Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    arthunter

Dr. Phil Show - “I Swear I’m Being Cyber Stalked, Wiretapped and Followed”

Dr. Phil did a show today about a 51 year old attorney who claims that he is being stalked and watched. The show was inconclusive and will probably be continued after more psychological evaluation is done and more evidence is presented. What I really found interesting was the comments on his website about the show ... yes, there were plenty of comments calling the man delusional, etc. but there were a great many comments from people experiencing the same thing ... here's a sampling of those ... truly amazing ... once again, what is going on here?

Video here:
    https://www.drphil.com/shows/show/2142/

Comments thread here:
    https://community.drphil.com/boards/...mmentID_329027
    Last edited by Barry; 01-10-2014 at 02:55 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    kim smith

Re: Dr. Phil Show - “I Swear I’m Being Cyber Stalked, Wiretapped and Followed”

I watched about 15 mins of Phil today on the show. I just saw the piece where Matt was being pinned under the bus by allegations his past meth use could possibly be the "reason" as to why he's targeted. ( after all, it's in "all our heads," right! )

What can I say? They used Matt ( a wonderful, smart, articulate, educated and knowledgeable man with past addiction problems) to discredit any truth to these programs and him. Clearly that was the point of the show. Clearly it was the main objective when the doctor of the house had the platform.

I am not sure if you noticed, but a lot of tactics that were used in just those 15 minutes are the same tactics used by perps and those in authority that can stop or help continue this.

- Putting words in his mouth, reverse psychology, if you might. ("Did you not just say that?")
    - Referring to Matt as the bully.
    - Not permitting him to present further evidence.
    - Keeping focus off organized stalking and electronic harassment and pushing the mental health diagnosis.
    _ Seeking approval and support form audience members.....bullying tactics to gain support.
    -Repeating phrases and specific words so audience members will lose track of conversation or to brainwash.

Clearly, Matt was hung out to dry. But, Matt is a god damn hero. Going on national television to shed light on this abuse and torture that happens daily to TI's. Being open to further ridicule, mocking, and false allegations and doing it with such grace and humility. And, did I mention calmness, considering all the anxiety and stress. This man knew how to respond in a way that still kept his dignity and truth. Good on ya, pal.

I have not seen all the show and will be watching it tomorrow. After all the comments I read, I am anxious to see it myself. I don't predict that it will be great or positive for TI's but I kinda look at it this way, Matt got to share his story, Phil showed the world that he too is capable of being in support of these covert harassment programs. Actually, I am convinced that once a lot more people research this subject ( and they will ), they will come to realize that there's truth to this abuse and torture. And, once again, TI's got some airtime on mainstream media. Bad publicity means publicity. They really can't continue making out all TI's to be "crazy." There will be a point when one will stand up with the power to do so and say "hey, this is really happening" and stop living in denial or supporting the ones at the top who pay for this.

I also noticed a lot of negative and ignorant comments on some of your pages about the show from others. Perps come out in the day when they're scared of the truth coming forward. This show must have nearly had their nerves on edge all day. Imagine being revealed as a stalker and psychopath! Their reality is slowly going to put them all in jail. Cause, at some point the ones doing this can't last forever.

All throughout history the truth has always been presented. May not be today, but tomorrow is another day.

Also, anytime mainstream media wants to discredit us or this subject, they only and always will interview just one TI. Never more than one. It's harder to call it "crazy" if there's more of us. That is why it's important to speak up if you can. It not only helps others, but yourself as well.

Shows and papers who want to help, will always interview more than one and present the evidence.

Keep in mind who owns, controls, and pays for these stations. Keep in mind Phil will never help any TI.

But, keep in mind, there are now thousands of more people who will confirm that Phil is just another troll, a coward and bully who makes millions off folks like me and you.

And, the label us as the "crazy ones."

Go figure.

Peace, love, and hugs to you all, always!
    Last edited by Barry; 01-10-2014 at 02:55 PM.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    arthunter

Kim,

Thanks for the comments ... you seem to have some experience with this issue ...

Regarding Dr. Phil and the show, I don't assume anything ... I do think that it's kind of strange that a lawyer would not be allowed to present all of his evidence, but that might be due to time constraints and nothing else. If you do the research you'll find that discrediting the victims by calling them delusional is very common ... this is well documented ...

