Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

Looking for site to host Hands on Permaculture Workshops

RootStock Permaculture is looking to putting down roots in Santa Rosa area. We are looking for a site to develop using Permaculture principles in an urban/suburban setting. We are looking for project sites only, this can be at your home, a friend's home, or an empty lot you may own (we may be willing to work out a lease agreement for the right empty lot).

Host sites can get projects done for FREE based upon basic design considerations. If you wish to customize, host site would be responsible for materials fees, we would bring the labor and the installation know how.

Do you know of a site that is ready to host permaculture related workshops and make them available to the larger public? Let's learn these techniques together and transform the neighborhoods that we live in.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    [email protected]

Re: Looking for site to host Hands on Permaculture Workshops

[This should really be a private reply from Miguel to Sean, however its such a sweet connection and a great example of the many connections WaccoBB helps make every day! Barry]

Good evening Sean. This is Miguel Elliott writing to you from the Isis oasis retreat center in Geyserville. We have been wanting to incorporate more Permaculture principles here at our 10 acre site. I have spoken with Jay Ma of Living Mandala for many years About posting a Permaculture convergence here as it would be an ideal location. We have a large garden space With enormous potential, lots of sun, many animals, Cob structures and I am planning on building many more it's a great little town just 20 minutes North of Santa Rosa.

If you could come up and check the property out that would be great I will be around all day Wednesday but am teaching a workshop in the East Bay Friday and Saturday and will be back around all weekend. I am leaving for Peru on Monday and will be gone for a month To teach a Cob building workshop. Feel free to call me at 707-320-3609 or email me at [email protected]. my website is www.livingearthstructures.com and the website for Isis oasis is www.Isisoasis.us I hope you can check us out talk soon, Miguel
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email