Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    arthunter

Are Americans Stupid?

Are Americans stupid?I was sitting at a cafe yesterday and I met this man who had been targeted by the US government ... he showed me where the tracking chip had been installed and you could actually see a lump in his arm ... he asked me what I was doing on my computer and I answered "I'm trying to save America" ... he said that Americans are stupid and not worth saving ... he suggested that I let the country fall, serves them right ... they support a regime that attacks innocent people around the world, they attack each other without even thinking about it because of disinformation related to a fictional "War on Terror" ... they're not into research, easily paid off and manipulated ...What do you think?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    arthunter

Re: Are Americans Stupid?

Btw, my personal answer to this is … No, Americans are not stupid … we are responsible for many of the truly important innovations of the last century … but we are misinformed … not a great surprise since most of our media has been bought up by the 1% … Americans don't seem to understand that we are in a time of great crises when our constitution rights are being destroyed … they don't seem to understand that the powers that be ( shadow government or whatever you want to call it ) are pitting us against each other so that they continue to control and steal from us ...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    Are Americans stupid?I was sitting at a cafe yesterday and I met this man who had been targeted by the US government ... he showed me where the tracking chip had been installed and you could actually see a lump in his arm ... he asked me what I was doing on my computer and I answered "I'm trying to save America" ... he said that Americans are stupid and not worth saving ... he suggested that I let the country fall, serves them right ... they support a regime that attacks innocent people around the world, they attack each other without even thinking about it because of disinformation related to a fictional "War on Terror" ... they're not into research, easily paid off and manipulated ...What do you think?

3. TopTop #3
    Shandi

I think it's a mistake to identify any group of people as stupid. Rather it seems kind of stupid to label people at all. I think that the main problem is that perhaps the majority of Americans and also other countries have not been raised to question authority. It wasn't that long ago that doctors were considered sort of "gods". Now, we're able to do research, and make our own decisions regarding our care. It's the same with politics. We're now able to find out more about the behavior of people that we've voted in, and can more consciously decide to make different choces with our votes and with our money. Actually I think money is more powerful than votes. Because politicians can say anything to get votes, and change after they're in office. But if profits dwindle, the powers that be are forced to sit up and take notice.

But when people are struggling economically, their focus is on feeding and housing themselves and their families. They are exhausted, and have no time or interest in researching the realities that affect their lives. They feed on the supplied media, not ever guessing that's there's a controlling agenda behind all of it.

I can appreciate your desire to "save America", but first people have to realize that they need saving, want to be saved, then believe that you can do it. Education and free enterprise are the best resources we have to save ourselves.

I don't know what the percentage is now of Americans online, but this is creating knowledge that wasn't possible before. But it's a matter of limited time and unlimited choices. For those who are working at jobs that offer no future, and not much present, there's very little motivation, except to check out at the end of the day, and zone out on TV or play computer games. These people are not stupid, but may not be educated beyond high school, if that. They're just plain exhausted from the life they're living.

Some are able to break the parental patterns, most aren't. It takes a conscious effort to want to go beyond what life has given us, and believe that we can do it. Imagine the struggle a child with drug addicted parents. I just heard about a young person who's parents are both gang leaders. What chance does she have?

I do believe that the childen will lead the way, and I see evidence of this everywhere in America and beyond. They are creating solutions to the problems we've have handed them. The key lies in conscious parenting, and I'm very glad to see this being taught. I hope those that really need it will somehow be led to this wonderful resource.

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #4
    arthunter

well stated, Shandi ... I think that the struggle to survive financially affects many people and contributes greatly to apathy, exhaustion and corruption ... and I also feel that this financial reality is by design ....

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    I think it's a mistake to identify any group of people as stupid. Rather ...
    Last edited by Barry; 06-21-2014 at 01:43 PM.

6. TopTop #5
    arthunter

Speaking of saving our country:

This is the most important post that I've written. There is pure evil going on in this country in the form of experimentation aimed at controlling our citizens. I had a hard time believing this but I've been given proof.

When I had my run in with the meth dealers, I was entered into a program of experimentation aimed at controlling the human mind with the ultimate goal of controlling our country. I am but the bait in this experimentation, the real victims are those who are attacking me. The experimentation has to do with controlling the people in a community so that they ignore and attack an innocent person. The oldest and the youngest in our society are most vulnerable to this programming. They are trying to destroy all moral values.

Please understand that if the perpetrators can perfect this system then they can completely control the population. They can take down anyone who tries to rebel by the implementation of this system. This system is based on spreading propaganda, blackmail, drug addiction, threatening those who resist and offering favors and money to attack a person. There is also mind control technology in use … please see the link below.

This is complete and utter State control without any regard for the Constitution or our individual rights. There is a reason that there have been attempts to discredit me in this community, it is because I know what I'm speaking about. Please consider the possibility that the government has already been infiltrated with people who want to destroy our freedoms for their own selfish gains.

Don't believe me?

https://dissenter.firedoglake.com/20...ts-in-vermont/

https://dissidentvoice.org/2014/06/t...w-to-fight-it/

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...-fbshare-small

and then there's this ...

US Patent #
    Description
    Inventor
    Filed Issued
    US3014477 Hypnotic Inducer (Mind Control Machine)
    Carlin
    1956 1961
    US3060795 Apparatus For Producing Visual Stimulation (Subconscious Transmission via Movie Film)
    Corrigan et al
    1958 1962
    US3278676 Apparatus For Producing Visual and Auditory Stimulation (Subconscious Transmission via TV)
    Becker
    1958 1966
    US3393279 Nervous System Excitation Device
    Flanagan
    1962 1968
    US3563246 Method and Apparatus For Improving Neural Performance In Human Subjects By Electrotherapy
    Puharich
    1967 1971
    US3629521 Hearing Systems (RF/Microwave)
    Puharich
    1970 1971
    US3712292 Method Of and Apparatus For Producing Swept Frequency Modulated Audio Signal Patterns For Inducing Sleep (Brain Frequencies Broadcast)
    Zentmayer, Jr.
    1971 1973
    US3884218 Method of Inducing and Maintaining Stages Of Sleep in the Human Being (FFR - Frequency Following Response Microwave)
    Monroe
    1970 1975
    US3951134 Apparatus and Method For Remotely Monitoring and Altering Brain Waves (RF/Electromagnetic Waves)
    Malech
    1974 1976
    US4395600 Auditory Subliminal Message System and Method (Subliminal Brainwash via Music or Other Sound)
    Lundy
    1980 1983
    US4717343 Method Of Changing A Person’s Behavior (Subconscious Brainwash via Video)
    Densky
    1986 1988
    US4777529 Auditory Subliminal Programming System (Silent Brainwash Via Music or Other Sound)
    Schultz/Dolejs
    1987 1988
    US4834701 Apparatus For Inducing Frequency Reduction In Brain Wave (FFR - Brain Frequencies Transmission)
    Masaki
    1985 1989
    US4858612 Hearing Device (Microwave Hearing)
    Stocklin
    1983 1989
    US4877027 Hearing System (Microwave Hearing via open air Broadcast)
    Brunkan
    1988 1989
    US5159703 Silent Subliminal Presentation System (aka Silent Sound - Microwave)
    Lowery
    1989 1992
    US5356368 Method Of and Apparatus For Inducing Desired States Of Consciousness (FFR/EEG Waveforms By Broadcast)
    Monroe
    1991 1994
    US5774088 Method and System For Warning Birds Of Hazards (Microwave Hearing)
    Kreithen
    1997 1998
    US5889870 Acoustic Heterodyne Device and Method (Ultrasound. Ventriloquist Effect.)
    Norris
    1996 1999
    US6011991 Communication System and Method Including Brain Wave Analysis and/or Use of Brain Activity (Remote Viewing)
    Mardirossian
    1998 2000
    US6052336 Apparatus and Method Of Broadcasting Audible Sound Using Ultrasonic Sound As A Carrier (Ultrasound)
    Lowery
    1998 2000
    US6470214 Method and device For Implementing The Radio Frequency Hearing Effect (Microwave Hearing)
    O’Loughlin/Loree
    1992 2002
    US6587729 Apparatus For Audibly Communicating Speech Using The Radio Frequency Hearing Effect (Microwave Hearing)
    O’Loughlin/Loree
    2002 2003

Btw, my personal answer to this is … No, Americans are not stupid … we are responsible for many of the truly important innovations of the last century … but we are misinformed … not a great surprise since most of our media has been bought up by the 1% … Americans don't seem to understand that we are in a time of great crises when our constitution rights are being destroyed … they don't seem to understand that the powers that be ( shadow government or whatever you want to call it ) are pitting us against each other so that they continue to control and steal from us ...

7. TopTop #6
    Shandi

I believe that these things do exist, and that they are a whole other level, beyond what we "willingly" subject ourselves to, that infiltrates our mind, body, and spirit to bring us into a state of despair and hopelessness. I'm talking about what we choose to watch on TV/Internet. We're kidding ourselves if we think that these things don't have a negative effect on us. Many people don't really give it a thought; they just ingest what's served up and popular.