We shall see if Dr. Phil responds positively to all of these cries for help on his website ... yes, interesting times ahead ...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by kim smith: View Post
    I watched about 15 mins of Phil today on the show.

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #4
    arthunter

oh, and for those of you who want to follow the debate ( which is still going on with fervor ), it's here ....

https://community.drphil.com/boards/?EntryID=36099

8. TopTop #5
    arthunter

For those of you who don't have the time or inclination to pick through pages and pages of the postings on Dr. Phil's website, at last count 65 people have written to Dr. Phil to say that they are being stalked and harassed in exactly the same way as the guest speaker ... many have furnished links to support groups, documents and search terms for further information ...

Interesting, huh?

9. Gratitude expressed by:

10. TopTop #6

Matt agreed to get some mental health treatment.. maybe others here should follow his lead. After all he is experiencing the same kind of things and seems like a smarty guy. If nothing else has worked maybe its time you give it a try.

I watched about 15 mins of Phil today on the show. I just saw the piece where Matt was being pinned under the bus by allegations his past meth use could possibly be the "reason" as to why he's targeted. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 03-20-2014 at 01:26 PM.

11. TopTop #7
    arthunter

Oh, thanks for your concern but I have no doubts about my mental condition, .... and I'm getting used to the discrediting remarks whenever I post about the subject, so no offense taken ...

It's a bit lengthy to post here but after that show at least 200 other people wrote to Dr. Phil to say that they were also being stalked ( in exactly the same way ). I recorded all of those messages and have them on file if you would like to see them. Also, if you look at my gang stalking thread, I just posted a new video about gang stalking ( second video )... you should have a look at it ... it's a bit dramatic and the format isn't to my liking but it contains two mainstream news reports about gang stalking,.... If you don't want to watch the whole thing then just go to the 7:35 mark where you'll see the Santa Cruz police publicly acknowledge the problem.... Please do a little research before you start accusing others of being mentally ill ...

Actually, I've become friends with Matt and he's preparing a lawsuit to sue Dr. Phil. I have on file a few of his public statements about the show since it aired if you'd like to see them ... his side of what happened on the Dr. Phil show is very interesting ... he claims that most of his evidence was ignored and that the evidence that was discussed was misrepresented ... don't forget that he's a lawyer ... I also have a taped conversation of his side of the story if you're interested ...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Kiel Barkman: View Post
    Matt agreed to get some mental health treatment.. maybe others here should follow his l ead. After all he is experiencing the same kind of things and seems like a smarty guy. If nothing else has worked maybe its time you give it a try.
    Last edited by Barry; 03-20-2014 at 01:26 PM.

12. TopTop #8
    OSCHENNAI

I watched about 15 mins of Phil today on the show. I just saw the piece where Matt was being pinned under the bus by allegations his past meth use could possibly be the "reason" as to why he's targeted. ( after all, it's in "all our heads," right! )

What can I say? They used Matt ( a wonderful, smart, articulate, educated and knowledgeable man with past addiction problems) to discredit any truth to these programs and him. Clearly that was the point of the show. Clearly it was the main objective when the doctor of the house had the platform...
    Many famous people/Celebrities have been victims of Gang Stalking , please click on the following link to see videos of these Famous people who were Targeted

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...WUHIHTVJ4rn3Ml
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 09-15-2014 at 12:16 PM.

13. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

14. TopTop #9
    OSCHENNAI

Quote Posted in reply to the post by OSCHENNAI: View Post
    Many famous people/Celebrities have been victims of Gang Stalking , please click on the following link to see videos of these Famous people who were Targeted

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...WUHIHTVJ4rn3Ml
    Youcan find the videos in my youtube channel "OrganizedStalking ChennaiCity' and check out the Playlist Targeted Individuals Celebrities in the PLAYLIST section

I am a victim of Organized Stalking / Gang Stalking in Chennai, India for the past 6 years.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...GHMZCTTw1FZRUs

15. TopTop #10
    arthunter

A lot of people wrote to me privately about Matt Barasch, the lawyer featured in this show, asking what happened to him. I was just sent this link today. It seems that he is suing Dr. Phil for 100 million dollars for portraying him as mentally ill.

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...in.info%2FijX5

16. Gratitude expressed by: