Greetings. I am acclimating myself to my current situation as best I can, while the attorneys work on the legal aspects of my continued ordeal with SSI. Thanks to the generosity of the conscience community, I have everything I need to be almost as comfy as a homeless lifestyle permits. However, since I have acquired most everything I need, I find myself with barely room to move, in my new dwelling. If this were just me, it would not present much of a problem at all, but it is not. My girlfriend is suffering greatly, trying to live this way, and the one (hopefully) last thing that I would ask is this: she has problems with her legs, and is currently seeing a doctor to try and determine the cause of the problem. The hike to where I made my camp is not a very easy one, and that, coupled with her pain issues around her legs, have made life very difficult for her. Getting in and out of a 3 man tent is very taxing for her, so I was wondering if anyone has a large cabin tent that they would be willing to part with. It would make her life so much easier to be able to walk into a tent rather than have to basically crawl into a tent. I have a nice 3 man tent that is almost new that I could give in exchange , plus I don’t know what else. Thank you for looking and thank you again to all the kind souls who have been so loving and kind to me/us.