Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

Lost iPad 2 - Burnside at Sexton. Picked up by person in car behind me.

Were you driving a small, goldish-tan car on Burnside and Sexton Roads on Wednesday, 07/16, roughly between 3 and 4 pm? I was driving the silver Toyota Tacoma pickup right in front of you with the big treadmill in the back along with tarped stuff. Did you see my iPad fall from the back of my truck and pick it up? You were behind me on Burnside and Sexton until the first curve, where I saw you stop and pull over immediately after my iPad had fallen. I also thought I heard two short honks. You pulled over in front of the fenced home right next to the small house for sale at that first right curve going down Sexton. I continued down Sexton until I found a safe place to turn around, and during that time it appears you picked up my iPad, apparently did a u-turn, and disappeared. You weren't parked in any of the driveways in the local area (I looked), there wasn't any other traffic and no walkers, so I can only assume that's what happened. I really thought I'd see you coming down Sexton to find me as I was driving back up Sexton to retrieve my iPad, but that didn't happen.

If you are this person (or perhaps know this person), here's my contact info: Karen at 707-360-8130. I'm still in Sebastopol. Doing stuff like this isn't my typical MO, and am beating self up severely about this. I'm moving, placed the iPad in the truck bed on top of the tarp while I rearranged the back seat and then completely forgot about it. Arghhhhh!

I so hoped you'd post FOUND IPAD signs on Burnside/Sexton or post something here, but nothing yet or reported to the police. I know you haven't used it (I have an excellent password) since I can track my iPad usage via iCloud. Last time it was active was Tuesday night, 07/15, when I last used it.

To me, it's more than an iPad; it's a treasured gift given to me 3 years ago by a beloved relative and I admit to having a deep emotional attachment to it because of who gifted it to me.

Again, contact info is Karen at 707-360-8130.

Posted with hope and understanding...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: