Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Business Directory Review Bug fixed.

There's been a very difficult to find bug in the code that publishes new reviews in the Business Directory to the digest for the last couple of months. One symptom of the bug is that when a listing was published as a featured listing in the digest all the reviews that accompanied it were marked with the flag even though they weren't new. Another symptom is that actual new reviews were not being published. Sorry about that!

Anyway, I finally tracked the bug down to a missing freakin' comma! Jeez!

I also noted that there were 23 old reviews that didn't seem to have been published for one reason or another.

My apologies go out to each of the business owners and review writers that were affected and to you loyal readers out there for the inaccurate information.

I'll be releasing (publishing) the unpublished reviews over the next couple of weeks, a few each day. While these are not exactly "new" they have not been published before and are worthy of your attention. After that, only truly new reviews will be identified as a "new review".

I encourage you to browse the Business Directory whenever you need a service, and be sure to leave a review for anybody that you have had experience with. There's getting to be a wealth of information there entered by your fellow local Waccos!

Thanks!
    Barry

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: