Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    haute flash Jan

need hair cut and color in Sebastopol. Any recommendations?

I'm more than sad to say that my hairdresser of 18 years has a serious illness and had to retire. I'd like to find someone in Sebastopol who can take over cutting and coloring my hair. Someone good with blending the non-permanent hair color and good with making it look natural. Do any of you have someone to recommend? There are no hair stylists in the biz directory here. Thanks very much!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    cocreator

Re: need hair cut and color in Sebastopol. Any recommendations?

Hi Jan,

I'm so sorry to hear about your hairdresser!
    I highly recommend mine, who I've been seeing for almost that long. She's very experienced with all types of hair, color, perms, etc., and is a lovely, spiritual person. Her schedule is often booked weeks or even months ahead as she takes time off to travel:

Nora San Felipe
    707-888-9134
    [email protected]
    Days open: Tues Wed Fri Sat

She works at the serene Simone Studio on First Street in Sebastopol (off Jewel)

Please say Amara referred you

Thanks and blessings,
    Amara

Quote Posted in reply to the post by haute flash Jan: View Post
    I'm more than sad to say that my hairdresser of 18 years has a serious illness and had to retire. I'd like to find someone in Sebastopol who can take over cutting and coloring my hair. Someone good with blending the non-permanent hair color and good with making it look natural. Do any of you have someone to recommend? There are no hair stylists in the biz directory here. Thanks very much!

3. TopTop #3
    Roland Jacopetti

Hi. I second the vote for Nora. She's been cutting my hair for years and is my favorite haircutter ever. Everyone I know who's a client of hers feels the same way. And she inevitably recommends wonderful books and movies. Hooray for lNora!

Roland

Quote Posted in reply to the post by cocreator: View Post
    Hi Jan,

I'm so sorry to hear about your hairdresser!
    I highly recommend mine, who I've been seeing for almost that long. She's very experienced with all types of hair, color, perms, etc., and is a lovely, spiritual person. Her schedule is often booked weeks or even months ahead as she takes time off to travel:

Nora San Felipe
    707-888-9134
    [email protected]
    Days open: Tues Wed Fri Sat

She works at the serene Simone Studio on First Street in Sebastopol (off Jewel)

Please say Amara referred you

Thanks and blessings,
    Amara

4. TopTop #4
    Helen Shane

I really don't know about color, but I've been going to the same hairdresser here in Sebastopol for about ten years; I like her work very much. You would do well to email her and inquire. Kellie Donahue email [email protected]

Quote Posted in reply to the post by haute flash Jan: View Post

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread