Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

CNBC Admits We're All Slaves To Rothchild Central Bankers Global Government

Catherine Fitts sent this link to a CNBC Kudlow Report broadcast. Here are not one but FOUR talking heads saying that we are all "slaves" to the central banks & that the stock market isn't driven by the economy but by central bank manipulation.

Opt-out of having a smart meter whether you have one now or not, anytime. 1-866-743-0263 24/7 Spread the word. More info here.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    "Mad" Miles

Re: CNBC Admits We're All Slaves To Rothchild Central Bankers Global Government

Whether you realize it or not, referring to the most powerful world bankers as Rothschild's, is code for Anti-Semitism. It's gratuitous and furthers the Racist stereotype.

I type this as a man fully in touch with his feminine side. And it's not an attack on your person. Even if a case could be made for such.

Heat.... Kitchen.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    handy

Quote Posted in reply to the post by "Mad" Miles: View Post

Whether you realize it or not, referring to the most powerful world bankers as Rothschild's, is code for Anti-Semitism. It's gratuitous and furthers the Racist stereotype.

Ridiculous.
    Mayer Amschel Bauer was a Khazar from the Russian Steppes.
    He changed his name to Rothschild (red shield in OHG) in 1760.
    No connection to Semitic tribes whatsoever.
    The Rothschild family does have key positions in many of the world's central banks.
    Rothschilds are arguably the wealthiest family on the planet.

And it's not an attack on your person.
    Of course it is. The passive aggressive manner is specifically designed for deniability. Until you're called on it. Please exhibit enough courtesy and respect to own up to your accusations.

Did you bother to watch the clip? Do you disagree with what was said? Why?

6. TopTop #4
    "Mad" Miles

Handy,

Your track record here is clear. I'll not contribute further to the partisan pissing match.

My remarks about Uburu were a reference to another recent thread, where the issues she raised about being uncomfortable with being criticized for the political views she espouses here, vociferously, were ably addressed by others. I was not being "passive aggressive". I was obliquely referring to that discussion.

As for the Khazar narrative, I'm fully versed. The jury is still out. The consensus among reputable historians is that Jews are Semites (along with most Arabs) no matter what an Israeli revisionist historian has written. And no matter how many in the Conspirosphere have taken up the idea.

Ducks, representative behavior. Metaphor for characteristic prejudice.

_

7. TopTop #5
    handy

Handy,

Your track record here is clear. I'll not contribute further to the partisan pissing match.

Oh, Goody! I have a track record!? I agree about partisan pissing matches. Given the obamney twins, I will likely not bother to vote for the first time in my life.

As for the Khazar narrative, I'm fully versed. The jury is still out. The consensus among reputable historians is that Jews are Semites (along with most Arabs) no matter what an Israeli revisionist historian has written. And no matter how many in the Conspirosphere have taken up the idea.
    No claim to being "fully versed" here. Also, the consensus line makes no sense to me, and seems blatantly false on the face of it. I know too many jews who make no claim to Semitic lines. Or are you saying that your "Israeli revisionist historian" is disreputable? Who is this? I might like to read him/her.

The questions remain:

Did you bother to watch the clip? Do you disagree with what was said? Why?

8. TopTop #6
    cotatikid

THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE by Shlomo Sand

https://www.amazon.com/Invention-Jew...+Jewish+People

Zionists read this and weep...

9. TopTop #7
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by cotatikid: View Post
    THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE by Shlomo Sand

https://www.amazon.com/Invention-Jew...+Jewish+People

Zionists read this and weep...
    gee, the guy's a professor and it was published on real paper, NOT just the internet. Jews in Palestine, time to pack up and go back to Khazakstan where you came from.

Somehow I don't think the Zionists are all that impressed, given that his book isn't a definitive history. It's an interesting contribution to both history and political debate, and sure, if you're in the class of people whose philosophy is based solely on creation mythology it might be a threat. But probably not one strong enough to make them weep the way you seem to hope.