As a liberal parent, I didn't have many rules, except those I believed were to protect my children physically, mentally, and emotionally. I've viewed TV as a mind control device, and I took responsibility for not only limiting the amount of time they watched TV, but also monitored what they watched. Overtly violent programs weren't allowed. TV wasn't on during mealtimes, except for rare occasions. And when "Jaws" came out, I didn't let them see it. They weren't too happy about this, because everyone was seeing it. We lived near the beach, and they were just learning to surf. I didn't want them to develop (fear) paranoia about sharks. Visual experiences go deeper than hearing about them second hand. My point is that even back then I realized the power of the media to control our thoughts, feelings, and actions.

Activists, like yourself, who are trying to share your experiences to make people more aware, will be vilified and discredited by those who have the power. All of us are vulnerable, and I've read that there are some products made to protect us, our homes and our cars. But of course these protections don't come cheap.

So, becoming aware is the first level, and depending on the person, may lead to paranoia, which isn't really helpful, and can open the door to what easily follows when one is weakened by fear.

This is a serious problem, and it would be helpful to list some solutions which are available. If we're in a vulnerable position, it's important to know what safeguards there are. If I live in an area of high theft, I will do whatever I can to protect myself, whether it's bars on the windows, security locks, an alarm, and even a small gun, etc. Even if in an area not noted for high theft, it's wise to have protections in place.

We also need to realize that whenever we interact with people who obviously aren't well balanced, we place ourselves at risk. We already know that some people can seem well balanced, so this is where a high level of awareness, which is actually a learned skill, is critical. It's important to know what body language can really tell us, even if the words seem to be harmless. If we listen with true awareness, people will reveal themselves unknowingly. It's really up to us to read those danger signs as our first level of protection.

I see your list of control devices (the problem) and I'd like to see a list of anti-control devices (the solution).

Speaking of saving our country:

This is the most important post that I've written. There is pure evil going on in this country in the form of experimentation aimed at controlling our citizens. I had a hard time believing this but I've been given proof.

When I had my run in with the meth dealers, I was entered into a program of experimentation aimed at controlling the human mind with the ultimate goal of controlling our country. I am but the bait in this experimentation, the real victims are those who are attacking me. The experimentation has to do with controlling the people in a community so that they ignore and attack an innocent person. The oldest and the youngest in our society are most vulnerable to this programming. They are trying to destroy all moral values.

Please understand that if the perpetrators can perfect this system then they can completely control the population. They can take down anyone who tries to rebel by the implementation of this system. This system is based on spreading propaganda, blackmail, drug addiction, threatening those who resist and offering favors and money to attack a person. There is also mind control technology in use … please see the link below.

This is complete and utter State control without any regard for the Constitution or our individual rights. There is a reason that there have been attempts to discredit me in this community, it is because I know what I'm speaking about. Please consider the possibility that the government has already been infiltrated with people who want to destroy our freedoms for their own selfish gains.

Don't believe me?

https://dissenter.firedoglake.com/20...ts-in-vermont/

https://dissidentvoice.org/2014/06/t...w-to-fight-it/

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...-fbshare-small

and then there's this ...

US Patent #
    Description
    Inventor
    Filed Issued
    US3014477 Hypnotic Inducer (Mind Control Machine)
    Carlin
    1956 1961
    US3060795 Apparatus For Producing Visual Stimulation (Subconscious Transmission via Movie Film)
    Corrigan et al
    1958 1962
    US3278676 Apparatus For Producing Visual and Auditory Stimulation (Subconscious Transmission via TV)
    Becker
    1958 1966
    US3393279 Nervous System Excitation Device
    Flanagan
    1962 1968
    US3563246 Method and Apparatus For Improving Neural Performance In Human Subjects By Electrotherapy
    Puharich
    1967 1971
    US3629521 Hearing Systems (RF/Microwave)
    Puharich
    1970 1971
    US3712292 Method Of and Apparatus For Producing Swept Frequency Modulated Audio Signal Patterns For Inducing Sleep (Brain Frequencies Broadcast)
    Zentmayer, Jr.
    1971 1973
    US3884218 Method of Inducing and Maintaining Stages Of Sleep in the Human Being (FFR - Frequency Following Response Microwave)
    Monroe
    1970 1975
    US3951134 Apparatus and Method For Remotely Monitoring and Altering Brain Waves (RF/Electromagnetic Waves)
    Malech
    1974 1976
    US4395600 Auditory Subliminal Message System and Method (Subliminal Brainwash via Music or Other Sound)
    Lundy
    1980 1983
    US4717343 Method Of Changing A Person’s Behavior (Subconscious Brainwash via Video)
    Densky
    1986 1988
    US4777529 Auditory Subliminal Programming System (Silent Brainwash Via Music or Other Sound)
    Schultz/Dolejs
    1987 1988
    US4834701 Apparatus For Inducing Frequency Reduction In Brain Wave (FFR - Brain Frequencies Transmission)
    Masaki
    1985 1989
    US4858612 Hearing Device (Microwave Hearing)
    Stocklin
    1983 1989
    US4877027 Hearing System (Microwave Hearing via open air Broadcast)
    Brunkan
    1988 1989
    US5159703 Silent Subliminal Presentation System (aka Silent Sound - Microwave)
    Lowery
    1989 1992
    US5356368 Method Of and Apparatus For Inducing Desired States Of Consciousness (FFR/EEG Waveforms By Broadcast)
    Monroe
    1991 1994
    US5774088 Method and System For Warning Birds Of Hazards (Microwave Hearing)
    Kreithen
    1997 1998
    US5889870 Acoustic Heterodyne Device and Method (Ultrasound. Ventriloquist Effect.)
    Norris
    1996 1999
    US6011991 Communication System and Method Including Brain Wave Analysis and/or Use of Brain Activity (Remote Viewing)
    Mardirossian
    1998 2000
    US6052336 Apparatus and Method Of Broadcasting Audible Sound Using Ultrasonic Sound As A Carrier (Ultrasound)
    Lowery
    1998 2000
    US6470214 Method and device For Implementing The Radio Frequency Hearing Effect (Microwave Hearing)
    O’Loughlin/Loree
    1992 2002
    US6587729 Apparatus For Audibly Communicating Speech Using The Radio Frequency Hearing Effect (Microwave Hearing)
    O’Loughlin/Loree
    2002 2003

8. Gratitude expressed by:

9. TopTop #7
    arthunter

You're right Shandi, …. television is one of the greatest mind control devices ever developed … it tells you how to eat, how to dress, and how to think …. fortunately, many people are waking up to this fact …

Regarding the rest of it, defense against electronic brain manipulation is in it's infancy … many people are working on it because it poses such a huge threat … activism is more pronounced in Europe but even there activists are under constant threat …

This is a closely guarded secret and one that is hard to accept … I want to stress that I resisted this information for over a year … the technology involved is mind boggling and I really didn't want to believe that there are people on earth who would do this to unsuspecting citizens … then I started doing research into past mind control efforts including MkUltra ( which is well documented ) … I was even contacted by a local MkUltra survivor who assured me that this program exists …

Since doing the research and arriving at these facts I've been threatened constantly with death, disfigurement, illness, poverty, etc. and my car and computer continue to be brutally attacked … I even received threats concerning my friends and family ….

The first step to stopping this obscene attempt to control human behavior is awareness … people have got to fully realize the threat before action against it can be taken … at this moment all who try to educate the public are being attacked … they are being called criminals, terrorists, mentally ill, etc. to discredit them … you can see for yourself that the technology exists … however spreading the word and actually dealing with this threat is a different matter … this is about power, and those who have it are not going to give it up without a fight …. this technology can also be used to create illness and disease … can you imagine this being used on our politicans?

Targeted individuals are the lab rats for this technology and they are tortured constantly … first their lives are destroyed so that they cannot fight back … then they're discredited so that no one will believe them ….here's yet another article about this ...

https://www.examiner.com/article/dir...ng-opportunity
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    I believe that these things do exist, and that they are a whole other level, beyond what we "willingly" subject ourselves to, that infiltrates our mind, body, and spirit to bring us into a state of despair and hopelessness. I'm talking about what we choose to watch on TV/Internet. We're kidding ourselves if we think that these things don't have a negative effect on us. Many people don't really give it a thought; they just ingest what's served up and popular.

As a liberal parent, I didn't have many rules, except those I believed were to protect my children physically, mentally, and emotionally. I've viewed TV as a mind control device, and I took responsibility for not only limiting the amount of time they watched TV, but also monitored what they watched. Overtly violent programs weren't allowed. TV wasn't on during mealtimes, except for rare occasions. And when "Jaws" came out, I didn't let them see it. They weren't too happy about this, because everyone was seeing it. We lived near the beach, and they were just learning to surf. I didn't want them to develop (fear) paranoia about sharks. Visual experiences go deeper than hearing about them second hand. My point is that even back then I realized the power of the media to control our thoughts, feelings, and actions...

Last edited by Bella Stolz; 06-24-2014 at 12:14 PM.

10. TopTop #8
    arthunter

More on this ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNv_VOn4puY

You're right Shandi, …. television is one of the greatest mind control devices ever developed … it tells you how to eat, how to dress, and how to think …. fortunately, many people are waking up to this fact …

Regarding the rest of it, defense against electronic brain manipulation is in it's infancy…
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 06-27-2014 at 02:33 PM.