City Council took action ...

https://tinyurl.com/p54k6ra

13. TopTop #10
    Valley Oak

Rosanne, please check your own references:

-----------------------------------------------

Barnidge: No more mind-control weapons targeting Richmond residents

Here is what Richmond City Council members and residents had to say:

Quote "I'm just a dumb City Council person," Butt said, "and this is way, way over my head. I frankly think it's way out of the purview of what this City Council should be taking up."

Colleague Nat Bates was more understanding: "I'm going to support the resolution for the simple reason that we have voted on a lot of dumb ideas."

When I recently crossed paths with a neighbor and asked what she thought of the campaign, "revulsion" best described her response. "I'm so disgusted," she said, "I'm not even going to vote." I doubt she was alone
    Part of your original post:

Yes, you read that title correctly ... this is now a reality in Richmond, California thanks to local activist Amy Anderson ... this is even mainstream news at this point ...

14. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

15. TopTop #11
    arthunter

I think that your last quote refers to another matter discussed in this article and not the passing of the Dennis Kucinich bill. By the way, this bill also passed in Berkeley.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Edward Mendoza: View Post
    Rosanne, please check your own references:
    Barnidge: No more mind-control weapons targeting Richmond residents
    Here is what Richmond City Council members and residents had to say:
    Last edited by Barry; 07-25-2015 at 02:07 PM.

16. Gratitude expressed by:

17. TopTop #12
    arthunter

18. TopTop #13
    DanRaleigh

Last edited by Barry; 05-18-2018 at 12:32 PM.

19. TopTop #14
    DanRaleigh

Can anyone help to understand whom I could contact at the Richmond's Police Department to inform this crime? A name of an officer who has investigated this matter?

Appreciate it!

20. TopTop #15
    arthunter

Please call Derrick at 513-568-1635. He's the director of P.A.C.T.S. International, a human rights organization, and he's in touch with the Richmond officials. I have met personally with the Richmond vice major and he's committed to proving this, as we all are.

Please know that there are many people now trying to trace these injustices to the perpetrators... but there's deliberate misinformation meant to cause confusion and discrediting, so please present only the provable facts of the situation if you want to help, as opinion seems to be all over the place. In my opinion, this is about psychotronic weapons pure and simple, and there's a race going on to develop them. This is from a presentation that I prepared for the Hope and Unity Conference in Boston...

https://www.opednews.com/articles/Ho...30117-720.html

There is also a new effort to ban psychotronic weapons globally and a class action lawsuit forming for the victims of the non consensual "testing" stage.

https://www.targetedjustice.com

Even The Guardian recognizes the danger of runaway neuroscience ...

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/apr/26/new-human-rights-to-protect-against-mind-hacking-and-brain-data-theft-proposed?CMP=share_btn_fb

a
    nd then there's this:

https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/...2017-2023.html

21. TopTop #16
    DanRaleigh

Hi Arthunter,

Appreciate you a lot for the information that you provided. I can tell you without a doubt that I'm the first person on Earth who has managed to come out of my false thinking or in medical terms delusional thoughts simply by doing a massive research and gaining the right knowledge to understand this crime. Here are some of the delusions that I had,

I happened to believe that people in TV programs, radio programs are dropping hints on me. I thought they know exactly who I’m I, what I do, what I think, basically my whole life. I also happened to believe that people in Forbes, Microsoft, Guardian etc… knew me and they communicated me through emails, writing articles on Forbes, sending me newsletters etc… It was a mind boggling experience that I had.

After I observing this for a long time, again due to certain abnormal events that I observed, I thought my house has been bugged, my computer has been hacked and later even my mobile phone. Then later my outdoor activities also got abnormally synchronised with Ambulances, Police Vehicles etc…

So technically speaking I'm a schizophrenic and then I got physical harassments too in the most inhuman way because I started researching into my experience.

Though I thought script writers, TV and Radio presenters knew me, people at Forbes, Microsoft, Bloomberg knew me... today I understood that non of them actually knew me. This is all done by this technology. They induce thoughts to people and inject words into newsletters, speeches, TV scripts etc... which has a meaning to me. It was like they dropping hints daily about my life just like they knew who I'm I exactly.

So because of my false claims only people could think that I'm a schizophrenic but today, I must be the first person to come out such a false thinking by gaining a knowledge. This means doctors are also having a false thinking about these claims of people cause according to them my case should be treated by giving medicine only but my delusional thoughts got vanished in thin air simply by gaining a knowledge and understanding.

