Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jennifer Novascone

Anyone with EXPERIENCE Using DMSO on Their Pet to Treat CANCER?

My sweet soulful cat, Jetta has a diagnosis of oral squamous cell carcinoma. The tumor is in her upper left cheek. Chemotherapy is not an option due to expense, but even if had the money, I would not put her through that mode of treatment. And yet, if DMSO is painful or perilous, then I won't do that to her either. I have good wisdom to "let her go" and not let desperation rule the day.

So far using lab analyzed CBD oil with some success. But want to up the ante and see if topically applied DMSO may help her. However, I wouldn't dare attempt to pull a Dr. Frankenstein on her or any animal without full knowledge of what the protocol for this type of administration.

I've read extensively about DMSO, but that does not make experienced.

Perhaps some of you have had the good fortune of learning how to do this or were coached by someone or a veterinarian who knows. Please no mean emails. I'm a compassionate person and don;t make my animal companions go through heck and creation for my benefit; I know when to let go and have had a great many pets, as I'm sure all of you have loved yours, as well. We're all in this together. Kindness is my motto.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30723[/ATTACH]referrals and experiences to share would be greatly appreciated. Please Call, as my email attached to this account is not working with my password reset. I'm working on that, but for now I can be reached until 10 PM most nights at the number below. Many thanks!

Jennifer
    707-888-7046

Here's two pictures of Jetta.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Barry; 04-08-2015 at 01:59 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: