Please email or phone me if you're interested in the Community Support Network. CSN was started over 30 years ago, by Psychology students at Sonoma State, to provide housing and rehabilitation services for mentally ill and homeless adults. CSN now has 11 homes in Sonoma County. Contact me if you're interested in serving on the Board of Directors. The Board is made up of community members, professionals, and family members who know the value of our facilities. The Board sets the direction for CSN, and oversees the Executive Director and Finance Director. The Board is most effective in continuously realiging CSN to better serve our clients, through expanded and more efficient services. It doesn't take any particular skills, but a desire to help those who are often neglected, hidden, or marginalized. It's a place where your compassion can have a real effect. Make a genuine contribution with a few hours of your time each month. With any questions, or to apply, call me at 707 235 2200 or [email protected]. Thank you.Thomas PhillipsChair, Board of Directors