Therefore, we must find a way to fight with this illegal activity, this technology create situations to let others think these people are having a mental illness, which is not TRUE. Because of our false claims only doctors are thinking that we have a mental illness, law enforcement agencies think the same, so they avoid carrying out a proper investigation and letting victims to go behind psychiatric hospitals. I'm deeply saddened by knowing this TRUTH. Please read both the articles that I have written to expose this crime.

https://thestimulatedbrains.wordpress.com/2018/05/14/targeted-individuals-just-a-tip-of-the-iceberg/

https://thestimulatedbrains.wordpress.com/2018/05/14/targeted-individuals-a-crime-against-humanity/

If you or anyone has contact numbers of important people who has contacts with law enforcement agencies kindly let me know. Cause I will call and inform every party that I could possibly reach to help other victims.

Thanks all!

Dan

22. TopTop #17
    arthunter

I hear lots and lots of stories from people about all of these strange happenings ... cars breaking down constantly, animals going missing, excessive home repairs, strange sounds, weird injuries and illnesses, excessive surveillance, neighbors suddenly backing away, friends acting aggressively or suicidal ... and it goes on and on ...

I say the same thing to everyone who contacts me ... wiithout proof, you will never ever get help because no one will believe you so, for your own benefit, focus on that which you can prove and forget the rest ... For example, my friend Dwight, an electrical engineer for BMW, had a non consensual medical implant removed which he traced to the US Army ... that's proof ... my friend Karen Stewart, a NRA whistleblower hired a private investigator and found the source of her on-foot surveillance ... she has proof of it ...

Anyone who is being used as a non consensual test subject will be discredited ... don't make it worse ... your experiences will sound crazy ... work on proof ...

David Voights, a Naval Academy graduate has been walking across the country to publicize this program, which he discovered while studying electronic weaponry at the academy. He felt that it was about "perception management" using neuroscience and computers ...

https://www.gofundme.com/No-Touch-Torture

We're in a new world and it's time to pay attention ...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/google-employees-reportedly-quit-over-182500820.html?.tsrc=fauxdal

The contact that I already provided can connect you to others working on this who can answer your questions ...

23. TopTop #18
    DanRaleigh

Barry, I suggest others to not to waste time in trying to prove this crime by technological means, cause this technology is actually over 10000 + years old. Yes, you heard it right. I could say that because of the massive research that I conducted. Why would someone believe me? Well, I'm the first person on Earth who has manage to come of a delusion by gaining a knowledge. You will not find any other person making the claim that I'm making. Take all the symptoms, technically speaking I'm a schizophrenic but knowledge and understanding vanished my false thinking.

It has been operating without anyone's knowledge and a group of families are holding this technology. In today's world, I could trace it back to Swiss. People are being talking about a group called Illuminati, do they exist? Absolutely. Pharaoh's are the once who has been holding this technology way back in the past and that's why we see the Great Pyramid being built at the center of the landmass on Earth. Further, here are some evidence to help you understand that they had a highly advanced knowledge.

Further I came across with the following information about the Giza Pyramids:

• The Great Pyramid of Giza is the most accurately aligned structure in existence and it faces the true north with only 3/60th of a degree of error.
    • Located at the center of the land mass of the earth. The east/west parallel that crosses the most land and the north/south meridian that crosses the most land intersect in two places on the earth, one in the ocean and the other is at the Great Pyramid.
    • The geographic coordinate of the Giza Pyramid is 29.9792° N, 31.1342° E. This reflect the speed of light 299,792 Km/s.
    • The Golden Ratio has been encoded. Though Egyptologist believe that this value is just a mere coincidence, this value appears again and again in the structure of the pyramid, which actually means that they must understand this value. Which make sense since we see precision stone cutting as well. We see the value of Pi in the same way.
    • Mass of the Sun has been encoded. 6). The mass of the Moon has been encoded.
    Please read my article : Targeted Individuals – Just a tip of the ICEBERG!. You will find more evidence to understand this. Sometimes Targeted individuals are think that UPS and ambulance drivers are stalking them but these false thinking can be treated simply by organising close get togethers with these people to gain some trust. Similar techniques can be used to treat thought broadcast delusion, which is a primary symptom of schizophrenia. This will help doctors to understand that these are not mental illnesses. If these are not mental illnesses then how come suddenly people start hearing voices? So people will simply understand this deception one by one. I have described so many things related to these cases in my article. Hope you all will find some time to read all the content. Note that this is an extremely difficult thing to understand, your understanding will depend on your ability to critically analyse every thing and for that you will also have to read a lot.

