Dear singles2couples Friend:

I have two quick s2c announcements:

1.) Newsgroup
2.) Volunteer Opportunities

We have set up a FREE!!! singles2couples Newsgroup

Simply send an email to: [email protected] to subscribe
To post a message send an email to : [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to: [email protected]

This group is for Singles and Couples to post personal invitations and questions to all other subscribed members. Invite people for social activities, look for a friend or buddy to talk to, to go somewhere e.g. the movies, a hike or a social event or to ask questions regarding dating and relationships.
Please NO general events, non relationship related discussions, buying or selling stuff, help wanted or offered or any other posts of this nature. They belong to other local Groups e.g. www.waccobb.net

Please email [email protected] or call me at 707-566-2106 if you have any questions or suggestion
2.) Volunteer opportunity:
Help us to build s2c and become part of the inner circle.
We need volunteers to help set up and break down the room for our Wednesday Singles Group and to welcome and direct visitors.
We can also use some help (a few hours a week) with office and computer work (e.g. updating our calendar, databasing, mailings). This work can be done at our office on Stony Point Road or partially from your home or office.
Please email [email protected] or call me at 707-566-2106 if you have and interest to help.

Thank you and maybe I will see you tonight at the group.

Martin Ucik
singles2couples
Association for healthy relationships

· Promote the benefits of healthy partnerships
· Honor "singles by choice"
· Support "singles by fate" in the search for a good partner
· Inspire couples to improve their relationship skills

Loving Relationships don't just happen, the skills must be learned

407 Stony Point Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Tel.: 707-566-2106
Email: