My neighbor Karen Taussig takes care of animals for people when they need a break. She has a little zoo at her place between Sebastopol and Cotati. Please contact her directly and the phone or email below. She is a very caring responsible person, has studied animal medicine, and has helped me with my animals.
Shepherd

Farm Sitting/Care- Available - (sebastopol) Need a Vacation, or some time away????? but you can't you have animals to care for!!! I'm here to help. Responsible, honest, reliable, high school science teacher with a hobby farm of her own will come to your location and care for your animals (and possibly your garden and plants) while you take that well deserved time away. I have experience with......horses, miniature donkeys, goats, alpacas, pigs, sheep, cows, chickens, ducks, dogs, cats, parrots, and exotic reptiles, as well as experience medicating, and grooming most of these types of animals.. The cost depends on what you need done generally one visit includes 45 minutes of feeding, watering, medicating, etc....that is $25.00 plus mileage if you live more than a 10 mile radius from me...(I live 1/2 way between Sebastopol and Cotati on Hwy 116)... Call and we can talk about your needs. My friends say they want to come back in their next life as one of my pets....References available.
thanks
Karen
415 385-9528, [email protected]