This is why we have been seeing UFO's throughout our known past and that's due to this extremely advanced technology. Those are not hallucinations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reported_UFO_sightings

24. TopTop #19
    arthunter

Dan,

Can I ask you how you found this thread? ... I'm always curious when an old thread is suddenly revived ...

Thanks!

25. TopTop #20
    DanRaleigh

In my research I found out things that I never knew. Here are some interesting information.

1). Trump was born on 14th June 1946 and became the presided of the United States in 2016 and his inauguration day was on 20th January 2017. Which means he was 70 years 7 months and 7 exactly days when this abnormal event took place(777). – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

2). Israel’s declaration of independence took place on 14 May 1948 therefore, there 70th anniversary would be on May 14th 2018. Which means, this date would fall exactly 700 days, after the trumps 70th birthday. This also coincides with the Hebrew year which will be year 5777.

3). Trump was born 700 days prior Israel became a nation(14/05/1948). – https://thedailycoin.org/2017/01/04/donald-trump-born-exactly-700-days-israel-became-nation/

4). Trackdown TV show (1958) had 70 episodes and on the last episode was entitled as “The End of the World”. A conman named Trump coming to a town saying the apocalypse is near and that he will build a wall around their hoes to protect them. – https://youtu.be/hp9RFmq_PRA?t=179

5). This is the 58th episode aired in 1958 which is 58 years before Trump would win the election and be sworn in on the 58th Presidential Inauguration. 58 times Trump sniffed and interrupted at the first debate. JUST A COINCIDENCE? – https://www.dailycrow.com/1958-weste...wall-in-texas/
    Ok how about the script then?

• ”Be careful son, I can sue you,” – Trump responds “The people were ready to believe. Like sheep they ran to the slaughterhouse. And waiting for them was the high priest of fraud”- Says the narrator” “I can built a wall around your homes that nothing will penetrate” – Trump says. “Are you here about Trump? yes sir what are you going to do about him. What do you want me to do? Stop him. From what? From taking the town. That’s what he has in his mind. Well that’s obvious but can you prove it? In order to arrest him a sheriff has to have a charge and Trump hasn’t given him a thing to go on

• “Are you here about Trump? yes sir what are you going to do about him. What do you want me to do? Stop him. From what? From taking the town. That’s what he has in his mind. Well that’s obvious but can you prove it? In order to arrest him a sheriff has to have a charge and Trump hasn’t given him a thing to go on”
    • ““It’s funny how a big lie can make us all kids again. People were ready to believe, like sheep they ran toward the slaughter house.” – Trackdown, The End of the World.”

Every thing is well planned!!
    6). Trump and Putin’s first meeting took place exactly after 777 months from the day where Putin is born. – https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...g-putin-2017-7
    7). Donald Trump won by 77 Electoral Votes. (Did Russia hacked the systems or someone else had a GREAT PLAN?) – https://www.unsealed.org/2016/12/donald-trump-officially-wins-presidency.html

8). 306 electors pledged to vote for Donald J. Trump, 304 voted for him but 2 voted for someone else then Of 232 electors pledged to vote for Hillary Clinton, 5 voted for someone else. Therefore exactly 7 people voted for others, though they have pledged to vote. ( So we actually find a 777 here. Therefore, it’s clear that Russia was never behind this, however, there was a master plan and this must have planned before Putin even being born to this world.)
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/19/us/elections/electoral-college-results.html

9). Donald Trump won by 77 Electoral Votes. (Did RUSSIA hacked the systems or someone else had a GREAT PLAN?) – https://www.unsealed.org/2016/12/donald-trump-officially-wins-presidency.html

A
    ny of you have seen these abnormal cases. The cause of these abnormal cases are this hidden technology. They have induced thoughts to people to make it happen. Then they have hacked the systems too to get the Trump in to power. These evidence show that Russia has never hacked the systems, they could have used some Russian IP's to put the blame to Russia.

Then how about world wars? Those are planned events too? Well this is what I found :

HOW ABOUT WORLD WARS?

1). World War 1 started on 28th July 1914 as a local European conflict between Austria-Hungary and Serbia due to the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife by a Serbian nationalist (There were 7 assassins on that day). It actually became a global war on 1st of August 1914 when Germany declared war on Russia.

