Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Shandi

Bunny rescue needed in Petaluma

I received this message today from Robyn at Fetch Pet Care:

HI Everyone,
    Again, I have discovered another animal that needs rescuing that I cannot find any org to take. I called a left a message for save a bunny so far. There is a beautiful, male bunny on the side of the road in a crate with a tarp over it in Petaluma that animal control and humane society won't come get. He is the friendslies rabbit I have ever seen. He let's anybody pet him and hold him and he hops around in excitement to see new people. He has been around cats and dogs and the story goes that the owners were living on that street and got evicted and left the bunny there. Nobody on the street is buying him food and his crate is filled with poop.

I am leaving town tomorrow and freaking out about what to do. I am transferring him to a new crate and getting him litter, food and water but I'd like him to go to a bunny org who can get him the proper medical attention or vaccines he may need.

Does anyone know of an org that can take him or has been looking for a bunny? Please email me your number if you would like me to text you a picture since my phone is not letting me dowload the pics and videos I took to a computer.
    He is probably no more than a couple years old, white with brown and black spots, floppy ears and a fat face and SO SWEET!.

Thanks

Last edited by Barry; 11-15-2012 at 06:26 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    marcellafriel

Re: Bunny rescue needed in Petaluma

Hi Shandi,
    We can take him. Please e-mail me for details.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post

HI Everyone,
    Again, I have discovered another animal that needs rescuing that I cannot find any org to take. I called a left a message for save a bunny so far. There is a beautiful, male bunny on the side of the road in a crate with a tarp over it in Petaluma that animal control and humane society won't come get. He is the friendslies rabbit I have ever seen. He let's anybody pet him and hold him and he hops around in excitement to see new people. He has been around cats and dogs and the story goes that the owners were living on that street and got evicted and left the bunny there. Nobody on the street is buying him food and his crate is filled with poop.

I am leaving town tomorrow and freaking out about what to do. I am transferring him to a new crate and getting him litter, food and water but I'd like him to go to a bunny org who can get him the proper medical attention or vaccines he may need.

Does anyone know of an org that can take him or has been looking for a bunny? Please email me your number if you would like me to text you a picture since my phone is not letting me dowload the pics and videos I took to a computer.
    He is probably no more than a couple years old, white with brown and black spots, floppy ears and a fat face and SO SWEET!.

Thanks

3. TopTop #3
    Shandi

Bunny in Petaluma has found a home!

Thanks to all who replied!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post

HI Everyone,

Thanks