Tuesday early afternoon I was driving my '07 Chevy pickup (silver color crew cab) going east toward Sebastopol. This was just after the bridge before coming to Ragel Rd. A truck was driving west bound on Bodega Hwy and as I was going by his rear end skidded into my lane hitting the side to my pickup. The drivers door glass shattered violently throwing glass all over me and inside the cab and there was other damage to the side of my truck. I pulled to the side of the road and watched for the truck to pull over. However he just slowed down and then drove away. There was quite a long line of cars behind him so someone must have witnessed what happened.

Fortunately, I was not hurt in anyway. However my truck is now in the repair shop needing $2500 worth of repairs. I reported the incident to the Sebastopol Police dept. right after the incident but so far they have no reports or info as to the owner/driver of the truck.

The truck had a white cab and a black tank on the back. Similar to a water truck or perhaps to haul some other type of liquid.

If anyone reading this witnessed this hit-and-run, or otherwise has any information regarding this truck, I would greatly appreciate if they could respond in some way.

You could report anything you know to the Sebastopol Police department.

Or you could respond to this post.

Or if nothing else, a reminder to drive safe and drive slower right after rains like we just had.

Bruce