Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Is This Real?
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    arthunter

Is This Real?

As most of you know, I have been doing research about Cointelpro, the government's covert take down program for dissidents ... This research includes being connected to a great many of these victims on FaceBook ... I am constantly reading desperate messages and pleas for help from these people ... and there's a lot of discussion about protection and counter-measures ...

Recently, I thought that I would use my artistic skills to send an inspirational message to these people ... I'll try to paste in my creation at the bottom on this message ... the response was overwhelming ... many wrote to tell me that they were moved to tears when they received it ... one man wrote to tell me that he knew exactly what was going on ... I'll paste in his message here because it's so strange and unbelievable ..

"The Jewish Holocaust never ended. It was imported back to its eugenic origins in America where it became U.S. black projects used in the testing and development of the four principle components comprising the CIA Torture Paradigm. This shift away from acts of physical torture leaving marks, recognizes a transition towards psychological warfare methods leaving no marks that are also coined "no touch" invisible physical torture.

The primary earmark of CIA torture programs is the causing of self-inflicted harm in the various forms of that meaning, which does not necessarily denote suicide, but will inevitably cause thoughts of achieving peace through oblivion. Since the second leg of CIA MK-ULTRA, Project Artichoke, specific and randomly targeted individuals have been sanctioned as involuntary human test animals.

Initially U.S. and Canadian citizens were the first targeted individuals sanctioned with the micro concentrations of "slow kill" and "silent kill" applications employing the tactics, techniques and technologies to affect systematic systemic genocide and negative eugenics. Since the CIA MK-ULTRA Program, KUBARK, Cointelpro, WITSEC, 9-11, Abu Ghraib prison, and the surrounding events of Hurricane Katrina that used a natural disaster to simulate the detonation of a low yield nuclear device on U.S. soil, these methods of individual and mass extermination have been globalized in the macro.

When a human being's hopes are eroded along with their individual sense of self-identity, a once meaningful life is converted into an existence of adjunct human slavery within an emerging virtual death camp environment. Beneath the clandestine mud of evolutionary change, these unseen black projects have migrated like Chesapeake Bay bluecrabs while routinely shedding their outer shells to later emerge as newer versions of the same godless atrocities while they leave behind the empty places of their past existences like riddles trapped in mysteries wrapped with enigmas."

Geez, I thought ... does this mean that they're actually killing people with this crap? ...

OK, around this time I started having all kinds of difficulties with my computer ... I also started feeling ill and actually lost consciousness for around 11 hours ( which scared me a bit ) ... I did manage to do some research before these troubles and it seems that the man who sent me this message is an CIA whistle-blower ... here's a story that Deborah Dupre wrote about him ...

https://www.examiner.com/article/ex-fbi-agent-gangstalking-term-self-harm-for-gov-no-touch-torture-eugenics

Still, with all of the disinformation flying around, I have to wonder ... is this real ?????
    Name:  targeted individuals.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  36.5 KB
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    arthunter

Re: Is This Real?

Oh, and I was also sent this ... Geez ...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_fu...WEk/edit?pli=1
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email