Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Dixon

Watch needs new battery

My watch has died and I assume it's because the battery died. It's been many years since I got a watch battery replacement. I think it was at Sears. Is that the best (cheapest) way to go, or does someone have a better suggestion? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Watch needs new battery

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Dixon: View Post
    My watch has died and I assume it's because the battery died. It's been many years since I got a watch battery replacement. I think it was at Sears. Is that the best (cheapest) way to go, or does someone have a better suggestion? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I've gotten battery replacements at places like Walgreen's. You might want to look up the battery
    number online to find out the actual cost to replace, and where you can find the best price.

I think the best part about Sears is that they will replace it, and other places might not. Worth checking out.

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    Seadeva

I took mine to the back counter at ACE Hardware in S-town. They'll pop a new one in for you, while you wait. Turned out mine was out of kilter. They told me that, too and didn't charge me for a new one when they could have.

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #4
    Kate Fenton

Don at Rose's River Jewelers in Guerneville at 16248 Main St., 869-3470. He has a deal for seniors for free watch battery replacement; if that applies, call and ask him about it; I think you need to bring in a copy of the 'Scoop' newsletter from Senior Ctr on Armstrong Woods Rd. Even without the deal he is nice and reasonable.

7. Gratitude expressed by: