Advanced Psychology Supervision

Supervision available by licensed Clinical Psychologist specialized in severe pathology and personality disorders. Nearly a decade treating ASPD, NPD & BPD in the criminal justice system, crisis intervention, dual diagnosis and severe psychopathology. I am not a life coach, and I am hardly a "feel good" therapist. But I will teach you how to manage difficult patients and difficult situations, while critically considering treatment planning and patient care.

Consultation available from tutoring practicum students to post doctoral candidates. I am UTD on all license requirements to supervise and have provided such for the Wright Institute, Olympia House, Anka Behavioral health, the STARS program and the CA Department of Corrections. I am a published author and a member of the National Honor's Society; I have presented in teaching environments both nationally and internationally.

May consider supervision of individuals for psych assistant; therapy space available in Sebastopol for individuals pursuing hours and needing supervision -- patients not provided.
Hourly rate negotiable.

e-mail: [email protected]