Therefore, the start date of Global war : 1 August 1914
    End date of war: 11 November 1918
    Duration between these two dates = 1564 days = 1+ 5 + 6 + 4 = 16 ( 7 )

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dur...&y2=1918&ti=on
    “7 assassins lined Appel Quay on the morning of June 28th, under instructions to kill the archduke.”-
    https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/heritage/profile-gavrilo-princip-1.1786582

• If we take July 28, 1914. The conflict lasted four years, three months and 14 days. 4 years and 3 months is exactly 7 + 14 days (7 + 7). Meaning this still come up with a 777 number. – You might think that I’m trying to come up with ways to show seven and there’s no real significance to this, however, when we analyse all the other events, these dates are not showing up as random dates.
    2). World War 2:

Start date: 1 September 1939
    End Date of War: 2 September 1945
    Duration between these two dates: 2194 days = 2+ 1 + 9 + 4 = 16 ( 7 )

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dur...&y2=1945&ti=on

• World War 2, beginning in 1939, lasted exactly 6 years and 1 day. (Another 7, human thoughts are being effected even to fight one single day to achieve these dates)
    Why we see this number 7 again and again? MINDSET OF A PHARAOH. Who had an interest in such numbers? That’s Ancient Egyptian Empire, in other words their families, descendants are still living among us. This satellite Grid is the cause of these abnormal coincidences. Human thoughts are being effected to achieve these precise dates. They must have started these wars on precise dates and ended these wars at precise dates.

What about the secrets related to the Dollar Bill ?

https://youtu.be/WH_pRTCeKfs

Top 10 Conspiracies Hidden in Secret on Dollar Bills. All seeing eye, pyramid and various other symbols are giving clues to connections with Ancient Egypt. 1776 is the founding year of the US and sum of all the digits (1+7+7+6) would end up in 21 which is 7+7+7=777. MINDSET OF A PHARAOH. Human thoughts are being effected to achieve these abnormal coincidences. Human beings are being guided without they even knowing and this Global Satellite Grid is the cause of it. Are they using some cloaking method to hide these satellites? Well, their technology is extremely advanced, so they should be able to achieve these.

How about 9/11 attack?

Some of the interesting facts about 9/11.

• Flight 11 crashed into the building. it had 11 crew members.
    • Flight 11 had 92 passengers. Again 9+2 =11
    • Flight 175 crashed and It had 65 passengers 6+5 =11. The impact and subsequent fire caused the south tower to collapse in 56 minutes after the crash. 5+6 = 11 – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...nes_Flight_175, (Verified with other sources as well.)
    • This event took place in New York, which is the 11th state of the US.
    • After this day, there were only 111 days left till the end of the year. Again, another 11.
    • Each floor had 47,000 sq ft (4,400 m2) of rentable office space. Again, 4+7 = 11. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

So are we going to say that again these are just mere coincidences? We are not being influenced. Then I noticed another strange thing, in the official records, always counts the number of fire fighters as 343, not as 344. And then I further research into this mystery, I came across with following articles.

• “Despite all his family’s insistence, the official list today still only has 343 names on it. Even Wikipedia only lists 343. And before you say that anyone can edit it, I already tried and it was deleted.”
    • “In the words of Roma’s father, “Every time we hear that number 343, it hurts. It should be 344.”
    Sources: https://www.firerescue1.com/rescue/a...about-on-9-11/
    https://www.nydailynews.com/archives...ticle-1.919163
    Now if we take 343 itself, that is 7X7X7 (or 777) = 343 .

One who research into these numbers would understand that these numbers show an importance, not just a random unimportant number. Who gave a great significance to number 7 in the ancient times? That’s Pharaoh’s or the Ancient Egyptian Empire. This mystery never end there, I further researched into this to see what other mysteries surrounding the 9/11 attack. And I found out that:

“The New York City Fire Department lost 343 Firemen. In our history as a Department, since 1865 there were 777 Line of Duty Deaths until September 11, 2001. Now the number is at 1120 NYC Firemen who have given their lives in the line of duty” Another 777, again, this is not a random number. Therefore, I understood that a controlled assassination has taken place, throughout the past to achieve this. Ancient Egyptian empire was obsessed with these numbers. So even 9/11 point towards Ancient Egyptian Empire just like our study on ancient physical structures around the world and the measurements that they used at that time. Which means this invisible influence are these due to a mindset that can be traced back to Ancient Egypt. This will help us to conclude that the descendants of Pharaoh’s are still living with us and they use this technology to influence our minds by inducing thoughts just like what they have done throughout the past.

