Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Magick

Help! I need a techie!

I have tried 5 different ways to send this short 3min bellydance video to no avail! i imagine for someone in the know it would only take a few minutes Can u help? Thanks ever so! magick 707 327 7940 (willing to trade)

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Help! I need a techie!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Magick: View Post
    I have tried 5 different ways to send this short 3min bellydance video to no avail!
    I find the easiest way to share video is to upload it up to Youtube and just send the link.
    Once you have Youtube account (which is the same as your gmail) is quite easy!

3. TopTop #3
    Magick

Right on... I tried that but its a copyrighted song apparently, although I posted another dance video years ago, with the same song and its still up there.
    I tried emailing directly and it was too big I guess. I also tried uploading to Dropbox. I know its weird, I need someone to actually check it out on my computer. Thanks, m

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    I find the easiest way to share video is to upload it up to Youtube and just send the link.
    Once you have Youtube account (which is the same as your gmail) is quite easy!

4. TopTop #4
    Judah L

Right on... I tried that but its a copyrighted song apparently, although I posted another dance video years ago, with the same song and its still up there.
    I tried emailing directly and it was too big I guess. I also tried uploading to Dropbox. I know its weird, I need someone to actually check it out on my computer. Thanks, m

Upload the file on a torrent hosting site and give your friends the link

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #5
    Karl Frederick

I use wetransfer.com -- a free file transfer site that will store the video for a few days and send a download link to email addresses you specify.

I have tried 5 different ways to send this short 3min bellydance video to no avail! i imagine for someone in the know it would only take a few minutes Can u help? Thanks ever so! magick 707 327 7940 (willing to trade)

7. TopTop #6
    eric

I have tried 5 different ways to send this short 3min bellydance video to no avail! i imagine for someone in the know it would only take a few minutes Can u help? Thanks ever so!
    If you're still trying to do this, what type of format is this video recorded on?
    If your video is on an android phone, try using Gmail in order to send the video.
    Hope that helps...
    Last edited by Barry; 12-13-2013 at 10:31 AM.