Is there other evidence to show that an advanced technology was behind this attack?

Dr. Judy Wood made some remarkable observations to understand the truth behind 9/11 attack. This will also help us to understand that a highly advanced technology was indeed operating on that day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vadSaWyiozg – 9/11 Breakthrough Energy Technology | Dr Judy Wood

Any other information to prove that this is a well-planned attack?

My research helped me to identify that even movies and cartoons predicted this event.

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/Signs-In-...ed/#.rg4zy70xl
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6Tf5bs6po – 9/11 in Cartoons
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QUv9grv-WE – Was 9/11 Predicted in Cartoons and Movies Years ahead of Time?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuugA3n-l8Y – Has The Simpsons Predicted The Future

Non of these are things that I ever knew about 9/11. How can they predict? Well, this technology has induced thoughts to script writers, just like in my case. In my case, I sometimes when I go and switch on the TV to surprise me these TV presenters dropped hints just like they knew what I was doing, thinking etc.. This happened to me beyond a coincidence. So I ended up in believing that they knew me but then later I actually found out that this technology has induced thoughts to these TV presenters to fool me and make me look crazy to others. I had a really bad time.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Therefore, it’s apparent that 9/11 attack is a well-planned event too, more than a couple of centuries or if not a millennium ago this was planned. This is why we can see evidence relating to this event way back in the past in cartoons, movies and even the voices that people hear. So the real perpetrator of this crime is Al-Qaeda or the people behind this technology? We can observe that human thoughts are being effected to write scripts even, just like what I experienced, therefore, if certain people related Al-Qaeda involved in this attack, then their thoughts must have being influenced to make this happen. What was the motivation behind it? To influence American people to attack and destabilise middle east. 9/11 attack is one reason behind the chaos that we see in middle east today. How many innocent lives are being destroyed due to their evil work is something that cannot be expressed in words.

Please read my article, I see so many lives are in danger today. Cause they are using this technology to induce thoughts to people and to start the Third World War. This war will start in the middle east, thoughts will be induced to Iran and other countries to attack Israel. This will be the beginning of the third world war. I don't like to say this but so many European people will have to suffer in this war and specially US will also be destroyed to a level Beyond belief.

Therefore, please take more time to read all these, I see this danger today and I don't have doubt this war must start!! I still couldn't find the exact planned dates. I'm not a prophet but I my research helped me to understand so many things that I never knew about the world we are living today.

26. TopTop #21
    DanRaleigh

Dan,

Can I ask you how you found this thread? ... I'm always curious when an old thread is suddenly revived ...

Thanks!
    I was trying to find a police officer who has helped TI's as I wanted to talk to him directly then I came across with this forum. If you know any police officers or detectives who handled this case, please let me know cause I want to talk to them directly about the things that I got to know about this crime.

27. TopTop #22
    arthunter

Dan,

Let me tell you what happened when Richmond passed the Space Preservation Act.

The chairwoman was immediately attacked as being delusional.

The entire city council was ridiculed publicly for endorsing it.

Hundreds of people from across the nation called the Richmond Police Department acting crazy and delusional and self identifying as targeted individuals. As you can see from the video of the Richmond City Council hearing about this subject, none of the speakers are acting crazy or delusional. There's a neurologist, a psychologist, an ex first responder testifying and a few victims.

Because of this, the real victims of these experiments concluded that fake victims were being used to discredit the results of these proceedings.

To stop this from happening, the real victims now require identification from supposed victims and some real proof that they are being compromised.

Just keep that in mind and make sure that you can provide this ...

Here's an example of a real targeted individual presenting her story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBHRSG-f4sM

and here's another ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkT9ft-WyTk&t=472s

(
    This last video mentions people who question 9/11 as potential targets .. btw, in my experience, these people are often fed disinformation to discredit them so be aware of this ... once again, please speak about only that which you can prove, for your own protection. )

28. TopTop #23
    DanRaleigh

Thanks Arthunter for your reply. I'm actually giving a different approach to address this issue. Cause my case is unique. I understand the why Targeted Individuals are making claims that Ambulances, Police vehicles etc.. are following the. TI's conclusion is partially right because their claim also wrong, no one can understand the claims of TI's. They usually think that TI's are delusional due to these false claims. By the way, if anyone has any direct contacts of FBI agents or police officers, please let me know cause I want to contact them directly.

Thanks!